8/5/09 Eclipse

Hello!

As I have natally:
Mars 15 conjunct Pluto 13 in 11th Virgo square Venus 16 Gemini= The end of probate case and that criminal case will not be pursued by DA?

Saturn 16 in 5th/Pisces
Mercury 16 in 7th/Taurus
- how do these factor with eclipse?

Does T Mercury in Virgo help my wishes/dreams?

Eclipse is in 4/10 axis. The probate case involves my deceased mother (in 4th?)

I was hoping the eclipse might signify a new job for me, but not seeing how the eclipse would affect that area.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_m_200985.8295.31656.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_m_200985.8295.31656.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 27

cassanra

Eclipses need to hit a planet my conjunction or opposition only...It needs to be quite close in aspect with in a few degrees....now some suggest looking at the planet it will pass over but this one today is rated at a strength of 2 on a scale of 1 to 7 7 being stronger...so I think it would need to hit spot on to really feel its affect.

starlink

My Ephemeries (The American Ephemeries) give the Lunar Eclipse at 0.40 hours on the 6th of August, not the 5th. Sun will be at 13° Aquarius 43' at 0.56 hours on the 6th of August.

Only very close conjunctions and oppositions (within 2°) with a natal planet might be felt. Usually only the house where the Eclipse falls into could experience some Eclipsy influence.

In my chart it squares my Sun (14°) and opposes Pluto, Asc. ruler (11°) so I take the opposition as more important. The Eclipse falls in my 3rd house. I could therefore get some inpact from it, concerning neighbors, brothers or sisters or traffic/communication. Just have to see which one it will be.

Last edited:

~sirius~

It was a pretty potent eclipse even with the Jupiter conjunction :surprised:

I would expect the balance to be returned by the next new moon, one can feel very unstable before during and after a super full moon/eclipse.
I spent the hot day of 30 degrees here on the beach, which was quite healing with the later conjunction by the Moon to Neptune/Chiron still in effect. :tongue:

The Eclipse was trine my fifth house Sun from the eighth house which was exactly conjunct my Pars.

starlink

one can feel very unstable before during and after a super full moon/eclipse.

This one was not really so super as it was just an Appulse Eclipse, where the Moon only enters the penumbra of the Earth.

There are also Partial and Total Eclipses (like the Solar Eclipse we just had on 29° Cancer)

Partial eclipses enters the umbra without being totally immersed in it
Total eclipses is when the Moon entirely disappears within the umbra of the Earth.

~sirius~

This one was not really so super as it was just an Appulse Eclipse, where the Moon only enters the penumbra of the Earth.

There are also Partial and Total Eclipses (like the Solar Eclipse we just had on 29° Cancer)

Partial eclipses enters the umbra without being totally immersed in it
Total eclipses is when the Moon entirely disappears within the umbra of the Earth.

That's a matter of interpretation. I felt it as powerful and that's exactly what the Moon represents feeling.

starlink

That's a matter of interpretation. I felt it as powerful and that's exactly what the Moon represents feeling.

Maybe the Eclipse felt conjunct or opposite one of your personal planets, so that's why you felt it. Or have a look at other transits to your Moon. There could be many reasons for these powerful feelings.
progress.gif

~sirius~

Maybe the Eclipse felt conjunct or opposite one of your personal planets, so that's why you felt it. Or have a look at other transits to your Moon. There could be many reasons for these powerful feelings.
progress.gif

That's true but then we could dismiss allot of Astrology but I appreciate your grounded tome :wink: sun sextile sun and full moon trine the sun from the eighth :) and quincunx the Asc.

Last edited:

ALST123

Hi,

For me the eclipse happened in my h1. It squared my Mercury conj MC in Scorpio in h10, and sextiled my Chiron rx in Aries in h3.

I ended up blurting out something at my Mum (didn't even feel like me saying it, or something I would normally say) because it felt like she was trying to eclipse me that day (h1?). Don't know what came over me (or her as a matter of fact). It just felt like she had no respect for me and was trying to take over with my kids. V. annoying. I would normally deal with this in a much calmer manner - Mum has a strong personality and I need to assert myself sometimes. Incidentally, my natal moon falls in my h12 (say no more!).

Anyway, we are now left with a strange and uncomfortable aftermath. I hope it will be resolved soon. Unchartered territory.

Just my experience!

Thanks,
Ax.