Does Sun represent the man and Venus the woman in relationship Horary charts?

ChildOfVenus

Exactly.
A horary in effect is the birth of a question in your mind. The moment when a question pops into your head, is the birth of that idea, and in the chart for that moment we can see the answer to the question.
If you have another question, you won't find the answer in the previous chart, unless, as Greybeard says, it's a question that is a result of or related to the first question.
Otherwise, you could ask one question in your life, and just continue looking at it for answers to endless questions, for years! But it doesn't work that way.

And, very important, as was written earlier, the question has to be clearly stated, so that the houses and the significators can be identified correctly.
Otherwise, it won't be a true answer, and it will be useless to the person who asked.

So I have to pull another chart for the second question I asked then?

ChildOfVenus

So I pulled this chart back on the 12th of July after having a miscommunication with this guy. He said he thought us hooking up should just be a one-time thing. But I wanted to know whether or not we would have sex again. Hence the reason why I pulled this chart. That was actually the question that was listed on the chart so I got my answer.

ElenaJ

So I pulled this chart back on the 12th of July after having a miscommunication with this guy. He said he thought us hooking up should just be a one-time thing. But I wanted to know whether or not we would have sex again. Hence the reason why I pulled this chart. That was actually the question that was listed on the chart so I got my answer.

This is where we went off the path, since we couldn't read what was written on the chart itself, and you gave a different question on the thread.
Anyway, if you now have the answer, that's fine. And next time, we'll be careful to be specific. Enjoy.

ChildOfVenus

This is where we went off the path, since we couldn't read what was written on the chart itself, and you gave a different question on the thread.
Anyway, if you now have the answer, that's fine. And next time, we'll be careful to be specific. Enjoy.

I don't know It's just confusing I just asked another question similar to this one and got a different answer. Maybe it's because the question is too similar to this one. I'm just going to stop and take your answer to this chart.

greybeard

C of V...
One question. No multiple charts with slightly changed questions.
No superficial, flippant questions.
Emotional involvement.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

C of V...
One question. No multiple charts with slightly changed questions.
No superficial, flippant questions.
Emotional involvement.

I see others here who ask Horary questions about sex. I don’t think it’s superficial some people take their sex lives seriously and it could be something that really bothers them about it.

greybeard

Where does it say no questions about sex?

Is the querent emotionally involved with the question? (Worry, anxiety, strong desire...the whole emotional spectrum). Then the question is not flippant.

But to be frank and direct, which is my wont, if I were a female and wanted sex with a particular man...it would take an exceptional and remarkable man to resist.

So why the question? Off to war. Go out and live life and see what happens.

ElenaJ

I see others here who ask Horary questions about sex. I don’t think it’s superficial some people take their sex lives seriously and it could be something that really bothers them about it.

It isn't the topic of sex that's the problem, it's that the question has to be something really felt, and relating to the chart.
A chart can't be used to answer a whole rainbow of questions that continue to pop into one's mind.
The energy that is going on when a question is born, is the energy that is found in the chart. And it corresponds to the chart, and the answer will be found in the question.
Another question is not related to the chart, so we can't continue to attach more and more questions to the same chart.
Otherwise, to exaggerate, we could do just one chart for all our life span and keep looking at it for all our questions! Which is not the case, surely you agree.

greybeard

Actually, it was Masha'allah, i believe, who used a horary chart for the moment in lieu of a correct natal when the birthday was unknown.

ChildOfVenus

It isn't the topic of sex that's the problem, it's that the question has to be something really felt, and relating to the chart.
A chart can't be used to answer a whole rainbow of questions that continue to pop into one's mind.
The energy that is going on when a question is born, is the energy that is found in the chart. And it corresponds to the chart, and the answer will be found in the question.
Another question is not related to the chart, so we can't continue to attach more and more questions to the same chart.
Otherwise, to exaggerate, we could do just one chart for all our life span and keep looking at it for all our questions! Which is not the case, surely you agree.

Yes I know that and I understand that I can only ask one question per chart. I wouldn’t have asked if I wasn’t concerned. I mentioned that this person and I had a miscommunication. Hence the reason why I was concerned about whether or not we would have sex again. I know to some people it’s not important but I know I’m not like everyone else. I’ve also asked questions about school and my career etc.

ElenaJ

"I know to some people it’s not important"

Your question is important to any of us who try to interpret the chart.
Our only problem is to be sure we understand what we are looking for.

greybeard

Good clarification.

The astrologer should understand the question itself as well as the circumstances, to the degree possible.

Part of the benefit in horary art often lies in simply organizing and clarifying thinking.

ChildOfVenus

Good clarification.

The astrologer should understand the question itself as well as the circumstances, to the degree possible.

Part of the benefit in horary art often lies in simply organizing and clarifying thinking.

But this lady started telling me things about myself. Like how she can see that I'm involved with other men. That she see a lot of sex and that I have some kind of attachment to them. But that it was over or going to be over with this guy. She said it would just be toxic and heartbreak. I didn't even ask her all that she just started saying it. She said she used Horary and Tarot but I didn't even ask her a Tarot question. I don't know it's just strange.

wan

In the simple Yes/No question (the best form of question...keeps it simple) if the two rulers (querent and quesited) are in good aspect the answer is Yes, if in bad aspect No, if not in aspect, indeterminate; look for supplemental information elsewhere in the chart...as in Sun and Venus. But the lords of the involved houses tend to give final judgment.

My own understanding (which is quite imperfect) is that if there is any kind of contact, as in, there being a ptolemaic aspect of any kind, means that the answer is yes. If the aspect is tense, that just means the matter will still come to fruition but with obstacles in the way. If there is no contact/no ptolemaic aspect between the planets, that means nothing will come of it.