The worse Solar Return?😬😔 Please help

dita27

Hi all..this is my first post and I am a learner, I do love astrology and started to dive deeper but it is scaring me now, so I might have to stop! But I can't till I put my mind at ease. It is my Solar return for 2021/2022...I first looked at 2020 and seen Solar ascendant in taurus conjunct my natal venus and mars..ugh mars near ascendant I did not like. So I thought lets have a look at 2021..shock horror my solar ascendant is conjunct my solar mars😭😭 and my natal saturn and to add to it...descendant is conjunct SR saturn and moon..also SRNeptune is in SR 8th house conjunct my IC..and to top it off SRpluto is in SR 6th house, my SR sun is in SR12th..I won't lie I am quite scared but I do not wish to live like this for another 2 years. My date of birth is guessed by mum who says just before 5pm..so I could be scorpio or sagittarius rising, neverless can anyone look and have some advice? I am of couse fearing the worse, I do suffer hypochondria. Anyone had simmilar bad SR hitting angles and planets in 1/6/8/12 houses😭 and is still alive.❤

kimbermoon

Your chart was not accessible.
You might consider living in the present, rather than worrying about future situations. Now, in the present, it is the choices and decisions you make that will determine later outcomes. You need to be attentive to where you are at now and start looking within to find the guidance you need. Work at overcoming your inner fears, doubts and insecurities within, for it is your inner life that determines where your life will take you.