Shocking text disagreement/tight orb w Uranus

Golden

So I have been seeing someone since September of last year. It hasn’t been official but he says and shows he has deep feelings for me. He’s been very consistent and I know there is no one else. I’m always at his house. We have slumber parties, laugh, and play. Best relationship I’ve ever had. He has a lot of Libra placements, so he will pull back sometimes when he feels we are becoming one. He did say at the beginning that he doesn’t want a relationship but he does a lot of relationship things with me. (Libra) He’s still beating himself up about being divorced 10 years ago, and absolutely loves his daughter, whom he’s very protective over. Sometimes I feel he’s married to his past disappointments. He does say I help him heal.

He got highly upset with me about a text. I was a little upset when I sent it and I feel he’s taking it WAY out of proportion. Even though I was angry, it’s hard for him to deal with my mouth, but we have only argued twice! He said he is not ready to talk to me yet. But said his feelings have not changed. Clearly he is very upset. He never really gets this upset. Something triggered it and idk what. (His sister is very ill.)

I said all that to say this: my horary was asked in August, before all of this happened. My question was “When or will we be official?” Since he’s so in and out.
Then with this shocking incident on Saturday, I noticed the moon VOC has a tight orb with Uranus at 1 degree. Looks like most of the inner planets are applying except for Venus. I feel this is readable since Moon is is not late degree. The Venus separating does concern me. Moon in Taurus is a good sign for the moon to be in for the querent.

Attachments

• B5F05748-F12C-4182-9CC2-4A6678D0C473.jpg
    B5F05748-F12C-4182-9CC2-4A6678D0C473.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

waybread

Golden, I'd give this thing some time, since this chart is not giving you much encouragement. Apologize (more?) if you need to, say you hope to hear from him but will wait till he's ready to contact you, then give him space to sort out his feelings.

You are symbolized by Jupiter, retrograde and in its fall. Jupiter is also in detriment in Mercury's sign of Leo. He's symbolized by Mercury, combust the sun. The moon squares Mercury.

With Mercury in his turned 12th house of secrets, I'm not sure you're getting information on what the problem is.

Taken on the surface, though, he has been consistent about saying that he does not want a committed relationship.

tikana

So I have been seeing someone since September of last year. It hasn’t been official but he says and shows he has deep feelings for me. He’s been very consistent and I know there is no one else. I’m always at his house. We have slumber parties, laugh, and play. Best relationship I’ve ever had. He has a lot of Libra placements, so he will pull back sometimes when he feels we are becoming one. He did say at the beginning that he doesn’t want a relationship but he does a lot of relationship things with me. (Libra) He’s still beating himself up about being divorced 10 years ago, and absolutely loves his daughter, whom he’s very protective over. Sometimes I feel he’s married to his past disappointments. He does say I help him heal.

He got highly upset with me about a text. I was a little upset when I sent it and I feel he’s taking it WAY out of proportion. Even though I was angry, it’s hard for him to deal with my mouth, but we have only argued twice! He said he is not ready to talk to me yet. But said his feelings have not changed. Clearly he is very upset. He never really gets this upset. Something triggered it and idk what. (His sister is very ill.)

I said all that to say this: my horary was asked in August, before all of this happened. My question was “When or will we be official?” Since he’s so in and out.
Then with this shocking incident on Saturday, I noticed the moon VOC has a tight orb with Uranus at 1 degree. Looks like most of the inner planets are applying except for Venus. I feel this is readable since Moon is is not late degree. The Venus separating does concern me. Moon in Taurus is a good sign for the moon to be in for the querent.

moon sq merc is not a good sign - to me your emotions clashing with what he wants for himself
merc combusted in cadent house - it is basically an ostrich who slammed its head in the concrete .. He wants a relationship or not question is quite irrelevant here since we dont have an aspect - so my answer to this future sadly is a no. Plus Jup being in poor shape yes above the horizon I dont think you are meeting his needs ... Venus (your femininity) also lord of 3rd is slashing as well. I'd say No to this. Combustion is usually something holds him back or something is overwhelming him that he cannot move forward. No it is not a woman. he is just not there emotionally for himself either let alone you. Depending on when you asked this question day or night can tell us if there is at least attraction at some level but lack of aspects is very negative.

