terrestial and celestial upheaval

rahu

Banned
this thread is being established as a forum to post news about terrestrial and celestial events that could be catastrophic in nature. the fact is that unprecedented geophysical and celestial phenomena are being recorder by various branches of scientific researcher.

virtually every measured phenomena in the solar system are reaching unprecedented levels of activity.

the suns spots are at a 8000 year high
http://www.space.com/484-sunspot-activity-8-000-year-high.html
Sunspots have been more common in the past seven decades than at any time in the last 8,000 years, according to a new historic reconstruction of solar activity. Many researchers have tried to link sunspot activity to climate change, but the new results cannot be used to explain global warming, according to the scientists who did the study. Sunspots are areas of intense magnetic energy -

http://www.cnet.com/news/could-the-sun-fry-our-entire-planet-at-any-moment/#ftag=CAD590a51e
New research suggests our star might be capable of huge solar flares that could bring modern society to a standstill. The emphasis is on "might.

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-suffi...en-off-line-wait-til-you-see-why-2502838.html

The public seismographs which monitor earthquakes in and around the Yellowstone super-volcano are presently OFFLINE, and the public is not presently able to see seismic activity there.
Being able to see what is taking place in and around Yellowstone is of great interest to many people because if there is a sudden flurry of earthquake activity, it COULD — but not necessarily — signal a pending eruption.
In the image below, the Green Colored line represents the border of Yellowstone National Park. The (barely visible) gold line represents the mouth of the super-volcano, known as the Caldera. The red dots in the image below show all the earthquakes that have recently taken place at the Yellowstone super-volcano. Maybe this is why the public seismographs are suddenly OFFLINE to the general public?
We are not seismologists, but it looks (to us) as though something is happening at Yellowstone

hopefully other members will post examples of the unprecedented changes occurring around us.
it is also a goodtime to consider the nature of the soul and our ultimate place in the universe.

rahu

rahu

Banned
and some "hypothetical" potential catastrophes

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...-of-inbound-planet-and-hiding-it-3332664.html

“Biggest Cover-Up” Worldwide – “They Know” Of Inbound Planet And Hiding It
What NASA & World Leaders DO NOT Want Us to KNOW! ~!~ Planet X; Hercolubus; Nibiru; Wormwood; 10th Planet; Red Planet; The Destroyer; Nemesis; Marduk; Tyche; Red Star Kachina; or Barnard Star. The past and future Cataclysmic Catastrophism on Earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w71a1xQDDh8&feature=player_embedded

rahu

Last edited:

noraleader

Banned
do we really need a disaster from without? i think we can more properly observe our own undoing from within.

this kind of apocalypse sentiment has been used as part of the american psyche for as long as i can remember.. in 1982?? following a spot on the then popular tv show, "that's incredible!" there was a "major motion picture" about nostradamus, which assured us we'd all be eating zombies by 1986 or so.

as we move into the future, each moment is unprecedented.

and, as always, the truly frightening horrors of destruction are right before our eyes, it's just that every single person refuses to see them. your thoughts can already be edited remotely, from orbit. all the work is done, all the references, research here and there, is done, and teasingly available. remember berkeley pulling images from the brain in 2011? forget already? maybe you remember the cbs special from 1982 demonstrating cia's remote motor control of a large mammal. but everyone is so assured that it could not happen. people go missing, good people, and no one notices. we are already owned.

the article says that "birds and animals have already been adapted for communications by the cia" this is accomplished by having the beetle vibrate its wings producing pitch and a formant or two. but the world is much weirder than that.

don't be scared, be bored of being scared, and get on with doing something for your own life.

noraleader

Banned
having said that, i did a last review of craigslist job listings for the day and, when opening yahoo mail to reply to one, saw something about caltech discovery, we'll all be wiped out by the end of april.

it's about bloody time. i get raddled and crankly having to be the nice, patient, erudite cosmopolitan one, trying to get people to wise up to polycultural considerations when they are obstinate and proud and resentful to hear that their culture is not the best ever.

i haven't had a bowl in two months having to look for a bloody job, and no one wants to give me one, because i'm not normal. if i'm dead next week, i'm going to play hell with all the prohibitionists for buggering up one thing that i enjoy.

course, i can't start now, i've got to beg one again to let me wash dishes and make donuts tomorrow, that's what people with my education do when we get on the bad side of rich, nasty people.

