COVID vaccine is ready!

JUPITERASC

blackbery;109481[B said:
Why were US media silent on Pfizer vaccine deaths?:
[/B]

Six participants did die during the 44,000 person Pfizer vaccine trial,

Doctor’s Death After Covid Vaccine Is Being Investigated

HB7280.png

A Florida physician developed an unusual blood disorder shortly after he received the Pfizer vaccine. It is not yet known if the shot is linked to the illness.

Yeah, I'm sure that the blood disorder that happened immed after getting the jab had nothing to do with the vaccine!!!:crying::crying::crying:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/health/covid-vaccine-death.html
19275298.jpg

blackbery

At least 60% of deaths attributed to covid 19 were wrongly assessed. The # could be much higher!

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

Counts of deaths from all causes of death, including COVID-19, are presented.

As some deaths due to COVID-19 may be assigned to other causes of deaths (for example, if COVID-19 was not diagnosed or not mentioned on the death certificate), tracking all-cause mortality can provide information about whether an excess number of deaths is observed, even when COVID-19 mortality may be undercounted.

Additionally, deaths from all causes excluding COVID-19 were also estimated.

Comparing these two sets of estimates — excess deaths with and without COVID-19 — can provide insight about how many excess deaths are identified as due to COVID-19, and how many excess deaths are reported as due to other causes of death. These deaths could represent misclassified COVID-19 deaths, or potentially could be indirectly related to the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g., deaths from other causes occurring in the context of health care shortages or overburdened health care systems).

Everyone knew their #'s were wrong. Accidents, heart attacks, cancer, flu, diabetes, and other causes were reported as covid 19 deaths. By comparing the death rate s from previous years, 2020 does not have a higher mortality rate. They just moved the numbers around and reported almost all deaths in the U.S.A. as covid-19 related.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

blackbery

I'm following up with Chiamaria about the Plandemic.

Unfortunately, almost ALL videos from REAL doctors, REAL scientists that explain the 'con game' played by the NWO are all taken down. I did manage to cut & paste articles when I saw them in my own private browser. Here's one.

In 2020, hardly anyone died from the flu, cancer, heart disease, accidents, overdoses, suicides. Everyone died from the China Virus!!!

I guess it's just another 'statistic anomaly'!

he CDC listed 165 laboratory-confirmed influenza-associated hospitalizations in its weekly U.S. influenza surveillance report between October 1, 2020, and February 6, 2021, “for an overall cumulative hospitalization rate of 0.6 per 100,000 population.”

According to the agency, the number is “lower than average for this point in the season and lower than rates for any season since routine data collection began in 2005, including the low severity 2011-2012 season.” Even during the 2011-2012 flu season, the hospitalization rate was 212.1 per 100,000.

The reports of a relatively inactive flu season follow a year of battling the Chinese coronavirus. Many of the symptoms of the virus match those associated with the flu, including fever, chills, headache, body aches, and fatigue.

blackbery

How Did Sweden Flatten Its Curve Without a Lockdown?

Sweden has avoided a COVID-19 lockdown so far: Has its strategy worked?

No lockdowns, but Sweden seems to have controlled the Covid-19 pandemic

Almost alone in the Western world, the Swedes refused to impose a coronavirus lockdown in the spring, as the country’s leading health officials argued that limited restrictions were sufficient and would better protect against economic collapse.

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinio...-controlled-the-covid-19-pandemic-895509.html

blackbery

Everyone believes that the C.D.C. is owned by the gov't but it's not, it's a private company owned by the Rockerfellers who own majority shares in Big Pharma.
So, it makes sense that they 'pushed' the China Virus in order to instill fear in people to 'wait for the vaccines'. Billions are being made from these dangerous & unproven covid vaccines but Big Pharma, Gates & Fauci all getting rich.

It is a private, nonprofit organization classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity. To connect with CDC Foundation, click here . The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention do more, faster by forging effective partnerships between CDC and others to fight threats to health and safety.

The drug industry gets behind Fauci

A coalition of biotechnology company CEOs joined forces this week to defend the U.S. government's top infectious disease expert, Anthony Fauci, who was assailed by President Donald Trump during campaign events.

