Combat COVID-19 aka CONRONAVIRUS use COMMONSENSE clean fresh OUTDOOR AIR

JUPITERASC

https://www.youtube.com/embed/99GHBUBKylc

Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, just announced “The Great Reset”

So much for it being a conspiracy theory. :)

Justin Trudeau pushes The Great Reset into the mainstream :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiclJCFlpvM

maxresdefault-98-364x205.jpg

Kintpuash

Banned
I've always been skeptical of chem trails. I'm leaning toward the reality of dropping of covid by chem trails. Intentional. In trucking, the manifest tells you what is in the cargo - and assurances that all gov't safety requirements have been met and that it is a legal 'load'. I'm not sure how the chem trail jet system works when it's the government jet's involved. But probably, dropping the vaccine by chem trail jets would be more cost effective to countries?

JUPITERASC

I've always been skeptical of chem trails. I'm leaning toward the reality of dropping of covid by chem trails. Intentional. In trucking, the manifest tells you what is in the cargo - and assurances that all gov't safety requirements have been met and that it is a legal 'load'. I'm not sure how the chem trail jet system works when it's the government jet's involved. But probably, dropping the vaccine by chem trail jets would be more cost effective to countries?

hqdefault.jpg

JUPITERASC

PLANDEMIC Part 1 (Dr. Judy Mikovits) :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsi9csLNb-Y&feature=share

Philadelphia Researcher Murdered
Three Russian Doctors Fall Out Of Windows
What's Happening Here?? :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X5TAnuIjec

Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7A_cMpKm6w

Where are the studies that show masks work? Or lockdowns?

And what type of mask? I've seen people use a tee-shirt to cover up their mouth....is that the type of mask that Xiden mandates? A bandana? A thin piece of cloth? A gas masks?:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, the OPPOSITE is true. That people did much better when their economies were open & mask wearing was not mandated. Only when you are around older people who are infected, should a surgical mask be worn.
Think Sweden.

The covid pandemic is coming apart as the Truth is being revealed. The tests are faulty, the # of deaths throughout the world is no higher than previous years. The virus is real but it's like the flu. People under 75 yrs have a 99% chance of a full recovery. The flu is far worse as it affects the young as well as the old.

The statistics were 'moved around' & anyone who died was classified as having died from covid. Older people did die from the virus, just like many of them die from the flu each year. Notice that there are no flu deaths anymore, it's covid always now. Die of a heart attack, cancer, car accident...it's covid.

Faucci/Gates/WHO have a vested interest in creating fear & ONLY a vaccine can stop the pandemic. Which they & big pharma make billions from. Faucci & the CDC have said "wear masks, don't wear masks....he just recently said that people should wear two masks.....then he took that back when actual real doctors told him it was nonsense. Why not 3 or even 4 masks according to this crazy logic.

Fauci Says CDC May Recommend Wearing Two Masks to Fight Virus

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ay-recommend-wearing-two-masks-to-fight-virus
I say to people that, if you can still catch a whiff of any smell despite wearing a mask, then it's not protecting you. I personally have not worn a mask once and last year was the only year I DIDN'T get sick at all. My friends who wore masks still got sick. What does that say? One can argue that maybe wearing a mask does more harm than good cause it increases your viral load. You're breathing back in part of the gunk that your body deliberately exhaled because, you know why? The body deemed it unnecessary/unhealthy to keep inside you, so it's probably best it stay out of your system.

For those who say "Even if you don't feel sick you can still be asymptomatic and pass it onto others", well, how about this? When I get a simple cold, I feel its symptoms and I feel sick, yet you're telling me I may not feel the symptoms of what is supposedly the deadliest illness since hell was born???? Logic????

Have you also noticed that this whole "asymptomatic" issue was never a thing for any other illness until 2020 when covid appeared? No one ever talked about being "asymptomatic" when having the flu or pneumonia or tuberculosis etc etc. If anything, doctors would say that, if you don't have any symptoms, then you're fine, but with covid, even if you don't have any symptoms, you may still not be fine???

