Mia Songwriter/Musician

BobZemco

Good chart for songwriter/musician. Note the balance of Air, Water and Fire.

Key date on or about March 25, 2012:

Progressed Venus/Mars conjunct 2nd House (orb 2' of arc)
Progressed Sun ingress Virgo (exact)
Progressed Ascendant conjunct 3rd House cups sextile natal Sun (32' of arc)
Progressed Moon conjunct natal Part of Fortune/natal Saturn (23' of arc)

Attachments

• Mia.gif
    Mia.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Mia

Hi Bob

Thanks for putting the chart up for me! You discuss March 25 2012 as being a 'key date'. Could you elaborate on this a little? I'd be interested to hear how you consider these progressed aspects may play themselves out in my life. The Part of Fortune conjunct Saturn (older years) in the 5th house in my natal chart, does seem to be playing itself out in my life as I am having more success now than I did when I was younger.

I would consider that Progressed Moon conjunct this point in 2012 - as you mention - could be a bit of a mixed bag? I'm thinking Saturn/Moon - not so good but does the Part of Fortune here save the day so to speak?

Thanks
Mia

BobZemco

Progressed Venus and progressed Mars will conjunct in the 2nd House. It's like a map, you just read it.

Mars is a planet of death and destruction, at least that's what a lot of people think, but Mars is also a planet of power, strength, and tremendous energy.

What is the outlet of Mars' energy now? The 2nd House through the 5th and 9th Houses which it rules, and also the 1st House for which it is the natural ruler. The planet Mars is going to dump that energy on is progressed Venus, which rules the 10th House governing your Ego, your reputation, and your standing in your community and profession/career (and natal Venus sits in the 10th).

Your 2nd House is your wealth, possessions, earning capacity, and your beliefs and values not forumlated based on your religious or ideological upbringing.

Before progressed Mars/Venus conjunct, each will conjunct natal/progressed Pluto in the 2nd. Pluto also rules the 5th House and with Mars is the natural ruler of the 8th House. Most people limit their view of the 8th House to sex, but it also governs other people's money and possessions (their wealth) and it is the house of transformation, rebirth and regeneration, as well as a house of endings and death.

Progressed Venus and Mars are transiting Pluto (via progression) not Pluto transiting them, so it is in a passive role here.

In fact, all three planets, progressed Venus, Mars and Pluto will be conjunct in 2010 about 2 years from now while Mars transits your 5th House and forms a sextile to activate that progressed stellium.

Sextiles are opportunity.

Just prior to that, progressed Mercury will conjunct the 3rd House cusp, which Mercury rules. If I had to list every artist, whether they're actors, recording artists, dancers, artists, authors, playwrights or poets, who got their big break when the progressed ruler of the 3rd conjuncted the 3rd House cusp it would take me several weeks.

Your progressed Uranus is coming to conjunction with your Ascendant. You might feel a sort of rebellious urge to break away from tradition and from others. You need to take some risks, but be smart about it. Let your instinct and intuition guide you.

Your progressed Moon is transiting through the 4th House, so there might be some changes in your home life. The Moon rules Cancer intercepted in the 12th House. The 12th is among things frustrations and limitations. The progressed 12th House cusp will move in 2 years so that Cancer is on the cusp and no longer intercepted. To me that's representative of you being frustrated your whole life as a songwriter, and now your time has arrived blowing those frustations away.

Your progressed Sun will also change signs in the 2nd. You really have a nice chart. Transiting Jupiter and Uranus will be entering your 9th House soon. You might have to travel related to your work or your growth.

Things look really good for you, but I don't believe astrology is fated. You will have to work and do the things you need to do, and good things will happen for you. You have a huge window of opportunity coming up that will last for years. Take advantage of it.

Mia

Hi Bob

Sorry I haven't got back until now. I've had a particularly nasty virus which really knocked me for six. Thanks for sending me this information - I'll print it off and have a good read. Only a few days now to the competition results!

Thanks
Mia