Where is his dog.. Is this chart valid?

lux111

My friend ‘M’ lost his dog last night in the rain... where is he?

https://imgur.com/Sfth9b6

Don’t know why this would be such an early ascendant but maybe because I cast the chart before he confirmed whether he wanted me to..? I did ask, but he didn’t reply with confirmation until 39 minutes after I had drawn it up. The AC, dog, friend and Sun are all at 29, 0 or 1 degree.

Should I look at the chart anyway or leave it as invalid? If it’s invalid should I cast again for the time he said ‘yes‘?

The dog (M’s Cancer L6) is Moon and is applying to square my friend, Saturn, who sits exactly (1°53) on his Aqua AC (1°50). M is an Aqua himself, pretty sure with a Cancer AC, so this may lend some validity to the chart

Anyway could I please have some advice about whether this chart shouldn’t be read bc of the early ascendant.. I’ll continue the delineation in a reply anyway for practice but it might not be valid to share with M I guess

Last edited:

lux111

Saturn in his terms is in H1 and Mars, ruling H3 and Aries, is also in M’s H1. The dog has just left Aries but after the square with Saturn/M it sextiles Mars. Sextile is an aspect of unity.. peace may be concluded. Moon is also in a perfect sextile with the north node in Cancer

The dog, Moon: A soft tender creature, a delighter in novelties, natural propensity to shift in habitation, easily frightened, whitely coloured or mixed with other colours..one eye a little larger than the other.

In Taurus: In a muddy condition. Near stables, cowhouses, places for holding furniture or cattle, pasture grounds at a distance from houses, grounds recently cleared of bushes, sowed with wheat or similar. Some little trees not far off.

Third house: neighbours, small journeys, inland journeys, much travel, trotting and trudging

Last edited:

lux111

I think the square from dog to owner is them being apart. Perhaps they were at a neighbours house (H3) when he went missing but he’s gone from Aries to Taurus so a different environment. The applications to malefics is worrying but I don’t think the dog is dead because the L8 is in good condition

It’s worrying though Sheffield says that ruler of the 6th swift, in the 3rd, square ruler of the 1st, means neither finding nor returning of lost animal