My natal chart is very stretched out. Chart attached!

or1000

All views on the birth chart attached would be appreciated! I have a few ideas about it. It has been considered a ‘splash chart’.
Thanks for your sharing in advance, astrologers’ community.

Last edited:

waybread

You have a "splash" type of chart pattern, with planets spread out across so many different houses (or signs.) While this can make it hard for you to focus, you probably can also relate well to a lot of different types of people and situations, because of your inherent diversity.

With your moon conjunct Chiron and opposite Saturn, you may suffer from a lot of hurt feelings, until you read a point in your life where you realize that your own internal suffering has actually make you a wiser and more compassionate friend to other people.

You also have a "kite" formation pointing to Neptune in your 4th house of home. This is a good position if you're interested in depth psychology or creative interior design.

or1000

You have a "splash" type of chart pattern, with planets spread out across so many different houses (or signs.) While this can make it hard for you to focus, you probably can also relate well to a lot of different types of people and situations, because of your inherent diversity.

With your moon conjunct Chiron and opposite Saturn, you may suffer from a lot of hurt feelings, until you read a point in your life where you realize that your own internal suffering has actually make you a wiser and more compassionate friend to other people.

You also have a "kite" formation pointing to Neptune in your 4th house of home. This is a good position if you're interested in depth psychology or creative interior design.

Hello :) What you said about the kite formation I haven’t heard of before. I am learning to accept and let internal struggles flow. Thank you.