And believe me, if you're worried about infecting an old person with frail health, even a common cold can finish them off. So what's the conclusion? When you are sick, you stay home and take care of yourself and minimise contact with other people, like with any other illness.

It's simple, common sense.
Exactly right.

Traitor Joe & Faucci/Dems ganged up on Trump to discredit him. They did NOT follow the science. i.e. HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc, Vitamin D high doses, etc.
ALL banned, even doctors/scientists banned & had videos removed all last year that could have saved many older people who did die from covid due to their ongoing health problems.

They said masks don't work, then changed to masks do work, then to today to saying they don't work but maybe if we wear 2 or 3 or 4 masks at a time it might work.:andy::andy::andy:

These people are evil & wicked. ALL they cared about was hurting the economy & killing people to make Trump look bad. And, of course, the corrupt Faucci has money tied in with the Gates Vaccine Programs. They are going to make BILLIONS from these vaccines which have killed a lot of people around the world.

Jo'bama already broke his own rule about the mask mandate, so did his handler Jill & his corrupt, airhead Jen Psakit doesn't wear a mask at all.

Notice they took the 'covid death clock' down from MSM, States which refused to open up under Trump are 'opening up' & the CDC finally admits that the tests are not reliable.

They created FEAR for a virus even less lethal than the flu. Oh, yeah, no more colds or flu anymore ....it's all covid.

I ONLY wear a mask when I go inside a public place because I can't fight with these people. As soon as I leave, I remove it. But people are so afraid that I've seen people with a mask, a shield, gloves as if they are dealing with the ebola virus.

95% of the people who died were in nursing homes or over the age of 75 with serious health issues. Meanwhile, the # of suicides with young/middle age people is equal to or ever more than the covid-deaths in many countries....particularly Australia.

These 'experts' should be prosecuted & jailed for what they have done.

david starling

A virus has to be transferred from one person to another. They're not like heat-seeking missiles, flying around looking for targets on their own.

Masks are only good for inhibiting virus transference by things like coughs and sneezes. Sneezes can blast them all over the place.

It's like, some protection is better than no protection, regarding transferring your own viruses to others. They don't protect you at all from other people's viruses if they cough or sneeze in your direction without a mask on.

Also, it's fun going into the bank wearing my "Jessie James" bandanna mask, and asking the teller for money!

And, having a mask on interferes with facial recognition devices: "Who WAS that masked man?!?"

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Screenshot_2020-04-21_at_3_opt_vgny2i
Thank you for your comments about the cold virus, Covid-19. Nobody can discuss this because THEY shut anyone down immed.:crying::crying::crying:

REAL scientists have calculated that around 40,000 people actually died from Covid-19 in the U.S.A. Of course, they are censored & banned but I will try to remember what they said before they were shut down.

Firstly, the # of overall fatalities from 2020 to previous years was NO higher.
They said that it should have been MUCH much higher but it was actually a little lower. They used REAL statistics & REAL science.

In other words, they just took deaths from the flu, from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, accidents, drug overdoses, suicides & counted them ALL as Covid deaths.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

The tests are NOT accurate, the scientists tested fruit, red bull & coca cola & they ALL came back testing positive for Covid!!

Is there a Covid Virus?

Yes, they say but it's similar to the common cold.
That's why it has a recovery rate of 99.7% rate.
People don't die of the common cold.

I remember something they said which made me really laugh.
They said that in a REAL pandemic, there would be bodies lying in the street because people would be 'dropping like flies'. The homeless would all be dead. In NO country, even third world countries were people dropping dead from the 'most dangerous virus known to man'.

We've been 'PLAYED".:sick::sick::sick:

Fauci & Gates & the rest of the fear-mongers did it ALL to make money from vaccines & to 'make Trump look bad' & to get the world 'reset'.