tbh, you've kind of got me intrigued, all the more fool i, but i get fooled enough that i really don't mind one more. my life, as a fellow-to-james TI, is past the neck deep in BS and insufferable abuse, and it's about my bedtime, so, shucks, i might as well bite. about a week ago i received "it won't be long now" and old h adrian johnson has been.. oh wait, he's always like that..

ah well, nite nite.

wait, do you think if a planet smashes into earth or does a nearby, it will take out those **** MENTORs so i can get some sleep again?

i'm going outside to look at orion.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://nypost.com/2016/04/06/newly-discovered-planet-could-destroy-earth-any-day-now/

A mysterious planet that wiped out life on Earth millions of years ago could do it again, according to a top space scientist.
And some believe the apocalyptic event could happen as early as this month.
Planet Nine — a new planet discovered at the edge of the solar system in January — has triggered comet showers that bomb the Earth’s surface, killing all life, says Daniel Whitmire, of the University of Louisiana.

I am even skeptical of this article because they say they just discovered the planet, but more than 10 years ago there were reports that all the comets coming out of the ort cloud were coming from a single plane. that is they were not randomly spaced .this indicated that a massive planet was orbiting at the edge of the ort cloud and causing gravitational disturbances that set comets loose.
rahu

Kitchy

Banned
it all started back in '89 and the tearing down of berlin wall and lies of nixon and vietnam and central america and africa and middle east and the stellium generation and then the cardinal influx of 2010 or so. all the outer planets had a sit down and decided they were finally p*issed off fired of the traditionalists and decided to show their might - to the expense of all the little people.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/20...phic-mega-earthquakes-are-coming-2814304.html
5 Major Earthquakes in 48 Hours as a Seismologist Warns ‘Catastrophic Mega Earthquakes’ Are Coming
Over the past 48 hours, there have been five major earthquakes globally, and one prominent seismologist has declared that “catastrophic mega earthquakes” could be on the way. In fact, seismologist Roger Bilham of the University of Colorado has made headlines all over the world by warning that “current conditions might trigger at least four earthquakes greater than 8.0 in magnitude”. If his projections are accurate, our planet could be on the precipice of a wave of natural disasters unlike anything that any of us have ever experienced before.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unr...housands-fleeing-for-their-lives-2471043.html
Tens of thousands of people have been evacuated from earthquake-hit southern Japan as dozens of aftershocks struck and officials monitored nearby volcanoes for signs of activity.

A total of 44,000 people were evacuated late on Thursday in the town of Mashiki after a magnitude-6.4 earthquake collapsed buildings and damaged other infrastructure. Nine people have been confirmed dead, ranging in age from 29 to 94. A further eight are in serious condition, and more than 850 were injured.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...-them-are-along-the-ring-of-fire-2535024.html
40 Volcanoes Are Erupting Right Now, and 34 of Them Are Along the Ring of Fire
You may not have noticed, but our planet is becoming increasingly unstable. According to Volcano Discovery, 40 volcanoes around the globe are erupting right now, and only 6 of them are not along the Ring of Fire. If that sounds like a very high number to you, that is because it is a very high number. As I have written about previously, there were a total of 3,542 volcanic eruptions during the entire 20th century. When you divide that number by 100, that gives you an average of about 35 volcanic eruptions per year. So the number of volcanoes that are erupting right now is well above the 20th century’s average for an entire calendar year

and

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2...s-really-going-on-at-yellowstone-2614728.html

Yellowstone Eruption In 2016? Shocking New Video Shows What Is Really Going on at Yellowstone
Over the past week, our planet has been hit by large earthquake after large earthquake, and according to Volcano Discovery there are 38 volcanoes around the world that are erupting right now. We have seen a dramatic spike in global seismic activity that is unlike anything that we have seen in ages, and that is why what is going on at Yellowstone is so incredibly alarming. Geologists tell us that a full-blown eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano would have up to 2,000 times the power of the Mount St. Helens volcanic eruption of 1980, and approximately two-thirds of the country would immediately become uninhabitable. As you will see below, there are signs that something big is getting ready to happen at Yellowstone, and if it does erupt all of our lives will be permanently changed forever

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal...-mode-off-new-jersey-coast-video-2508215.html

2 Hour Collapse of Earth’s Shields – Tsunami Buoy in ‘Event Mode’ off New Jersey Coast (Video)

The buoy, a high tech weather instrument, recorded on April 23, 2016 sudden changes in water depth of fifty-five meters (180 feet) in a matter of seconds.

