Do I have HPV?

waybread

Your chart has expired. You cannot link directly from your chart at Astrodienst. Check out the stickies here that explain how to attach or link your chart.

leomoon

Question asked: Planetary day & hour rulers:

Friday which is the Day of Venus & the Hour of: Venus

(Both being Venus shows us the chart is valid and can be read as your concern has to do with Venusian issues of a sexual nature and relationship)

Please note: I'm always learning! I don't do that many horary charts -:annoyed:

leomoon

I’d use the ASC as pointing to the question’s answer and you as the questioner in this case, Mars the ruler of Aries. Mars is 15 deg.Aries, and retrograde, so I’d think since its on the cusp of the ASC and opposing Venus on the cusp of Libra in the 7th, we may be looking at a Yes answer although for sure, I’m not fully experienced as many with horary so its important for others who are to give their opinion too.

Seeing that Mars is in a strong position, as is Venus in Libra, both planets in their own signs but Mars is also retrograde square the Moon in Cancer. Even the 4th house of endings, (the answer is often found here when nothing else seems to), is ruled by the Moon found in this house in it’s own sign. Yet the retrograde condition of your indicator, (Mars) may suggest there will be a lapse in time before you know for certain what the next course will be depending on the tests, but I’d have a test as step one.

The 5th house of intimate non committed relationships is also ruled by the Moon, but the sign of Leo is also relevant. Leo ruled by the Sun (a male) in the 7th in a critical Scorpio degree (intense) and the 7th would be indicative of others, and the male partner. The Sun is quincunx Mars which is NOT used in classical horary as an aspect, but I’m noting it, because it’s a medical type of aspect. You can see how tight the orb is from the Sun to Mars (you).
I’m sorry but I don’t know the possible meaning of the POF in the 9th house cj. the South Node, other then the SN is indication of having been here before or returning perhaps to a similar problem / question in the past?
I don’t “turn the chart” when its not necessary to do so, but someone else indeed may to read your chart “their own way”.
If I bother with Neptune (which classical horary does not), it’s often seen as the bacteria or virus planet and found in its own sign here and house the 12th in Pisces. (Strengthened)

I wish you health & happiness and good results on your test.:kissing:

IleneK

Premium Member
6th house is the house of illness and disease. So Sun is its ruler. You as Mars, strong both by dignity and angularity, do not aspect Sun, rather are disjunct. So I would say it points to a no answer.
Sun is in the 7th, your partner's house, so perhaps your partner may have it? The next aspect your significator, Mars, makes is an opposition the the ruler of your partner's house, Venus, which is also strong by dignity and angularity. Things may come apart then, if there is a "together" to come apart...

However, astrology aside, if you think you have it, just get tested. You don't want to pass it on to someone else, should my delineation be in error.

Last edited:

leomoon

amandajoie:

So far you have a yes and a no answer.

Please let us know how the test turns out as this helps us in countless ways to find what we may have overlooked in the chart.

Blessings to you, don't worry, you'll be fine ultimately!

(My husband was told from his test he had Prostrate cancer and should have it removed. After 6 months of constant worry we found out he didn't and instead opted for a new insertion of medical equip. to keep the prostrate gland more elevated to avoid infection.)

Perhaps you too will have favorable results. :wink: Whatever it is, please let us know.

waybread

I don't think you have it, for the reasons Elena mentioned, but that your chart points to a BF or sex partner who may not be so careful about bed mates.

amandajoie

thank you all for your caring, and i'm so glad your husband is ok!

i've been celebate for years now so no worries about me giving to anyone. a former partner told me i gave it to him but i didn't believe him.

they say most people have some strain of it but when i asked the question i meant the kind that causes cancer. i read up on it and learned that false negatives are possible, and the virus also can be undetectable but come back. so frustrating.

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you all for your caring, and i'm so glad your husband is ok!

i've been celebate for years now so no worries about me giving to anyone. a former partner told me i gave it to him but i didn't believe him.

they say most people have some strain of it but when i asked the question i meant the kind that causes cancer. i read up on it and learned that false negatives are possible, and the virus also can be undetectable but come back. so frustrating.

Perhaps this was the significator for illness in the house of the partner reflected? That he has it.
You can also have the HPV that may cause cancer and not get cancer.
If you are truly concerned, please get tested.