New relationship?

HeartTree

erlbhl.jpg

Will i start relationship with my professor? (We are both mid-thirties btw.) It seems so to me? Moon conjunction Venus and square Mars. He is close to asc. Only question is if this combusted Moon is to be trust? Maybe combustion is telling about this unconventional situation?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The moon is void of course in this chart, which means it is going no where. However, Venus is approaching an opposition with Uranus on the cusp of the descendent, separating from the square to mars. The situation will end in a big puff.

Chrysalis

His 9th ruler/saturn is in the way.

But then we have merc (student) moving towards sun in his 5th house, but your both in aspect with neptune by opposition. When you do conjunct at 28 degrees virgo, your both going to be in aspect with chiron and then you mercury change signs.

I don't see a r'ship forming from this chart.

tikana

looks like a yes to me .. transltion of light .. moon to mars/venus

but check to see if venus perfects with saturn before moon gets to venus.

HeartTree

looks like a yes to me .. transltion of light .. moon to mars/venus

but check to see if venus perfects with saturn before moon gets to venus.

Thank you Tikana. After Moon square Mars, it will opposite Uranus and after that conjunct Venus. And Saturn after that. But will Uranus get in the way in this case?

HeartTree

His 9th ruler/saturn is in the way.

But then we have merc (student) moving towards sun in his 5th house, but your both in aspect with neptune by opposition. When you do conjunct at 28 degrees virgo, your both going to be in aspect with chiron and then you mercury change signs.

I don't see a r'ship forming from this chart.

So maybe a fling & confusion and some hurt because of Chiron and then i change my mind or lost of interest ahead?

HeartTree

The moon is void of course in this chart, which means it is going no where. However, Venus is approaching an opposition with Uranus on the cusp of the descendent, separating from the square to mars. The situation will end in a big puff.

Yeah that's interesting. Uranus is also in conjunction to of part of divorce. Im wondering in Uranus is someone else here?

tikana

Thank you Tikana. After Moon square Mars, it will opposite Uranus and after that conjunct Venus. And Saturn after that. But will Uranus get in the way in this case?

keep Uranus out of the equation..

anyho … there is TOL moon mars venus

HeartTree

saz0bq.jpg

Maybe you are right but I just wanted to show in case how my program shows the moon aspects. It seems not to be trusted then.

tikana

saz0bq.jpg

Maybe you are right but I just wanted to show in case how my program shows the moon aspects. It seems not to be trusted then.

This is not all my children soap opera

L1 and L7 are separating
We neex moon sq mars sextile venus..
TOL classic case

befoee venus goes to saturn
We have that.

VENUS DOES NOT get to saturn before moon gets to venus

moon gets to venus at 2 27
saturn is 2 cap 35

Last edited:

Salasi

Hmmmm... according to what i can see moon will reach venus first and then saturn, but they will only be about 10 seconds apart...

Edit: haha tikana looks like we were writing same thing at the same time ;)

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thanks :) in would like to hear opinions about Uranus on Descendant. It’s opposition to him and squares my significator. Things haven’t gone forward so far.

Chrysalis

The charts not showing things going forward.

And having Uranus on the Dsc is just putting the whole situation on shaky grounds, its like an unerupted volcano that could explode at any point in time with no warning.

Venus opposing too....venus rules the 12th, 12th can be about inappropriate activity, maybe one day someone walks in on you both, or something to this effect.
But then again this opposition should have happened already, has anything changed between you and him since you cast the chart ?

The only aspect moons made in Libra is the square to saturn, id take saturn as him being his turned 9th, moons then been void all the way through the sign of Libra, hence nothing progressing into anything.....Moon then TRIES to get to saturn again at 2 degrees scorpio, but venus is there so moons blocked, venus who just happens to be on your asc opposing uranus on the dsc.

This venus has gotta be some other unbeknown to you female, if you've noticed any slight change in his behaviour, then that would have been from this venus/uranus opposition.

Last edited:

HeartTree

The charts not showing things going forward.

And having Uranus on the Dsc is just putting the whole situation on shaky grounds, its like an unerupted volcano that could explode at any point in time with no warning.

Venus opposing too....venus rules the 12th, 12th can be about inappropriate activity, maybe one day someone walks in on you both, or something to this effect.
But then again this opposition should have happened already, has anything changed between you and him since you cast the chart ?

The only aspect moons made in Libra is the square to saturn, id take saturn as him being his turned 9th, moons then been void all the way through the sign of Libra, hence nothing progressing into anything.....Moon then TRIES to get to saturn again at 2 degrees scorpio, but venus is there so moons blocked, venus who just happens to be on your asc opposing uranus on the dsc.

This venus has gotta be some other unbeknown to you female, if you've noticed any slight change in his behaviour, then that would have been from this venus/uranus opposition.
Thanks again Chrys! But I’m not following complete as Venus is also 7th ruler. How come it can be also someone else? Or is Uranus him in your scenario? I haven’t noticed anything special but if something has changed he might just hide it. I saw him yesterday and he was taking special notice to me. So hard to say. Will see him again tomorrow.