Will I get a job with the company this month?

cloxkinghere

I'm currently being reviewed for multiple positions at a new company. I've also come to the conclusion, after 9 months of job hunting and not finding anything, I may quit my current job if I don't get anything from this company and focus on my own business full-time.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Sunrise

I'm currently being reviewed for multiple positions at a new company. I've also come to the conclusion, after 9 months of job hunting and not finding anything, I may quit my current job if I don't get anything from this company and focus on my own business full-time.

if I don't get anything from this company
Dear, sorry but i do not see to get anything better from this company.
Anyway, it is amazing that sometimes the map shows precisely the situation described by the person concerned. I'm surprised!!!
I may quit my current job
The fact that you are not getting anything from your current job we can see it from jupiter (in fall of Moon) and also the same from you (Moon in detriment of Jupiter).

and focus on my own business full-time.
Anyway, I would recommend do not hurry for now, this time of period. Give time, and be patience ...... not violent moves for new things. Do not make steps, moves, not good time.
hope the best and good luck

Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I agree with Sunrise to stay put. I'm seeing Saturn in house of work; no matter what you do there will be delays or you won't get what you want. Chiron is at its strongest point over MC which will set your progress/the company back. However, Uranus (sudden/unexpected) and Saturn are both at 2 degrees which is one of the best you can have. It's possible something will present itself that you didn't expect that you will have to work very hard for, at least until Saturn is out of Capricorn.

Chrysalis

Not this month.

Mars needs to speed back up before you'll get anything, another 7-8 degrees away, 7-8 time units weeks/months.

cloxkinghere

UPDATE: I didn’t get either of jobs. :(

My current job is getting worse and worse by the minute. While I am still applying for other jobs, again, if I don’t find something before the year ends, I’ll focus on my side business full-time.

Does the chart mention anything about a new job, though? Within entertainment?

Chrysalis

UPDATE: I didn’t get either of jobs. :(

My current job is getting worse and worse by the minute. While I am still applying for other jobs, again, if I don’t find something before the year ends, I’ll focus on my side business full-time.

Does the chart mention anything about a new job, though? Within entertainment?

You asked for this month, the charts showing nothing for this month, wait till the months over and ask again.