Lunar eclipse in Cap on 26th June

gemini59

Again, this is a dragons head lunar eclipse which though tends to be about culmination, is also about joy, and release and much more jupiter in quality than say the dragons tail solar eclipse due july 11th.

gemini59

Swiftmocha, Might be a move as an eclipse really often touches on several angles at once. A south node Solar eclipse is about beginnings as all new moons are and this type of beginning depends on release. Maybe an energy drain, a demand to release the desires of the ego.

Well my IC is 29 degrees virgo. So with saturn right there, and jupiter and uranus conjunct the MC in the 10th, it could make sense.

The eclipse also trines my moon and venus in the fifth house.

dreamtimez

Must admit the past couple of days I started thinking about clearing away some things from my loft/bookshelf that I don't think I will ever need again.

I have done the same thing ... in my case, it was closets. Threw out a lot of old stuff and made space for some new things. Also I deleted an old email id that I don't use anymore, deleted 'friends' from a social networking site, who have always been 'friends' in name only. And what is most surprising ... I have seen others do it too !!!! :lol: It is as if the skies are asking to clear junk out of our lives ... which means we all have better days ahead :love: :whistling:

Last edited:

Spicadilly

Happy eclipse everyone!

Here is an eclipse article that explains the positive intention in our lives(sight of it relief!) . This lady says although it's a grand cross there is Mars sextiling it which "the energy is available “to do what one must do”." She explains what Cancer/Capricorn\ 4/10 axis is looking for since all these eclipses started.

http://in2themystics.com/2010/06/25...ons-that-prevent-new-ways-of-being/#more-3080

I started clearing the closets, one big bag ready for charity shop which feels good! Although the eclipse falls on 2/8 axis, I noticed this week at work especially how communication and opinions within our team have been intense about a project that is reaching momentum. Lots of work, lots of emotions stirred, trips abroad planned to continue working on it. Cancer/Cap rules my 3/9 and eclipse also tightly activates progressed IC/MC. I expect this theme to continue for the next 6 months and so does this project. The SE will fall on 3/9 axis.

Gem59, thanks for the info on the dragon tail meanings, keeping in mind the release.

InsideOrange, you mentionned a hit to your progressed Sun, what does it rule natally, where is it posited and what kind of aspects does it make?

Swiftmocha, your eclipse impacts 1/7, the relationship axis. What do these 2 angles aspect in your chart?

Spica

Inside Out Orange

InsideOrange, you mentionned a hit to your progressed Sun, what does it rule natally, where is it posited and what kind of aspects does it make?

My natal Leo Sun is in my 4th house in a tight stellium with Venus and the moon. They have a square to Jupiter/Neptune in my 7th. Neptune is the big bogey in my chart. You can see a copy of my chart in my signature.

I got hit quite hard by the eclipse. Found myself crying for most of the preceding evening and that day. Calmed down late in the evening and feeling quite grounded and positive today. Over the course of that time I met three old acquaintances. None of them particularly special or linked in anyway. I did my best to avoid contacting anyone, just responding to anything sent my way.

The big thing in my life that I've been struggling with is getting over feelings for my ex since we split last October. I finally reached a point the last week or so where I need to put those feelings out in the open to her. It's been bothering me off and on in recent times. I decided to put that communication off until the full moon has passed.

Caro

Spica

that link is great thanks.

Well Im up early and the cleaning continues. :smile:
throwing out some plutonian type corporate suits. no longer serve me. had them a while but havent worn them in years. I tried them on last night and looked really scarey in them! pleased to say I could still get into them.

had amazing dreams - refer to that link about someone I know. anyway in the dream I was talking to a group about astrology and he came into the room but left cos he just didnt understand(me) or the astrology.

Re friends - I feel too that I need to meet new people. That many friends seem stuck in old patterns (clearly a reflection of me too) and I want to break from this. feeling quite impatient about this (progressed sun aries) lately.

what is interesting is my mum is due an operation on her eyes. she has been putting it off. anyway she goes for an assessment next week. Im going with her. so that is a reversal of the parent relationship. actually she has a cancer moon. need to look at that. Im trying to get her to have healing etc but as a libra she is not someone to take that easily.

will be interesting to see the solar eclipse - I think for some of you who replied this could be more potent.

great news re new job offer though.

emotional aspects as difficult as this is - hopefully people who felt this got some release here.

England v Germany - now I hope England overcomes its past issues here. haha...

Last edited:

gemini59

Insideoutorange, I just want to make a suggestion of a tad wiccan nature.:)

And since you and I seem to be going through similar things right now for some reason I just want to share this with you.

Just a few weeks back I realized I still had 'stuff' from my ex..a t-shirt and poems he had written many years ago that I clung too.
I ceremoniously completed my own ritual of release by tearing up everything I had of his and burning it repeating the phrase " I release all my anger and hurt and release myself to new love and life' 3x .
Then disposed of what was left to the earth.

Then I did the old wiccan trail of roses to my door to invite new love in. It was on the new moon prior to the full one.

Now I don't necessarily believe in majic but I do believe in frame of mind. A ceremony of release is a psychological 'tough love' thing getting rid of things that 'bind' you.

New moons are good as they represent new beginnings. The next new moon eclipse will be opposite your MC or conjunct your 4th of endings. This might be a good time to do it or any new moon really but certainly this one would release you and allow your ego to free itself from the relationship.

And I am not saying too that this person might not come back but the relationship will not take the same 'form'. Since Pluto rules your 7th house it is about death and rebirth or death and resurrection. Neptune too is opposing your sun/moon midpoint dissolving old forms.

