Just looking for hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion13

Hi to all! I'm a newbie here, 26 years old,female. I stalk this forum a lot, however from afar. Don't know what made me join today, guess it's the very tempting heading "Read my chart" :)

Who wouldn't want their chart interpreted by someone far more experienced than them? ;) I truly have a love/hate relationship with astrology. For a few months I will be really into it, sort of like now,and then for the next few months I will leave it and abstain from it. But the time I am into it, it astonishes me how accurate it can be. It's especially fascinating how others are able to put the puzzle pieces together. I do understand the basics of interpreting aspects but definitely not how others can. Been going through an extremely dark phase, actually been suicidal for a while now and I just don't understand what is going on because all my life I've just felt like a very dark cloud is hanging over my head.I feel really alone so here I am turning to astrology once again to find out if there's any hope? By hope I mean is there any good that might be in store for me except pain and suffering which seems to be the constant theme of my life :( I just want to understand what's really going on?

Tried uploading my chart but I guess I can't because I'm using my phone and not a computer. Is there no way to upload a chart on this forum with a phone?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi to all! I'm a newbie here, 26 years old,female.
I stalk this forum a lot, however from afar.
Don't know what made me join today, guess it's the very tempting heading "Read my chart" :)

Who wouldn't want their chart interpreted by someone far more experienced than them? ;)
I truly have a love/hate relationship with astrology.
For a few months I will be really into it, sort of like now,and then for the next few months I will leave it and abstain from it.
But the time I am into it, it astonishes me how accurate it can be.
It's especially fascinating how others are able to put the puzzle pieces together.
I do understand the basics of interpreting aspects but definitely not how others can.
Been going through an extremely dark phase, actually been suicidal for a while now and I just don't understand what is going on
because all my life I've just felt like a very dark cloud is hanging over my head.
I feel really alone so here I am turning to astrology once again to find out if there's any hope?
By hope I mean is there any good that might be in store for me
except pain and suffering which seems to be the constant theme of my life :(
I just want to understand what's really going on?

Tried uploading my chart but I guess I can't because I'm using my phone and not a computer.
Is there no way to upload a chart on this forum with a phone?
Until you figure a way to upload a chart, here's some practical advice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jYrr952vbg :smile:

Hi to all! I'm a newbie here, 26 years old,female. I stalk this forum a lot, however from afar. Don't know what made me join today, guess it's the very tempting heading "Read my chart" :)

Who wouldn't want their chart interpreted by someone far more experienced than them? ;) I truly have a love/hate relationship with astrology. For a few months I will be really into it, sort of like now,and then for the next few months I will leave it and abstain from it. But the time I am into it, it astonishes me how accurate it can be. It's especially fascinating how others are able to put the puzzle pieces together. I do understand the basics of interpreting aspects but definitely not how others can. Been going through an extremely dark phase, actually been suicidal for a while now and I just don't understand what is going on because all my life I've just felt like a very dark cloud is hanging over my head.I feel really alone so here I am turning to astrology once again to find out if there's any hope? By hope I mean is there any good that might be in store for me except pain and suffering which seems to be the constant theme of my life :( I just want to understand what's really going on?

Tried uploading my chart but I guess I can't because I'm using my phone and not a computer. Is there no way to upload a chart on this forum with a phone?

Hi there. You can use imgur. Just google it and it comes right up. It's very easy to use. Just upload a screenshot of your chart on the site. :)

Here's a link to what you can use: http://imgur.com

Also, please feel better. I don't know you, but what another person said to you about needing psychotherapy I thought was rather rude and insensitively put. I do know that I'll be seeing a therapist soon, maybe you can try that out? Sometimes they can really help put perspective on things. Be kind to yourself. Hugs.

Last edited:

ashriia

I am uploading Passion13's chart with current transits. She is interested in also knowing about her financial troubles at the moment, also about the likelihood of having a family of her own as well.

Attachments

• Passion13natalchart.jpg
    Passion13natalchart.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 32

kshantaram

Premium Member
past 3yrs sat transit secretive dark pit scorpio asc opp jup 7th tending to misjudgments-miscalculations-missed opportunities, relationships, etc.

jup past one year had been transit natal moon leo 9th, moon lord 9th aptitude for higher learnings and spirituality-psychology etc but stress-delays in matters of luck, cancer-moon inimical for scorpio asc.

past 1.5yrs ketu separative node transit sun aries 6th impacting health, prone to major pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-intestine-head etc, prone to be aggressive with opponents, and prone to job separations. jup leo aspect aries 6th protective.

natal chart good with sat own cap 3rd for initiative and progress,

sun elevated aries 6th able to influence others through power of own personality,

venus 6th able to influence through charm of one's personality,
though tends to negate forming personal relationships-marriage.