…by saying hydroxychloroquine is useless. Dr. Anthony Faucii said that the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine is “not effective” for COVID-19. This would be a baffling statement if not for our crony healthcare system that prioritizes expensive patented drugs over natural medicines.

American Predator: Dr. Anthony Fauci and Big Pharma's Global War on Democracy, Humanity, and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense)

5 Questions Fauci and FDA Need to Answer on Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines

Why does the FDA seem surprised by the recent reports of life-threatening anaphylactic reactions after the agency approved emergency use of two mRNA COVID-19 vaccines that contain polyethylene glycol?

Why did the FDA abandon its regulatory authority to the pharmaceutical companies developing COVID-19 vaccines?

Will FDA and NIAID now require mRNA vaccine manufacturers to conduct assessments of the immunogenicity of the pegylated lipid nanoparticles used in their COVID-19 vaccines, and will they also consider pre-screening of all mRNA vaccine recipients for the presence and titers of anti-PEG antibodies?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/fauci-fda-pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccines/

blackbery

The World Economic Forum (WEF) led by Klaus Schwab tweeted out a video on Friday celebrating global lockdowns.

Schwab and the WEF cheered the empty streets insisting the global pandemic lockdowns were “quietly improving cities around the world.”
The video highlighted deserted streets, empty factories and grounded planes. Evidently, the WEF has no concerns for the world’s poorest citizens who suffered greatly under the Fauci lockdowns for a virus that targeted 80-year-olds.

World Economic Forum Deletes Latest Video After Cheering Global Lockdowns that Pushed 100 Million Humans into Extreme Poverty

Klaus Schwab also made clear lockdowns are a wonderful option for fighting global warming. Look for the globalists to push lockdowns in the future for their nefarious agenda.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shed-100-million-humans-into-extreme-poverty/

JUPITERASC

The World Economic Forum (WEF) led by Klaus Schwab tweeted out a video on Friday celebrating global lockdowns.

Schwab and the WEF cheered the empty streets insisting the global pandemic lockdowns were “quietly improving cities around the world.”
The video highlighted deserted streets, empty factories and grounded planes. Evidently, the WEF has no concerns for the world’s poorest citizens who suffered greatly under the Fauci lockdowns for a virus that targeted 80-year-olds.

World Economic Forum Deletes Latest Video After Cheering Global Lockdowns that Pushed 100 Million Humans into Extreme Poverty

Klaus Schwab also made clear lockdowns are a wonderful option for fighting global warming. Look for the globalists to push lockdowns in the future for their nefarious agenda.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...shed-100-million-humans-into-extreme-poverty/
9780956213273.jpg

JUPITERASC

And in the meantime those behind the scenes are watching you and laughing their heads off at how easily you fell for the covid trap and how you walk around wearing masks, showing what a good little citizen you are for obeying without question. All in the name of virtue signaling. Have you actually bothered to look at anything that doesn't add up? Because there are many glaring red flags about the whole thing.

Sorry to say, but if you can smell ANY scent despite having a mask on, you're not safe, and nor are you saving anyone else. Try this simple test. I did, I could still smell my perfume. Germs are a lot smaller than the tiny holes in your mask, and the edges of your mask don't seal your face in an air-tight manner. They still provide an opening. If masks were perfectly air-tight and you put one on, you simply wouldn't be able to breathe at all. But since you CAN breathe (somewhat), it means you can breathe in germs and still get infected. You're not safe. In fact, wearing a mask makes you less safe for an added reason: You're breathing in part of the gunk that your body exhaled. Your body got rid of it for a reason, because it doesn't want it, and here you are putting some of it back in and increasing your own body's waste, which will ultimately harm YOU and no one else. However, you will instead blame it on someone like me who is completely healthy just because I'm not wearing a mask, and I'll be called the dangerous "asymptomatic" super-spreader. See how this works? Don't blame me for your actions. Take responsibility for yourself and for choosing to give into fear.