c5529343cd3ba4e518e03b6888dcab8d87b1b559.jpg
Some people suggest the sudden massive drop in water level would be a large bubble of released methane or gas of some sort coming up underneath or very near the buoy, but it seems unlikely.
But it was not only the sudden change in water depth off New Jersey Coast, on the same day satellites from the NASA Space Weather Prediction Center detected a complete collapse of earth’s magnetosphere.Earth’s Magnetosphere what protect us from solar winds and radiation just vanished around the entire planet for two hours

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2016...-earth-cause-of-fire-in-maryland-2498215.html

Meteorite Strikes Earth; Cause of Fire in Maryland

Authorities suspect a meteorite strike may have sparked a massive brush fire that scorched the woods behind a Prince George’s County condo community Sunday evening.
Source: http://www.haarpstatusnetwork.com/2016/04/25/meteorite-strikes-earth-cause-of-fire-in-maryland/
The woods behind Scarlett Oak Terrace, located just off Maryland Route 450, went up in flames after 5 p.m. It took firefighters with the Bowie Volunteer Fire Department several hours to bring the flames under control.

or hereis another report. could they be the same meteor?

http://beforeitsnews.com/home/featuredlist/top_alternative.html
http://beforeitsnews.com/home/featuredlist/top_alternative.html
Meteor Narrowly Misses New York, Causes Mini Tsunami

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/...e-is-likely-worse-than-fukushima-2458466.html

Two Nuclear Leaks in the United States, One Is Likely Worse Than Fukushima

When a radiation leak happens in Japan the whole world hears about it, but when not one but two radiation leaks happen in the United States no one does. There are radiation leak reports in Miami and New York, why is no one talking about it?

The University of Miami has found that the Turkey Point Nuclear Power Plant, located just South of Miami, has caused levels of tritium, a radioactive isotope produced by nuclear reactors, in Biscayne Bay to spike to 200-times higher than normal levels. This would confirm suspicions that Turkey Point’s aging canals are leaking into the nearby national park. The site’s cooling canals, which are the part of the facility that appears to be leaking the radiation, are currently permitted to operate at 104 degrees, the hottest in the nation.
“This is one of several things we were very worried about,” South Miami Mayor Philip Stoddard, who is also a biological sciences professor at Florida International University, told the Miami New Times. “You would have to work hard to find a worse place to put a nuclear plant, right between two national parks and subject to hurricanes and storm surge.”
Samples of the water at various depths and sites around the power plant showed elevated levels of salt, ammonia, phosphorous and tritium.
“We now know exactly where the pollution is coming from, and we have a tracer that shows it is in the national park,” said Laura Reynolds, an environmental consultant who is working with the Tropical Audubon Society and the Southern Alliance for Clean Energy, which intended to file the lawsuit. “We are worried about the marine life there and the future of Biscayne Bay.”
While all of this should sound alarms, nobody especially people who could do something about seems to care.
“What is happening at Turkey Point is a real danger to us, to our water supply,” said Jose’ Javier Rodriguez. “The fact that there is salt being dumped into the aquifer and the fact that there are contaminants in Biscayne Bay really should have sounded an alarm. But as of yet, we’re still waiting for state regulators to step up.”
But do not let us make you think this is the only leak in the United States. Last month, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo acknowledged that the state’s Indian Point Nuclear facility was leaking tritium into groundwater.
New York governor Andrew Cuomo recently called for an investigation after Indian Point, a nuclear power plant on the Hudson River reported a leak of radioactive material flowing into the groundwater. Samples taken from the local groundwater show that contamination levels are 80% higher than previous samples, prompting experts to claim this leak is spreading in “a disaster waiting to happen” and calling for the plant to be shut down completely.