Spicadiilly, the article was great. Odd too as most of the energy of the eclipse seemed to be centered around my children . My son is 17 soon to be 18 inOct. and we talked again of his desire to leave. And emotionally I am and will continue to try to accept this. His father called that night too and talked to him. This is significant as he has not been able to reach his father literally for months now. So this article was a good description of things that revolved around the eclipse for me.

Inside Out Orange

Insideoutorange, I just want to make a suggestion of a tad wiccan nature.:)

And since you and I seem to be going through similar things right now for some reason I just want to share this with you.

Just a few weeks back I realized I still had 'stuff' from my ex..a t-shirt and poems he had written many years ago that I clung too.
I ceremoniously completed my own ritual of release by tearing up everything I had of his and burning it repeating the phrase " I release all my anger and hurt and release myself to new love and life' 3x .
Then disposed of what was left to the earth.

Then I did the old wiccan trail of roses to my door to invite new love in. It was on the new moon prior to the full one.

Now I don't necessarily believe in majic but I do believe in frame of mind. A ceremony of release is a psychological 'tough love' thing getting rid of things that 'bind' you.

New moons are good as they represent new beginnings. The next new moon eclipse will be opposite your MC or conjunct your 4th of endings. This might be a good time to do it or any new moon really but certainly this one would release you and allow your ego to free itself from the relationship.

And I am not saying too that this person might not come back but the relationship will not take the same 'form'. Since Pluto rules your 7th house it is about death and rebirth or death and resurrection. Neptune too is opposing your sun/moon midpoint dissolving old forms.

Thanks for the suggestion Cassandra ... there's a good book I read a few years back "Let Love Find You" by John Selby ... that has a meditation for finding new lover ... one of its lines is "I forgive and let go of my old lovers" ... I did some wardrobe clearing this afternoon. Tonight I restacked my things and left space for my future partner's belongings. That's another ceremonial mindset! I also went to the beach and walked alone. Something I used to do when I was single previously but haven't done comfortably for a long time. In the sand someone had written "Live life". As I walked in the waves I realised that I've been fighting the tide all these months. It's been an important thing for me to have done as persistence was never my greatest trait, but now I have to realise that it's time to stop battling. Perhaps in doing so, what I want will come to me.

So I've reached a point of moving on ... I'm slightly careful in saying that because I don't know how much Neptune is causing self-deception ... Neptune continues to work on me until next January. I started dating a month or so ago, and with Mars in my 5th house I seem to be finding a few options. Just none of them have that special something as yet.

The eclipse seems to have brought me a sense of calmness about my ex. I feel calm about delivering this message now. Whereas last week I was concerned about its results, I now see myself as needing to deliver it for her good. (A self-deceptive comment I'm sure but it's helping me deal with it). She has Venus at 4Aries and pluto is squaring it; so she is in need of an intense love experience that will transform her attitude to love. I believe the message I have will come as something of a surprise to her but also bring up quite deep powerful feelings. (Interesting that tr-Uranus is within minutes of being conjunct her natal chiron). It may not bring us together but I think it's part of the work of pluto for her, and my neptunian transits are willing to be the messenger that gets shot for delivering the message (bit of martyrdom for you)!

My other longterm transit is Saturn completing its journey through my 5th house. This has been a tough journey of learning where I've had my heart broken twice in two years. But I think I've learned from each of those. I think delivering this message is my final exam ... Pass or fail won't be judged on the result of the message just on whether I deliver it!

freedomlover

I found this message on Stephanie Azaria's website ( The Cosmic Path), and thought the rest of you might find it interesting:

We are still sitting inside the powerful lunar eclipse energies that took place at the full Moon last Saturday morning. This eclipse involved Pluto and Mercury and until these two planets have completed their aspects to each other, the Sun and the Moon, the eclipse and all its effects won't be complete. In fact the final piece of this eclipse energy won't occur until next Saturday, July 3rd, when the Sun connects with the Moon's South Node.

gemini59

Now this in a way makes perfect sense to how I have been feeling, as some part of it were still going.

Thanks for sharing this.

Inside Out Orange

In fact the final piece of this eclipse energy won't occur until next Saturday, July 3rd, when the Sun connects with the Moon's South Node.

I don't quite understand that bit. Aren't the moon's nodes in Capricorn/Cancer? Or is the suggestion that it'll be over when the Sun squares them from Aries?

Panik

It's fascinating reading everyone's experiences.

The January eclipse fell on my birthday, so it's going to colour my whole year. The Jun 26 eclipse fell (with Pluto) exactly on my DC. I thought I was getting away with it on July 11th, it's in my 1st house but not touching anything - then I looked at my solar return chart and it's sitting on my south node there. It seems to be all nodes all the time for me this year (Saturn currently on my natal north node opposing Uranus/Jupiter) - It's been a weird year so far, all ups and downs and tremendous demands on work and time and the need for discipline and hard work paramount together with my utter inability to achieve much and do what's needed - I expect that's Saturn-Uranus at work. I did find my mood and energy levels got a major boost at the last eclipse (+ pluto conjunct Mars) so I'm hoping the solar eclipse might have a similar effect.

The simple answer to what's going on with me is, I don't know. It's been a strange, confused, muddied year of restlessless and panic. I'm always interested to see how others are coping/dealing with all that's happening. If nothing else, it's been a massive learning experience. :)

freedomlover

I don't quite understand that bit. Aren't the moon's nodes in Capricorn/Cancer? Or is the suggestion that it'll be over when the Sun squares them from Aries?

ISO,

Yes, the Moon's Nodes are in Capricorn/Cancer. Transiting Sun is in Cancer. Transiting Sun conjuncts transiting South Node at 11'56" Cancer at 8:12pm EST on Saturday, July 3, 2010.

FL