In fact, the ventilators killed the patients. It was the WRONG treatment.

One day it will all come out. People will be very angry & never trust the corrupt media or their gov'ts again.

The reason for the 2, 3, 4 masks, the lockdowns, the social distancing was to alienate people & prevent them from talking to one another.
The lockdowns didn't work. In the U.S, the places where they had strict lockdowns had more deaths while the economies went down the toilet.

They studied Sweden which had NO lockdowns, NO travel restrictions, NO mask mandates. Shouldn't everyone have died in that country?
Actually, the # of deaths is no different than the counties nearby & it was all elderly, sick patients who died.

NY will NEVER be the same. Not only did Cuomo ruin the city, he killed around 10,000 elderly people who had the cold virus & then shoved them into nursing homes to infect other elderly people & kill them.

Remember how Fauci & the Media praised Cuomo, gave him an Emmy award & he wrote a book about how wonderful he is. He was held up as a role model of a Gov during the pandemic. Meanwhile, we know now that he's a murderer.

The people that are vulnerable to the virus are people over the age of 70 with bad health.

BUT THEY MADE THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SHUT DOWN....

to get read for the 'Great Reset'.

That's what it's all about. Making the New World Order richer & more powerful.
Oh, and did you hear that they were going to test for Covid-19 with an anal swab.

At this point, they are REALLY laughing at how naive & dumb the people are to go along with this nonsense. Charlie Ward made a whole video on it on his channel & I couldn't believe that people would go along with a test up the a** for a cold virus but it's real.
'Experts' said it was a good idea.

STOP THE PLANDEMIC MADNESS.

China Is Using Anal Swabs to Test for Coronavirus—Here's What Experts Think
Nose and throat swabs are standard in the US, but the new swab test might be more accurate, according to some experts.

https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/anal-swabs-coronavirus

OMG, The Rothschilds/Rockerfellers & the other blood-line satanic World Order Elites must be laughing so hard at how they turned a cold virus into the most dangerous virus ever known to man. You know, how they turned the entire world into thinking that Trump was the most dangerous man in the world.

They're good. Everyone believed at first that this was a 'real' pandemic. But people are waking up now, doing the research & understanding how we were all part of their diabolical scheme.

China Is Using Anal Swabs to Test for Coronavirus—Here's What Experts Think
Nose and throat swabs are standard in the US, but the new swab test might be more accurate, according to some experts.
Yeah, it's just a plain joke now. Charlie Ward one time said it as a joke, and now they are doing it for real and he's like "Ok, what's it going to take for people to wake up?"

If threads like this are a good barometer, apparently it's going to have to take a HEAP.

I bet they can say that they need one swab to do one anal test on one person and one nasal test on another person for "environmental reasons" in order to save on materials. That way they would only need to produce half as many swabs so as to help combat climate change, and I bet you some people will actually get on board with that and join the queue. Then more people will end up dying for "mysterious" reasons (nothing to do with contamination, of course), which they'll put down to covid again, and what do you know, more vaccines will be rolled out and more lockdowns.
People ARE waking up all over the world. Many countries don't listen to the CDC which is a PRIVATE company or WHO which is owned by Gates. They are opening up but the fear was so instilled in people that it will take a while for them to take off the masks.

They are having protests all over the world but the corrupt media don't show it. People want to be able to work, send their kids to school.

They want to protect the elderly who are vulnerable to the virus but the world didn't have to stop. It was all planned out.

Apparently, there is a patent for this virus given in 2018. They know it was man-made.

I'll try to post any videos & links on the other 'vaccine' channel by Bunkaru.
Yeah I do have to remind myself that the world is waking up and that there are actually lots more protests going on now. They are losing their grip, which I'm really happy about. They thought humanity was stupider than it is.

Yeah, from Pirbright institute (or however you spell it). Maybe it is an actual virus, it's just that its deadliness is not very strong according to the global death in 2020, which was not higher than in previous years.

Ok cool!