Marriage proposal 1 month after meeting/Composite Jupiter Ascendant

AstrologyNewbie

What energy/aspects result in superfast life commitments? I'm trying to understand the speed and commitment energy of a couple that pledged marriage to one another after one month of passion. What elements do you look for in their synastry that might have caused this?

What I notice in their synastry chart is a lot of oppositions but also a lot of aspects to Ascendant, moon, Saturn and outer to inner planets. Could all of these oppositions have pulled them into commitment so fast or do their mutual Neptune trine moon aspects give them an idealized, ultra-romantic (if not realistic) view of one another that lent itself to a fast commitment?

They seem to have hit the astrology lottery with Jupiter near their Composite Ascendant and a wealth of stelliums in their 4th and 5th houses (including a moon/Saturn conjunction and a Sun/Neptune conjunction). Is this a case of true love that will result in a bountiful life together? How will the composite Mars opposing the Sun/Neptune play out?

Thanks for your insights!

Attachments

• synastry.png
    synastry.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 199
  • composite.png
    composite.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 199

rahu

Banned
hi AstrologyNewbie.

sudden changes are usually a function of Uranus in some combination if not alone.
here the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to the composite Uranus. this shows dramatic changes will define this relationship. usually the unexpected part is a breakup of some kind. so it does make me a bit skeptical when I see someone doing something that will obviously not stand the test of time.
my skeptical perspective is reinforced by the Saturn/Neptune midpoint also conjunct Uranus . this is an aspect of hidden agendas. this is a difficult pairing as the Uranus/moon/sun is so transparent is spontaneous while the Neptune/Saturn/Uranus pairing is hidden motives and concealed intentions for change.

there is no question they are madly in love/infatuated with each other. as the sun/venus midpoint is conjunct the vertex...insatiable.....spontaneous physical/emotional attraction .

Jupiter does play the biggest role in the marriage as it is square the nodal axis. this is an aspect of marriage, it also shows good financial luck and a optimistic and benevolent treatment of others .it can show both are near their families.

the first flaws are so strong the actual ins and outs of what happens ins not afocus as the relationship is built on a foundation of sand...and there is an element of disingenuity besides.

Jupiter square the node makes me wonder if money plays any part as if one is more fortunate that the other.

they probably took a shine to each other beginning in early December 2016

rahu

Last edited:
chiron Neptune and Venus Neptune trines. lifetime romance and marriage aspects. this makes me excited bc I have these aspects with someone I met recently, and yes I would definitely say yes to him and I know he's thinking about it too.

Hey Newbie! I'm new to astrology too and my husband proposed after 4 months of dating. Our composite chart is similar. Jupiter is very close to the AC and in the 1st house on our chart as well with 3 planets in the 4th house (moon, Saturn and uranus). One planet in 5th (Neptune). We have a Stellium in the 10th house in Gemini (Merc, Venus, Sun and Chiron) on the composite. So I myself have no idea what that means for us career wise as we are still trying to establish our careers haha! As you stated there are a lot of oppositions, squares and a few trines and conjunctions in the synastry chart. My husband was head over heels super crazy about me and still is 7 1/2yrs later, been married for 6yrs. I was the one who was unsure at first. I'm sure if he had it his way we would have married in a month.. Oh and when we just friends (nothing sexual) he would come out and just say You're going to be my wife. I always thought it was a joke. 😂... But I think you're right on the money with your question about the aspects on the synastry and composite charts.