Please help with Mayan Astrology investigation

Hello all,

The Psi Society is carrying out an investigation into Mayan Astrology - the ability to create accurate personality profiles based on an individual's day sign in particular. This is not a hostile investigation aimed at 'discrediting' astrology. Rather we are looking at the accuracy of the profile created by the day sign alone. At the end of the investigation we will publish the results on our website.

The investigation involves participant's being sent a personality profile based on either their day sign or a randomly selected day sign. Without knowing which profile they have been given, participant's are ask to rate how accurate their profile is based on the scale of accuracy provided. At the end of the investigation, all participants will be given their actual Mayan day sign personality profile.

All you need to take part is an email address and it is, of course, completely free of charge. If you are interested in Mayan Astrology then this investigation will hopefully be useful and of interest to you.

For more details please reply to this post.

I am interested....i cant pm you...not allowed, i have msn chat if you would like to contact me...or if there is some way I can contact you, can you let me know....

cheers
K

Moulin

COOL.

This is right up my street and in fact, l think the PSI Society would love my chart progressed to June 2012 because my Descendent is 0'00 Aries point LOL
bang in the middle of that year!!!!

My chart is completely freaky.

Yes the details of the investigation are on this page http://psi-society.com/mayan-astrology.htm

Basically, to take part you send us your date of birth (and no other details) and we send you a personality profile - your characteristics, motivations and a educated guess at your interests and employment. You then judge how accurate this profile is against a scale (you get sent with profile).

The profile you are sent will either be based on your day sign or a random day sign. We want to compare how accurate the correctly matched day sign profiles are against the random ones.

We're not expecting the profiles to be 100% accurate - there are many more factors involved in Mayan astrology than just your day sign but it will certainly be interesting if the actual day signs are significantly more accurate than the random ones.

Moulin

I can't seem to be able to click on the "take part in the investigation" link.

Anyone else having trouble?

Arian Maverick

I can't seem to be able to click on the "take part in the investigation" link.

Anyone else having trouble?

My curiosity got the best of me and I explored the sight as well; the link seems to be the same address as the main site, so it doesn't send you to a different page.

Arian Maverick

rubyelixir

i'm interested and sent the link to a few friends ;o)

moulin

when you are on the page (same as the link) click on next (on the right side of the page) & it has an email address to send your birth info to

Moulin

Thanks Ruby :)

rubyelixir said:
i'm interested and sent the link to a few friends ;o)

moulin

when you are on the page (same as the link) click on next (on the right side of the page) & it has an email address to send your birth info to

Arian Maverick said:
My curiosity got the best of me and I explored the sight as well; the link seems to be the same address as the main site, so it doesn't send you to a different page.

Arian Maverick

I have corrected the links! :)

tsquare

LOL

I never received my report in the end :D

Neither did I.

I recieved the first one, after I emailed them back saying i never recieved one. It was 2 weeks after they were to send it.
I thought i lost it.
Anyway, I did the first one, sent it in, I was to recieve another one, either the real one, or they were to say that this first one was my real one?
Never recieved the second.
I Gave up at that point.
I have better things to do.

Clarification:
I am not responding to the recent posted link by jyotishi, I am responding on the PSI Society's mayan astrology profile.

=======
jyotishi, what is this program, do you have any more info on it? I noticed it is a zip file, but is there any more info on it instead of just in the file?
It is 29 MB, and i have 56K....is there a website for it or anything?
A source?

Tsquare

jyotishi

Dearest Friends,
Download this zip file, unzip using winzip or winrar program, then run setup exe to load program.Use & pl give feedback to me.
Thanks.
Yours
jyotishi