I haven't worn a mask once, and I haven't gotten any covid or shmovid-19. I didn't believe the narrative from day dot and I saw right through their shenanigans. When wikipedia was showing a map of "cases" in each country, I told my friend "They are showing this map deliberately. They are waiting till most countries will be "infected" so that they can use it as an excuse to shut countries off from one another so that we won't be able to travel as easily." Then when they said "It'll be 15 days lockdown" I said "15 days will just be the beginning. Just watch, 15 days will turn into 1 month, then 3, then half a year, then a year, then indefinite." and look what's happened? Seems I called it. If I feel sick, I stay home, drink lots of liquid and take it easy. It's common sense. And yes, I live in one of the most densely packed cities in the world.

So far I haven't gotten sick at all in the past year. No, it's not because others around me are wearing masks and "protecting" me, because all my friends wear masks when they enter stores and still got sick. Four of them met up one time and ended up getting violently ill the next day despite the fact that they wear masks and socially distance. No, I hadn't met any of them in a while, so don't try and pin it on me. How did they still get sick if they dutifully muzzle up??? Hmmmmm.

If you choose to live in fear, then that's your prerogative, but don't make your choice my fault. Rather, I have reason to blame you, because your blind compliance and unwillingness to think for yourself are contributing to MINE as well as my loved ones' enslavements. Thanks a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those who rushed out to buy several packages of toilet paper just because the news said they were scarce.

Why do these websites not show any particular spike in global death rates in 2020?
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?c=xx&v=26
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/death-rate

BINGO!

It's no more terrible a tragedy than the flu or pneumonia, as is evidenced by the links I've shared just above.

Trump has to appease you guys and he engages a lot in what we call "optics". If he were to flat-out say that covid-19 is nothing other than the common flu, you guys would jump down his throat even more than you already do. You know what IS a terrible tragedy? Child trafficking, but because you're unaffected by it, you don't care as much and refuse to acknowledge it. We can always talk about trafficked kids in my thread in the "hot topics" section :).

wan

I know that I won't be getting the vaccine, regardless of how safe it is (or not).

Covid-19 is essentially a super-flu. If you are relatively healthy with a good immune system, you probably wont get it and if you do, you most likely won't die from it. No need to get jabbed, just eat healthy and drink plenty of water.

wan

I also have something to say about the effectiveness of the vaccine.

The pathogen we are talking about here is a virus. And as we all know, viruses mutate all the time. So, while the vaccine can work against one strain of the virus, there might be other strains that the original viral strain has mutated into. And the vaccine won't be able to fight against these newer, mutated strains.

Am I over-simplifying things, or am I onto something?

JUPITERASC

Judicial Watch announced that it and the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF)
received 301 pages of emails and other records of Dr. Anthony Fauci :smile:
and
Dr. H. Clifford Lane
from the U.S. Department of Healthm and Human Services
showing that National Institutes of Health (NIH) officials
tailored confidentiality forms to China’s terms

and
that the World Health Organization (WHO)
conducted an unreleased “...strictly confidential...” COVID-19
epidemiological analysis in January 2020.
Additionally, the emails reveal an independent journalist in China
pointing out the inconsistent COVID numbers in China
to NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases’
Deputy Director for Clinical Research and Special Projects Cliff Lane.

The emails were obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
by Judicial Watch
on behalf of the DCNF (Daily Caller News Foundation
v. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:20​-cv-01149))
Fauci Deputy Asked to Sign Confidentiality Form “...Tailored To China’s Terms....” :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04c9zwlZrN4

Blaze

Account Closed
Legends say, if you drink enough Corona Beer, you become immune to the virus. (That is a lie).

Unfortunately, I can't find a non alcoholic version. :sideways:

wan

Chia,

If they truly had to fake a scene at a hospital emergency room, then something fishy is definitely going on.

And speaking from my own experience, maybe it's anecdotal but the people around me have mostly been healthy. I haven't had a whole lot of acquaintances becoming sick with covid. Of course, this doesn't "prove" that covid is completely made up. But it does make me wonder a bit about whether the situation is as bad as we have been told it is.