Drawing people with certain placements/aspects into your life?

jjj

I have Scorpio moon myself, Im very emotional and I tend to attract people that are somehow inhibited emotionally. Im now close to someone with Saturn-Moon conjunction and he seems to have difficulties expressing himself emotionally (I would love to know how you feel this placement?).

Also I have noticed that I often attract people that have my 12th house signs (the house of recent karma and suffering and spirituality). In spite of having cappy DC I attract cancers, geminis and tauruses:) (all the 3 signs in my 12th house).

jjj

ScorpiosRock

I know a lot of people with either scorpio risings or sagittarian moons. I must have something to do with harmony, not just coincidence. Pluto in Scorpio, now there's a definite non-coincidence...

I am a Scorpio sun with Sagittarius stellium. These two signs practicly rule my chart.

Last edited:

skywatcher1221

Three of the four women I've lived with (including one I married) have had the Moon in Gemini, like me. The other had the Moon in Aries (I married her, too). The Moon rules my 7th House.

hermetic

Froggy said:
So first, I was wondering if anyone else noticed something to this effect in their relations with others. Do you know an unusually large amount of people with a certain aspect or sign placement?

And second, I'm wondering, why???

Yes, I have several times been in a very complex relationship with people who all have Mars square or opposition Saturn, both male and female, and I don't think it is random at all.

Why? I thought about this a lot. Projection perhaps? These people acting out all those inner, inferior functions of yourself. My case, just concluded based on this aspect
I have Mars Saturn semi-square in my chart, but I am far from acting the description of this aspect, since it can be very agressive, controlling, dominant, even cruel, and I don't allow this to myself. But I get weird kicks out of someone being that way, it fascinates me in a way:eek: [sick, I know]
also, I feel it is of importance I have these Mars Saturn hard aspects in synastry charts with both of my parents

I'll know I've evolved once these people stop being attractive to me:rolleyes:

I believe we subconcioussly pick these particular people to compensate for something, and to learn a lesson. Think about what all those people have in common, what is it in them that makes them stick around in your life. I think this will give you an answer what you need to learn from them

Last edited:

woolgatherer

I've been involved with two guys who had a bucket chart with Moon in Gemini as the handle. That's not many people, but it's pretty specific... I have a Gemini Sun, so it's a synastry thing. With one of them it was conjunct my Sun.

I also attract people with Venus in Scorpio or Capricorn. I have Saturn and Pluto in the 7th in Scorpio, so that's just what's appealing to me.

Vista

woolgatherer said:
I've been involved with two guys who had a bucket chart with Moon in Gemini as the handle. That's not many people, but it's pretty specific... I have a Gemini Sun, so it's a synastry thing. With one of them it was conjunct my Sun.

I also attract people with Venus in Scorpio or Capricorn. I have Saturn and Pluto in the 7th in Scorpio, so that's just what's appealing to me.
I attract relationships with men whose Saturn Squares/opposes/conjunct my Sun or Moon. Sometimes both. Occasionally my Saturn will do the same to their Sun or Moon. Clearly a lesson is to be learned here or some past life issues I am needing to work out in this life. Most likely something to do with self worth. Usually the relationship starts out pretty enthusiastically, then it slowly dissolves with ambivalence replacing the affection/love that was once there. In addition, I have a lot of friendships with women whose Moon is negatively aspected by Pluto and Uranus in their own charts. Usually they have wounded childhoods, abuse in some form or another. It must be my empathic Cancer Moon drawing them in. Possibly the Grand trine I have between Moon/Neptune/Jupiter. Lastly, I seem to attract a lot of Sag/Gemini or Taurus/Scorpio rising people to me. Not quite sure why that is.
Vista

Last edited: