Problems in Friend's Marriage

ScorpAsc5

Hello!

My friend asked me to post her chart and ask question as she does not have an account. We cannot post her husband's chart as she does not have his direct consent. If this post is unethical, kindly remove it, she just wants to get her chart read for the problems she is facing in her marriage.

Friend got married 3 years ago. Her husband has already started to drift apart in a way that he is supreme workaholic and chases career more than to spend time with her. She also mentioned that they have a dead bedroom. There is no spark left. She wants to suggest couple therapy to him but is scared that it will damage the marriage more as he is rigid to what he does.

I have met her husband twice, I cannot speak about him as such. I attached my friend's natal-transit chart and tables if we could find why is it happening and if there are hopes for her marriage. Please let us know what positives or negatives we could see through charts so that she could take actions to mend the situation. Thank you!

Last edited:

waybread

It's OK to post a third party's chart without his consent so long as it is completely anonymous, according to forum rules. It would be helpful to see the husband's chart, because we can't get a lot of information on him from just the wife's chart.

The wife's natal chart shows Neptune, Saturn and Uranus in the 7th house of marriage as part of a T-square. This suggests to me that she would attract a difficult person. Your friend's moon trine Venus suggests that she has a loving nature, but also that, because of the natal T-square, she tends to experience a lot of stress in life generally.

Mars is now transiting her 7th house, so this is probably not a good time to initiate an argument with the husband.

If her husband seems uninterested in marriage counseling, I hope your friend will seek counseling on her own,

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

waybread,

Much thank to you for helping. She is going to the therapist as she has stopped feeling sexually attracted to her husband.

See I am a friend, she does not want to tell me everything as a fear of judgement possibly. She gave me her chart to post, did not tell me her birth details. To me, it feels she does not want to provide her husband's birth details.

Also, she is sharing her earnings with her own family and husband/wife are going through financial stress living in California.

If we cannot decipher much more without her husband's chart, I am afraid this would be it.

Thank you! :)