mer 6th argumentative alike a scholarly lawyer.

sat has now moved direct over sag first house for coming 2 yrs, philosophical and optimistic,

sat sag aspeting own acq 4th protetive of domestic comforts-property matters,
though may perhaps not be good for health of mother to watch and care.

sat sag however opp natal mars 8th asc lord tending to struggle-hardwork
which could impact health to care. natal mars 8th accident prone.

jup now heading towards virgo 11th for gains and friendships, jup lord 2nd sag for finances.
jup virgo aspect own pisces opposite 5th for education, luck, romance, children, advisory roles.

ketu the node late 015 heads towards sensitive pisces 5th tending to spirituality, though tends to anxiety,
while could tend to pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-feet etc to be aware and care

since Aug transits of jup-sat-ketu positive, while rahu sooner now moves to virgo 11th
gains through foeigners-foreign friends etc,

jup-rahu next one year could tend to vitiate judgment-wisdom tend to rise-fall in income-friendships etc to care,
jup virgo aspect own pisces opposite protective from ketu transit pisces 5th till mid-Aug 015.
ketu transit 5th spiritual pisces could be indifferent towards romance, children, etc.

hope the transits grant shade of hope-optimism towards the year ahead, take positive stock of transits ahead,
while a mixed bag yet to care, calling for hard work-struggle, health care, misjudgments etc, leading to rise-fall to avoid.
hope ketu pisces leans towards spirituality aspect by jup over own pisces 5th protective over the year.

best wishes, could share ground feedbacks, hope find helpful enough,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Passion13

Thank you to each and every one of you who replied and a big thanks to ashriia because you went above and beyond...

@Slenkar.. you consider Jupiter to be the traditional ruler of Pisces? Do you take into account Neptune being the modern ruler? If not, what aspects are made to Jupiter?

@kshantaram.. from reading your reply I'm assuming that is vedic astrology? I'm really not familiar with it.. However u have mentioned things that are strikingly accurate. .

These past 3 years have been extremely dark and I've become extremely secretive , I'm natally a Scorpio ascendant with pluto conjunct asc.. so I am naturally a very secretive person but in the past 3 years I've become more withdrawn and it's been a somber time.

However I've never suffered with my health, ever.. never been to hospital or had any Doctor operate on me, hardly get sick so I guess that would play out in other ways. .
Please tell me why you say Jupiter moving into virgo in the 12th would affect my 5th house pieces? I'm new to this so abit confused. . Is it because the 11th is opposite the 5th?

You say "tend to rise-fall in income-friendships" , nothing has risen! Everything has fallen. I lost ALL my friends, ALL my friendships and everything that defines my identity.

I've always been spiritual but that's also a love/hate relationship as I have with all things.

But thanks again to all who replied. Your responses have given me hope, that which I seek.

Slenkar

The people who set the rules for possibilities of having a child saw pisces as ruled by jupiter so yes it still stands.

RaRohini

Hi Passion13!
I am a student of VedIc Astrology ( Not expert)and i input your birth date and location (SAFR) and got a vedic chart:
Firstly, please do not despair. Have faith and the universe will support you.
As per vedic astrology ,your nakshatra (moon star) is Pushya.
By reading the chart ..i have a feeling that the main theme of your angst is this .. The mind craves lawful order and stability and instinctively respects institutional heirachies..such as religious leaders etc. The parents may have a role in this and you feel most comfortable with this setting as well. The greatest fear being non recogntion and fear of punishment for non confirmity. However north node Rahu in Aquarius is leading you to non confirmity. This might be the dilemma..Also the presence of your Sun Mercury and Venus in Aries shows that you are a 'Pioneer' If what i said above is correct..try aquiring north node aquarius traits. Also your ideal mate would be a steady guy with high rank or order who will be a rock support to you. All the best ..things will work out well.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
please get help outside the Forum

Passion,

You said:
Been going through an extremely dark phase, actually been suicidal for a while now and I just don't understand what is going on because all my life I've just felt like a very dark cloud is hanging over my head.

This is NOT a suicide counseling station, it does not pretend to be, it does not have the right people, it is not staffed appropriately, it simply doesn't have the ability to give you the quick help you need. For that reason, the sooner you look AWAY from this forum, the sooner you can look for help in an area where people are going to give you the help they need.

But it CAN point you in the right direction. Forum members suggest these links:
http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/thinking-about-suicide/
http://www.cmha.ca/mental-health/find-help/emotional-wellness/
http://www.suicideforum.com/
http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forums/
http://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-zone/?gclid=CJbqx42XprwCFWLHtAodQx4AKw

Wishing you health,

Tim

In accordance with Forum rules, I am locking down this thread against further postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.