Delay in Marriage

sign2anup

HI All,

Recently started with astrology, well according to My chart

1. Venus in seventh house (Own house) but its not strong only 6 degree. Venus mahadasha will start from feb 2017.

2.Its aspect-ed by Saturn and Moon from 1st house which will cause delay in marriage and mostly after 31 almost after venus mahadasha starts & as saturn matures after 32 age.

According to Navamsha

1. Jupiter is in Seventh house, venus in 5th house & 7th house Lord mars in 12th house, does it significe that I will meet her in foreign lands.

2. Jupiter in seventh house will cause delay marriage.

What will be the her characteristic, when I will be meeting her, as I came to know she would be HR/Pharma background will be meeting through my senior manager that too in foreign lands.

I am tried of going through matrimonial sites and meeting different people atlast ending up -ve result. How much would be freewill, like trying through matrimony, is it I am pushing hard myself as against my chart, even If I married that might end up in bitter result as I am going against timing of marriage.

---------------

How would be my career, As Sun is exalted in Aries but eclipse by Rahu, so it s true after 36 years I would get much help and as per Navamsha its in 10th house.

Currently in Dubai any possibility that I can move to Australia

Also how much strong is navamsha chart.

Birth details
26-04-1986, 20:40
Hyderabad, India

Attaching Chart details D1,D7,D7, Dasha table & other

Attachments

• Anup.jpg
    Anup.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Your Sun owns the tenth house in the birth chart and occupies the sixth in exaltation. It is associated with Rahu there. In the navamsha it is in Cancer in the tenth house. In the dasamsha it is in the eleventh house with Jupiter.
The location of the Sun in the sixth house in the birth chart indicates that you will face difficulties in your job which you will be able to overcome. There would be rivalry and opposition to you in your career. You will have gain and help from your superiors and from the government.
During the major-period of Venus which will start in coming February you will experience changes in your job and place of stay.
The placement of the Sun and Rahu in the sixth house can sometimes cause trouble to you through what you say to others in office. You should be careful in this regard.