Cuomo has encouraged Entergy to shut down Indian Point, but to keep its other plants further upstate open.
Entergy responded with, “While elevated tritium in the ground onsite is not in accordance with our standards, there is no health or safety consequence to the public, Releases are more than a thousand times below federal permissible limits. The tritium did not affect any source of drinking water onsite or offsite.”
The Indian Point nuclear plant is located on the Hudson River, approximately 25 miles North of NYC, and serves the electrical needs of an estimated 2 million people. In January while preparing a reactor for refueling, workers accidentally spilled some of the contaminated water, containing the radioactive hydrogen isotope tritium, causing a massive radiation spike in groundwater monitoring wells, with one well’s radioactivity increasing by as much as 65,000 percent.
And according to an assessment by the New York Department of State as part of its Coastal Zone Management Assessment contains a variety of radioactive elements such as strontium-90, cesium-137, cobalt-60, and nickel-63, and isn’t limited to tritium contamination.
Some even say this leak is likely worse than Fukushima.
According to both companies, the leaks haven’t contaminated drinking water and do not pose a threat to human health. Tritium, while less potent than other substances like cesium or strontium or radium, can be harmful in high enough concentrations, even lethal. The New York Incident made headlines across the region, anti-nuclear groups warned the state was “flirting with catastrophe,” and Gov. Andrew Cuomo ordered an investigation into the matter.

rahu

Sweet Pea

From www.spaceweather.com

SOLAR SECTOR BOUNDARY CROSSING: On April 29th or 30th, Earth will cross a fold in the heliospheric current sheet--a vast wavy structure in interplanetary space separating regions of opposite magnetic polarity. This is called a "solar sector boundary crossing," and it could trigger geomagnetic activity around Earth's poles. NOAA forecasters estimate a 60% chance of G1-class geomagnetic storms when the crossing occurs.

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-li...iterally-shook-the-entire-planet-2527527.html

“Today’s 7.0 Earthquake Literally Shook the Entire Planet”
by Newsroom​
“Today’s magnitude 7.0 earthquake was so ferocious, it literally shook the entire planet DURING – and upwards of 20 minutes AFTER – striking Vanuatu on the other side of the world! According to the US Geological Survey, ALL EIGHTY-EIGHT SEISMOGRAPHS in the the Advanced National Seismic System (ANSS) registered the massive quake over ten thousand miles away. Moreover, the ANSS also registered continued shaking traveling through the planet for upwards of twenty-minutes AFTER the quake ended

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...quakes-have-more-than-quintupled-3345448.html

NEW MADRID FAULT LINE READY TO BLOW! Loud Booms And Comet Reminiscent Of 1811 Quakes!

Residents in Tennessee Report Earth Shaking & Mysterious Explosion Sounds

Did you know that the number of big earthquakes during the first three months of 2014 was more than double the yearly average of what we have experienced since 1979? And did you know that the number of earthquakes in the central and eastern U.S. has quintupled in recent years? And what is 2016 looking like? If you do not believe this, just keep reading. We live at a time when earthquakes are increasing in frequency and severity. And we are starting to see some very unusual activity in places that have been quiet for a very long time. For example, large holes are starting to mysteriously appear in Indiana near the New Madrid fault zone.

the way?
Most Americans don’t realize that the greatest earthquakes in U.S. history happened along the New Madrid fault zone. Back during the early part of the 19th century, a series of immensely powerful earthquakes rattled the entire eastern half of the nation. Documents that we have from that era say that those earthquakes were so powerful that they were felt more than 1,000 miles away. And there are many that believe that if we had a similar earthquake today that the damage caused would almost be incalculable.

rahu

rahu

Banned

http://beforeitsnews.com/earthquake...quiet-mega-quake-to-rock-america-2561124.html
Former White House Space Advisor Leaks Deadly Intel FEMA Wants Kept Quiet! Mega Quake To Rock America

According to Casey:
“We believe the USA and the world, has now entered the most dangerous period for catastrophic earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in over two hundred years….It would be foolhardy to ignore in particular, the history of major earthquakes in the New Madrid Seismic Zone and the fact that at the bottom of every solar hibernation for the past 600 years, that area has seen devastating earthquakes ranging from M6.8 to M8.0.”

Why would FEMA and the government continually ignore repeated warnings that could save lives here in America? What earthquakes have a more likely chance of going off and how much time do we have left before the “big one”? All that and more in this CRUCIAL report they are attempting to suppress!

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/canada/201...-as-entire-city-burns-to-the-ground-2107.html
Armageddon in Alberta Now! 60,000 Evacuate as Entire City Burns to the Ground
The largest evacuation in the history of the Canadian province of Alberta, affecting about 61,000 people, was under way Tuesday night as an out-of-control wildfire raged after having doubled to 10,000 square miles in just 24 hours, officials said.

Authorities said the fire entered Fort McMurray, a city of 61,000 people about 270 miles northeast of Edmonton by Tuesday night and was still burning. There were no deaths or serious injuries, but approximately 53,000 people had been evacuated from the area as of late Tuesday night, officials said.