Pluto in 5th house : a big no for children ?

Anava

Hi everyone,

I was always told astrology should not be used to determine if people will have or have toxic behaviours, yet I see everywhere that Pluto in 5th house should not have children because they'll likely be abusive.

What's your thoughts on the matter ? What aspects should be looked at to determine if it is indeed a bad placement ?

Zora

Account Closed
Hi everyone,

I was always told astrology should not be used to determine if people will have or have toxic behaviours, yet I see everywhere that Pluto in 5th house should not have children because they'll likely be abusive.

What's your thoughts on the matter ? What aspects should be looked at to determine if it is indeed a bad placement ?

Pluto in 5th house is not equal to pluto in 5th house - it depends on sign in 5th house pluto is in and what house pluto rules. And surely on aspects - pluto has.

In natural zodiac scorpio ruled by pluto is in 8th house- house of leaving descendants, house of higher principle of preservation of own species and the archaic energy for example of a lion mother has, to give up her own life to protect the life of her child- accepting own death to rescue new life and preservation of own species.

If pluto is in 5th house there mostly is a strong wish and iron will to have own children.

Abusing pluto energy for abuse is mostly connected with harsh mars/pluto aspects and aries in 8th house with mars as ruler of 8th house and mars/pluto correspondence.

Zora

Account Closed
Abusing pluto energy for abuse is mostly connected with harsh mars/pluto aspects and aries in 8th house with mars as ruler of 8th house and mars/pluto correspondence.

The last part of your writing, do you mean abusive nature of the person from the chart or that the person deals with abusive people?

The person with mars/pluto aspects is the active male part for misabusing pluto energy actively for misabuse- venus/pluto is the passive receiving part as the called victim constellation and the receiver. Pluto connections find and attract each other subconsiously - mars/pluto aspects in one chart find and attract venus/pluto in chart of the other person.

A girlfriend of mine was abused from her father her whole early childhood long - she had scorpio in 5th house and pluto as ruler of 5th in 2nd house together with sun in physical body house and setting boundaries house with venus correspondence. Ruler of 5th in 2nd house is called the "object of desire" constellation.

Despite all emotional suffering from abuse she celebretated her father her whole life as a king until her own death. She never had a functioning relationship, was divorced 3 times - but had 3 children.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Ruler of 5th in 2nd house is called the "object of desire" constellation.

She was a very attractive woman had an intense passionate physical radiance outsending like magic attraction - men couldn't resist and they followed her like moths to the light.

But if a man had not the touch of sun/pluto energy or mars/pluto energy - she was not interested in him.

Scorpio in 5th house - sexuality - and pluto as ruler of 5th house adds to the physical body sexual radiance outsending and attraction. And sexuality was always important for her - her whole life long. And her own children and children in general as well.

Last edited:

Anava

The person with mars/pluto aspects is the active male part for misabusing pluto energy actively for misabuse- venus/pluto is the passive receiving part as the called victim constellation and the receiver. Pluto connections find and attract each other subconsiously - mars/pluto aspects in one chart find and attract venus/pluto in chart of the other person.

A girlfriend of mine was abused from her father her whole early childhood long - she had scorpio in 5th house and pluto as ruler of 5th in 2nd house together with sun in physical body house and setting boundaries house with venus correspondence. Ruler of 5th in 2nd house is called the "object of desire" constellation.

Despite all emotional suffering from abuse she celebretated her father her whole life as a king until her own death. She never had a functioning relationship, was divorced 3 times - but had 3 children.

I see, it totally makes sense. The importance of the ruler didn't cross my mind while thinking about this by the way. I understand the issue better now. In the end it's never about a planet on a house on their own, it's so much more complex than that.

Thank you for sharing your friend's story, it helps understand and put into perspective the matter.

helike13

She was a very attractive woman had an intense passionate physical radiance outsending like magic attraction - men couldn't resist and they followed her like moths to the light.

But if a man had not the touch of sun/pluto energy or mars/pluto energy - she was not interested in him.

Scorpio in 5th house - sexuality - and pluto as ruler of 5th house adds to the physical body sexual radiance outsending and attraction. And sexuality was always important for her - her whole life long. And her own children and children in general as well.

What if Scorpio is intercepted in 5th?

I have Mars, Saturn and Pluto in 5th and no children and no relationships before 30.