Moon/ Mother Issues

Spread the Light

I am having a really hard time dealing with my mother right now. Well, throughout my whole life she's been so messed up towards me, she likes labeling me negatively and puts me down even though I'm an outstanding and extraordinary person who always has good intentions. It seems like she enjoys it when I am hurting or in pain sometimes.. I do my best to stay positive and to remember we have a tough aspect between us so I don't take it so personal.. Does anyone know what is going on here. The mental and emotional abuse is more extreme lately. I have Moon square Saturn. My moon is in Aquarius in the 8th house and my Saturn is in the 5th house in the sign of Scorpio. Saturn is also conjunct the South Node, so Moon square South Node. I also am going through my Saturn return. Any advice or clarity toward my chart would be greatly appreciated. I posted my natal chart in Placidius & Whole Sign as well as my current transits & Progressions in Placidius & Whole Sign.

Thank you for your time. I've posted my natal chart in whole sign and my natal chart with current transits & progressions in wholes sign & placidius. I also posted the synastry chart between my mother & I. I have no idea how to read a synastry chart so.. Any insight would be amazing. The last chart is my mothers natal chart. If anyone can give knowledge as to why she has been such a mess most of her life would help me understand her more and accept why she is such a whiny, victim.

Thank you

Love & light,

K

Attachments

• Natal_Chart_Whole_Sign.jpg
    Natal_Chart_Whole_Sign.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_Placidius_Current_Transits_and_Progressions.jpg.jpg
    astro_Placidius_Current_Transits_and_Progressions.jpg.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 24
  • astro_WholeSign_Transits_and_Progressions.jpg.jpg
    astro_WholeSign_Transits_and_Progressions.jpg.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 23
  • astro_synastry_mom_daughter.jpg.jpg
    astro_synastry_mom_daughter.jpg.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_Mom_NatalChart.jpg.jpg
    astro_Mom_NatalChart.jpg.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Which chart is yours and which is your mother in law's chart?

You have several things:

The stuff both of you bring to relationships, and then how your difficult planets and houses interact with her difficult planets and houses.

I'd be happy to look but its a complex question which will only have a complex answer. And so, IMO, you need to do a fairly extensive look at how both of you deal with change and how you function in the world from a thought point of view, and then look at the synastry.

I would need the specifics of both charts, and since you have chosen for privacy sakes to obscure data you would need to PM it to me.

My opinion, others have theirs.

Spread the Light

They are all my chart. I posted my natal chart in 2 modes and I also posted my chart with current transits & progressions in placidius & whole sign mode. I will go make a synastry chart and post it. Thank you so much.

IleneK

Premium Member
I am having a really hard time dealing with my mother right now.

Well, throughout my whole life she's been so ******* up towards me, likes labeling me negatively and puts me down even though I'm an outstanding and extraordinary person. It seems like she enjoys it when I am hurting or in pain sometimes.. I do my best to stay positive and to remember we have a tough aspect between us so I don't take it so personal.. Does anyone know what is going on here. The mental and emotional abuse is more extreme lately. I have Moon square Saturn. My moon is in Aquarius in the 8th house and my Saturn is in the 5th house in the sign of Scorpio. Saturn is also conjunct the South Node, so Moon square South Node. I also am going through my Saturn return. Any advice or clarity toward my chart would be greatly appreciated. I posted my natal chart in Placidius & Whole Sign as well as my current transits & Progressions in Placidius & Whole Sign.

Thank you for your time.

Love & light,

K

Hi, and my sympathies for the challenges you face with Moon Saturn. I have a challenging placement with Moon Saturn myself!

I know Z will do a wonderful job and in the meantime may I point out that your highly challenging applying square from natal Moon to natal Saturn in Scorpio is currently being triggering by your transiting Saturn return? The return itself is a major turning point into adulthood, and when connected with the Moon, there is lots of material to work with to help you mature. It is likely you can make most use of the current events between you and your mom by thinking about it this way. For example, you may ask: What can I learn from how my mom and I interact? In what new or different ways can I choose to respond when matters are feeling bad between us that can make me feel more matured? Just beginning to consider these questions, without even particularly succeeding at them, can be very helpful and can contribute to your continuing to mature.

Best to you,

Spread the Light

Thank you Ilene.

Z can't do a chart reading b/c my mothers time is 10:00pm which is too general so.. I appreciate your advice.

I have been asking myself those questions.. I even spoke in 3rd person about the situation yesterday until coming up with a better answer then simply maybe me needing anti-anxiety meds when I am around her.. My husband came up with a better response which is she's mentally not in a good place and I need to remember that when I'm around her and she takes things out on me. You know more than anyone with your own Moon/Saturn aspect that it hurts so bad, especially when I crave that nurturing b/c my father is sick right now. She treats my sister so much better. But, I have to stay strong, adapt and have more empathy for my mothers failed life and how she is hating herself right now. She is also going through her 2nd Saturn return. She had me through her first and she didn't learn self love, she's had tons of failed relationships since then and I think she's jealous b/c I recently got married.. Anyway. I appreciate your advice and am going to continue to reflect and embrace my personal maturity and growth. Thank you again

Eternal Love & light to you,

K

IleneK

Premium Member
I appreciate your very kind response. I think you are wise and that your husband gives you good counsel. My mother, too had me at her Saturn return, so I share your experience even further. Our moms are [my mom was] warriors, trying to deal with their own particular set of demons. None of us escapes dealing with our demons, whether they are presented to us by our mothers or not. But the moment I recognized she was hurt just like me from her own particular set of circumstances which I could never really know, I knew we were both soldiers fighting on the same side of a perennial battle and it gave me comfort. For the first time, I identified with her and compassion rose up in my heart.

While you do not want to submit to abuse, compassion arising is a good guide through the kind of mine fields that you are trying to successfully traverse. Keep up the good work!