What is it with Capricorn moon in 3rd house?

Chillaxer

I've just found a really interesting fact by accident.

Marine Le Pen
Adolf Hitler
Napoleon.

And me, oddly.

They all have Capricorn moon in house 3 with Cancer somewhere in the 9th house.

Maybe there is more too. This seems quite pronounced to me. I know, as an aside, that Cap moon in H3 is quite murderous, by statistics. (Cap and H3 moons separately)

I have only spotted the trend, but haven't gotten a hold on why yet.

They are all strong 'patriot' or nationalist politicians and possible militarists(potential in Le Pens, case, don't know yet).

So as Cancer is in the 9th, ruled by Moon in Capricorn, in detriment in the 3rd, how might this play out.

I know Cancer rules patriotism and the homeland, does Cancer in the ninth(And Hitler had the Node here) mean you are nationalistic and defensive with other cultures and peoples?

Would the ruler, the moon in detriment in Cap in the third, mean a conservative attitude, a miserly one where you are attached to your local area only and exaggerate this theme?

Is it a provincial type aspect?

Just looking for any ideas or analysis tat might help me understand this aspect, because I have it, and although my North node is Leo, it is in the ninth like Adolf Hitler.

I do seem, weirdly, to have political and maybe patriot aspects in my chart, although I always thought I was open about other cultures, didn't fit so much in my own, and needed to experience them and go elsewhere to improve my life.

Now it seems I share an aspect with nationalists!