Tik

ElenaJ

He as mercury is by natural "mercurial", so changeable and difficult to contain.
Conjunct sun, ego, in the sign of Leo, again ego, intercepted in his 12th house, tells us he has some psychological issues that he is trying to work out, but having difficulty doing so. An intercepted sign has no cusp through which it can express itself, so he is all bottled up inside, "on fire".
The cusp of his 12th house is at 29 degrees, which would indicate he is near the end of his interior journey, when Leo will take the cusp and be able to come out more openly.
Saturn is opposing his 12th cusp, and rules both his daughter, and his love affairs, and his well-being or health. So everything is tied in together in this inner struggle, and we know Saturn is a stern teacher, disciplined and harsh, so it weighs down making it even more of an uphill struggle for him.
You as Jupiter have your usual outgoing loving self compromised by being retrograde and in fall. You aren't strong at this moment, and you don't relate to him, there is no aspect between the two of you. It is like you are both on different journeys to different destinations.
Moon separates from the conjunction with Uranus, and could simply indicate how unusual your relationship is, probably came on suddenly, and was quite fascinating and irresistible.
However, moon of emotions now awkwardly squares mercury of communications. There is an impasse here between you. The relationship is not contacting him in an easy manner.
Mercury here also rules the 4th end of the matter, so this square foresees the development of the relationship between you two, which does not have much of a future.
His 3rd of communications and thinking is ruled by mars, in his 8th house of sexual matters, and it approaches a square with Pluto... upheaval and abrupt separation and closure.
This applies not only to the two of you, but is part of his internal conflict.
In addition to the compromised situation of you as Jupiter, your other o-ruler is Neptune, sitting on ascendent, which tells us you have illusions about this situation.
Neptune's next aspect is a sextile to Pluto. Here, in contrast to his Pluto aspect, this is an easy one that will not be a difficult energy for you to handle, but Pluto governs your 9th of intellegance and your way of thinking. This will be a wake up call for you to come to some important realisations about yourself, since it involves you as first house directly.
Referring back to your description of the relationship you've had with him, Jupiter is in 11th house so you have been a good friend to him.
At the same time, in spite of his upfront confession that he does not want a relationship, Neptune has deluded you into believing that he does. When you contact Pluto and get to the bottom of your thinking, in 9th house, you should come to an important realisation.
You don't detail what you said to him, but this is just a part of what would have come up sooner or later, so don't berate yourself about it. Were things destined to be different, he would have taken it differently. It isn't your fault, it is the relationship that is working itself out.
Also, notice that Saturn, mentioned above as an important player in this situation, is in the degree of the nodes, which says that some destiny will intercede that is out of your hands.
Finally, Venus rules your 3rd of communications. So you normally are quite soothing and refined when speaking, but the next aspect that Venus makes here is a sextile with Uranus. So you were bound to blurt out something unexpectedly that touched a raw nerve with him. Venus is on the cusp of your 5th of love and children, but opposing his of love and children.
You played out the part that was written in the chart.

Last edited:

Golden

Thank you all for your replies. I appreciate it.
ElenaJ, this is 1000% accurate. It’s as if you live in our lives. Lol
We were very compatible on first meet. We both have an awesome and similar sense of humor. I was dating a lot, but when we met I lost interest in others because I found it all in him. Which made perfect sense. And I knew it was just me.
Yes, he speaks frequently about his drinking and depression, internal struggles as you speak of, and also talks about his former life a bit much. He sometimes speaks about it as if it was yesterday. But he’s been divorced 10 years. When I’m there, he doesn’t drink much or smoke. I also can tell when he pulls back from a relationship. And yes, he will tell me that he’s holding in a lot and I have never felt muscles in his back so tight. Also, he won’t let me mee his daughter and has never let any woman. She knows about me , but he won’t budge on it. He reminds me of a rock. Or a boulder. Holding so much in. And hasn’t had actual Love from a woman in many years. I loved taking care of him. He has done much for me too, always took a genuine interest o me, and we both agreed we helped each other become better people. Plenty of fun and laughter.

With that said, I had spoken to him two weeks ago about spending more time together. He started back coaching youth basketball on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I told him I’m afraid we will become distant. He said not to worry and we will spend more weekends together when his daughter wasn’t there. So I was looking forward to seeing him on last Saturday. He send a text said he was planning on seeing me, but his daughter was coming unexpectedly and he never turns her away. So I sent him a text, I was very upset and disappointed. And lashed out, but to me he took it WAY over the top. Then he began ignoring me and said I was “popping off at the mouth too much”, and right he doesn’t appreciate what he perceives to be pressure. I’ve just been missing him so much and I have a right to say so.

I’m just so shocked bc normally we work out our differences very very easily. Which like I said we only clashed 2 other times.

After I saw this, I went ahead and texted him telling him I’m done with it. And to call me later so I can finish up what I have to say.

So what happens for him since he’s at the end of his 12th house journey? What happens with me? Will I have someone special coming in my life? I do have a date tonight with an old friend. We plan on getting out together and having fun, enjoying life.

Maybe one day, Chuck and I will reconcile. We were extremely compatible. But as for now Let Go and Let God.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Not sure what culture you are in, but I have seen cases similar to this, in that the daughter of a divorced man is isolated by him from his current loves. As though he fears breaking the image of the parental unity in the eyes of the child.
This is not a very easy situation to live with, if you happen to be the "third" party, i.e. the woman in his life.
He isn't ready for a relationship yet.
And this is what you would like to have.
So, best to keep the friendship without hoping for more, and move onwards.
Your last questions can't be answered by this chart, aside from the general learning you will receive and be all the better for it.
Good luck in the future, it's a big world.

Golden

It can be confusing even though he has said he doesn’t want a relationship. He acts like he’s in a relationship and then he’ll pull back, then dive in with his emotions again, so i don’t think for certain that it’s just me making up things. When I spoke to him via phone 2 weeks ago about spending more time, he had the idea that we spend more weekends together, and that we’d make it happen, no problem. Fast forward to the text I sent, I think I did text the wrong thing at the wrong time. And I shouldn’t have. I was busy at work, not thinking about how it would come across.

He knows I never had a dad and he says he’ll be my dad, which is the sweetest, kindest, thing I’ve heard. He says he’ll protect me and keep me safe, which he has. It doesn’t sound like a only friend. We are very connected and even think the same things often. He is a great man and has taught me so much. He has told me many times he’s not going anywhere, and it’s definitely not been in the plan for me either.
It’s all so confusing!

He sent me a few short messages and called me by his nickname for me. Idk..

So, today after speaking with my brother and sister, who tell me like it is,
I realized how SELFISH I have been..it really hit me. They said I can be hateful and now is the wrong time for a temper tantrum for not getting attention. He has big problems right now. And that’s why he’s been more stressed and distant. They told me also to please not contact him, and that he’ll be back around. I really want to, but they said to respect him and do as he asks.

When Chuck told me his sister was sick with cancer, he told me that she is going to be in the front of his mind for a while. He is a very wise man also in knowing I can be self centered. That’s why he forewarned me. I feel so bad. I wish I could have looked at the big picture.
:sad::sad:

Last edited: