Your experience with other Sun signs?

Julian

Banned
Mine are:

Aries (my own sun sign btw): Extroverted, sociable and good leaders, although smug and sometimes really direct and aggressive. (This is me I believe)

Taurus: Likeable, nice, calm, love to be loved, like food, a bit self-indulgent, too passive at times.

Gemini: Intelligent, logical, like to talk with people, too cold at times, pessimistic, they get mad when you disagree with them.

Cancer: Sensitive, compassionate, caring, too sensitive, emotional blackmailers/extortioners, people who have a victim mentality.

Leo: Charismatic, sociable, likeable, generous, creative, overly smug, overly egoistical, take all the credit for other's work, always brag and boast. Extremely annoying when they're that way. Their defects can be as bad as their qualities.

Virgo: Haven't met any.

Libra: Likeable, intelligent, caring, balanced personalities, too cold from time to time, they don't want to be involved in anything.

Scorpio: Mysterious, calm, likeable, obsessive, cruel, you don't know when they're mad.

Saggittarius: The best friends I've had have been Saggittarius. Likeable, sociable, you always have fun talking with them, active, but too argumentative (with stupid excuses), too self-indulgent.

Capricorn: Organized, responsible, give good conversations, good partners, too pessimistic, moody, always say things like "you are guilty, you are the one who should've..."

Aquarius: Extroverted, funny, sociable, weird, eccentric, cold, they dislike feelings and reject 'em.

Pisces: Sensitive, imaginative, mystic, spiritual, weak, way too sensitive, depressive, suicidal.

grace30

Aries: I love Aries'. Assertive, go-getter types. If you argue with them, they don't hold a grudge. I don't think I've ever NOT gotten along with an Aries. My former boss was an Aries and he and I got along like a house on fire - so much banter, such a chill vibe, but he took his work seriously and was good at it. My best and most loyal friend is an Aries. My ex-boyfriend is an Aries (and we're still friends). Another of my good friends is an Aries. All competitive and driven; all admirable for their ability to take control of situations and get things done.

Taurus: I don't know many Taurus'. The couple I have known have been head strong to their own detriment: the kind of people who will get good advice from others but will continue on their path of destruction "just because". Otherwise, I have nothing bad to say about them.

Gemini: I like them because they're talkative and relatively easy to get along with, but as with all air signs, they are difficult to get to know beyond a superficial level and maintaining a friendship/relationship with a Gemini is a challenge.

Cancer: I've had more positive interactions with Cancers than I have with Pisces or Scorpios. They can be too sensitive and take things too to heart, but their maternal instinct and genuine kind-heartedness makes them more appealing to me. I do feel like I am walking on eggshells around them, but that goes for all water signs.

Leo: I love Leos. I love a good ego. But they're also particularly loyal and willing to defend their friends and their beliefs. I like that. My biggest criticism of Leos is that they can come across as the leader type but they fall short in the execution of things. They tend to be quite lazy and unambitious at their core.

Virgo: Ugh. One of my best friends is a Virgo (she is the friend I see and speak to more often than any of my other friends), but she drives me insane sometimes and in our 5 years of friendship, we have had more than a handful of falling outs. She is a perpetual pessimist. She nitpicks other people but won't criticise herself. She will complain about a changeable or fixable situation, but won't do anything about it. A Virgo also broke my heart. Aside from my one Virgo friend, I don't tend to get along with Virgos at all. I'd say they are my biggest clash of all astrological signs.

Libra: My sun sign. Another of my good friends is a Libra, and I am very close with my Libra cousin, but otherwise, I don't tend to get along well with my fellow Libras. I'm not sure why I don't tend to get along with them. I think getting to know a Libra beyond a superficial level is difficult because they are flighty and don't want to commit to anything (these are things I can apply to myself too). I think the stereotypical Libra's inability to take sides which can make them appear two-faced is something I don't like. I don't like confrontation but can handle it like nobody's business.

Scorpio: The most proud of their sign. Not sure why. Scorpios all tend to relish the fact that they're Scorpios. I only know a handful of them and I'm not close with any of them. They have the ability to get angry with only mild provocation and their anger is unrivaled. They can also hold a grudge like no other sign. I've never met a mysterious Scorpio either. The ones I have known have always been quick to divulge their "individuality" to anyone who feigns interest.

Sagittarius: I typically get along with them alright, but my mum is a Sagittarius and we clash. Generally unoffensive people, easy to get along with and quite good conversationalists; but also too competitive and too defensive. The Sagittarius does a good job of convincing people they are self-assured and confident, but they aren't.

Capricorn: I know a ton of Capricorns. Of all astrological signs, this is the most abundant one among people I know. All very attractive people - I think Capricorns take the cake for being the attractive sign of the zodiac (this tends to be an unpopular opinion), but they come across as dull and as shallow as a paddling pool. I was good friends with a Capricorn for years and I was never able to get beyond that top layer. I don't think she had one. No opinions, no passion etc. Extremely determined people though, and often the most quietly ambitious. The working bees of the zodiac. I generally like them; I'm just not inclined to get close to them.

Aquarius: I love all of the Aquarius' I know. Out-there, carefree, confident people. The funniest person I know is an Aquarius. She couldn't give to effs what people think of her. She gets along with everyone. That is my general experience of Aquarius'. Social, detached, but so easy to be around. They have the same inability to commit and be relied upon like the other air signs though.

Pisces: Aside from Virgo, Pisces is the sign I get along with the least. Too sensitive, too emotionally manipulative, too great a need to be the victim all the time. Pisces never get anything done because they are too busy whining about their lives. Extremely clingy, to the point where it's nauseating to watch and it makes you cringe.

CapAquaPis

Here are my personal experiences with each and every sign of the zodiac:

ARIES - They have a mean streak and try to get the last word. Aries women would be ideal in bed, but I don't believe they'll be ideal wives. My Venus in Aries-10th tells me women are prominent in my life (I'm a male) and there is another "female" planet: Ceres or Eris (masculine or feminine?) are indicators of the quality of a relationship, but don't think she'll be an Aries.

TAURUS - My mother and brother are stubborn, can get hostile with me at times and don't seem to care or wanna know some things in life. My mother (Apr 29 B-day) has an Aquarius moon (cusp Pisces) so she has Aquarian intellect and is well-spoken on a number of subject. My bro (Apr 23) has a Scorpio rising (13' to be exact) and has serious issues with his life.

GEMINI - Can be pleasant and talkative, they're often nice to me, except my Bro's ex-GF who hasn't seen their son in over a decade gave me too many problems. In sidereal astrology, her June 5 B-day appears to fall in Orion along the ecliptic between Taurus and Gemini. I don't know Orion is it's own sign like Ophiuchus, I realize "Orionian" people are obnoxious.

CANCER - Due to being my ascendant sign, I can relate well with Cancer and Cancer women make good friends, if not lovers. I had a GF who's a decade older than me born on July 13 (1970?) if my memory serves me, and she was a single Mom of a baby boy from her ex. This was in 1999-2001, but I hadn't spoken to her in years. Many Aquarian men have good experiences with Cancer, then we know how emotional Cancer women can be. I would stand by her in the toughest times, that's Aquarian loyalty.

LEO - My opposite sign of the zodiac...they can display drama, vanity and likes positive attention from others. They're nice, warm and friendly to me. If I dated a Leo woman, there will be obvious differences in personalities, and "opposites attract" when her natal chart is a good match with mine.

VIRGO - I had a brief GF with a Virgo, about 5 years younger than me in 2010-11. We couldn't hold on to a relationship, she and I realize we have differences and go separate ways. Virgos have a not-so-good reputation, esp. Aquarians may not stand them...and I have a Mars in Virgo, which does explain a gravitational pull to Virgo women until things break down.

LIBRA - They're loyal friends to me, then in a moment they could turn on me. :sad: They have a great sense of humor and an outlook in life I find to be humorously true. I find Pluto in Libra, so is my IC on my natal chart. To look at that, I worry about a certain Libra in life could get me in alot of trouble.

SCORPIO - Nasty, selfish, temperamental, and negative energy. They're more openly romantic or sexual, which would be a great partner unafraid to express him or herself. I never would marry a Scorpio, she's going to get controlling and like Aries, they share a Mars-Pluto (Lilith?) rulership that just are incompatible with free-spirited and independent Aquarius.

SAGITTARIUS - My father (Dec 17) and half-sister (his daughter, Dec 21) are Sagittarians, they have a better chance in life when it comes to love, career, wealth, health, friends and family togetherness. I get along with them well, but I try to avoid conflicts with them. This tip will come in handy if I date a Sag woman. Make sure in sidereal they're not in the "new" sign Ophiuchus (Dec 1-16) if this matters or I'm gonna regret it.

CAPRICORN - Cold, calculating, focused on work, not a strong romance, lack of close friends and dedication to themselves to be the best. My nephew is a Capricorn (Jan 18 2000- not long after Y2k day) and his rising is either Cap or Aquarius. I never had major issues relating to Capricorns.

AQUARIUS - My own sign (Feb 15 1980-sun/moon conjunction), Aquarians with certain moon signs, risings and planetary alignments (esp. Venus and Mars) determines how I could relate to a fellow Aquarian. I had another GF in the past with a Jan 26 B-day (same age? as me) a few years ago and she liked me, but finds me too talkative or annoying, and our relationship ended.

PISCES - And this sign I believe I have the best personal experiences: my Mom's close friends were a couple with Pisces B-dates (wife-March 2 and husband-Feb 22, same year 1963). Pisces are caught up in jobs, career, family errands and personal issues, they're not gonna remain your close friends for long. Sidereal astrology places them as Aquarius (Feb 14-Mar 10).

Bunraku

Suns:

Capricorn seem very insecure. I haven't talked to older Caps. but the younger ones I talk to seem to be on about finding the perfect lover and blame themselves a lot and have issues with their personality/image.

Aquarius is very detached, and I like that. They don't get very emotionally involved quickly. Saturn-Sun conjunction person I know is very status quo and focuses on his neighbors and family (he has a massive Capricorn stellium in 3rd house).

Pisces I don't notice a lot. They sit in the background and don't stick out. I notice the men have excess weight. Their eyes look teary, like they are going to cry. And drugs...yes they are obsessed with drugs...

Aries have a good sense of humor, so they move on very quickly and don't sulk around on small problems. This woman I know who has Aries Sun and Moon is very sassy and fun to be around. She can joke about her problems, and I like that.

Taurus are nowhere to be found. Seriously...where are they?!

Gemini seem harmless and listen to me, so I like them. :biggrin: I get along with them and I have good conversations with them. They are talkative and can talk about anything/everything.

Libra are very soft and unassuming. Something about them is beautiful, like hair, skin, and their personality, and can all be beautiful at the same time.
If they have any water signs, then I find that they can get very manipulative.

Scorpio are very passive, both male and female.

Leo are all about them... Seriously it's all about them :andy:

Virgo are no where to be found!

Sagittarius, the greatest sign of them all :biggrin: I run around with them a lot, and whenever I am in some situation where I am alone and somewhere new (a new social setting), the friends I make are always, guaranteed, Sagittarius Sun.

Cancer are no where to be found.

Missing:
Cancer
Virgo
Taurus

Last edited:

LyP

Aries: they are full of themselves, they are more self-centered people that I've ever seen, they think know everything, and if something goes wrong, the blame is never them.

Taurus: want aesthetics, comfort, sexuality and money, their lives revolve around it. Can be passed years and they will be thinking in the same way, even if they are wrong and having bad consequences cause of it, they are dumb, ops, stubborn, i hate it

Gemini: They are superficial,they like issues that will not lead anywhere, really are always informed and are dynamic, even if not outgoing, but I particularly like that.
are very undecided also, I feel that your emotions are messy (?)
they like to be heard

Cancer: too emotional, cute,intuitive,very intuitive, all with mercury in cancer like to talk about the family and the end of the week that they had.
they're cool, I get along with them.

Leo: are the 2nd most self-centered, but they know better the qualities, they are very optimistic, bright, always go forward.A leo with a big problem or depressed? he may be, but will never admit, I like that, seems strength

Virgo: they do not give much value people, if a virgo wanna be my friend, I know it's for some quality or something I own.

Libra: libra men are really cool, they are polite, sociable, refined but superficial.
libras women are obsessed with style / beauty, always want to be the most beautiful, calling attention to the beauty,fashion or some artistic talent, are well envious
I think this is f1ck1ng annoying

Scorpio: unlike the stereotypes all I've found are surface and I are very, very self-centered (not higher than aries),are selective with the people, we are afraid of being hurt / humiliated, the history of which, they either love or hate is true.

Sagittarius: I think a really cool sign, they are really funny, has great intelligence (imho), and great view of the world, which makes them forget the details, but if other astrological positions do not help, they can be quite child / irresponsible/non-sense, that totally unbearable type, which is a repellent to me
although I have these characteristics (sag rising) I do not like other people have looool

Capricorn: they are fearful, I have the impression that they are not cold, living only pretended, they're unsafe.
they have great assertiveness are other things on the map do not interfere
when reach good self-confidence can be good handlers, ops, leader

Aquarius: everyone liked modern things and detached, technology, dressed in dropped mode, all speak slang, all do not fit into patterns.
never engaged in important causes in life,they just want to be different, bleh
all the same, lol
ok, only met 3

Pisces: exaggerated victimhood, do nothing alone, any strong position related to Neptune / Pisces makes you run the risk of being out of reality (or reality is subjective?)
the good thing is that they can engage in artistic things and can really,reaaaly be lovely if they have a good direction in life.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Honestly what I like of my own sun sign is being brave. I hate about Leos their showiness for example: "I can do that alright" "It's me first" but when it comes down to it they never do anything. They feel too scared. If they were to fight against somebody who's stronger than then they'd chicken out. Aries is a better leader without even trying. Leos always take the credit and never like to be blamed for something. If it's somebody's fault then sure it's not theirs! They're bad losers.

grace30

Everybody hates on Scorpio and Pisces? ****....

I don't hate Scorpios. I only know a handful. I just think they carry this irrational sense of pride regarding their sign, and I don't understand it. Like the other person said, it's the most overrated sign.

As for Pisces, a lot of people love Pisces (and I frequently see people say that Cancer is worse than Pisces) but I don't get along with them at all. We are too opposite. I step on their toes. I offend them when I don't think I'm being offensive and when what I'm saying wouldn't offend another sign. I think they tend to have a victim complex and live in the mentality of "it's not me, it's them" which inhibits any personal growth.

But hey, I will criticise my own sign until I'm blue in the face, so don't be hurt by what I say.

Bunraku

Honestly what I like of my own sun sign is being brave. I hate about Leos their showiness for example: "I can do that alright" "It's me first" but when it comes down to it they never do anything. They feel too scared. If they were to fight against somebody who's stronger than then they'd chicken out. Aries is a better leader without even trying. Leos always take the credit and never like to be blamed for something. If it's somebody's fault then sure it's not theirs! They're bad losers.

My Dad, who is a Leo, keeps telling me that everyone will love me if I major in this or do that, and when my Mother was upset at him because he did something wrong once, he responded with something along the lines of "everyone here [in this geographical area] wants me." So his mode of thinking is along the lines of being popular and well liked and showing off.
Me and my Dad clash values often because we don't see each other's point of view (he is a Virgo stellium and I am a Sagittarius stellium). He is very materialistic and want the most money and buys things constantly and he feels the need to show off.

One disagreement of value I have w/ him is that he goes to church every Sunday and drives a big sports car, wears designer clothes, and all that, and he says all in the name of god. :biggrin: What!! :lol:
He argues that you must go there to church with your finest valuables to show your appreciation of what god has given you, but I argue that it doesn't matter because in the end, all what you will have with you is your virtues.

Also you are correct when they don't like to take the blame in things. He dropped a fully cooked pizza and he started yelling at me and blamed my dog when the dog wasn't even anywhere near him. He dropped my cactus and spilled potting soil everywhere, and he stormed in yelling that it was my fault that he dropped it.
Leos are funny in that regard. :biggrin:

He is my Dad so I love him anyways.

serafin5

I don't hate Scorpios. I only know a handful. I just think they carry this irrational sense of pride regarding their sign, and I don't understand it. Like the other person said, it's the most overrated sign.

As for Pisces, a lot of people love Pisces (and I frequently see people say that Cancer is worse than Pisces) but I don't get along with them at all. We are too opposite. I step on their toes. I offend them when I don't think I'm being offensive and when what I'm saying wouldn't offend another sign. I think they tend to have a victim complex and live in the mentality of "it's not me, it's them" which inhibits any personal growth.

But hey, I will criticise my own sign until I'm blue in the face, so don't be hurt by what I say.

Thanks, and I'm not hurt but when people "generalize" about Sun signs it makes me crazy and I know better than to even pay them no mind but I'm stupid so oh well. I also realize that certain "Signs" play roles in our lives. I am on the cusp of Aquarius/Pisces but astrology says I am a 0deg Pisces so I guess I have to claim it AND a Scorpio Asc too but just between the two of us I have never had much interaction with Pisces either. So it is what it is.....

Thanks for your honesty and God bless.

Serafin5

lameusername

Aries- We got along well sometimes, but they thought they were better than me and wouldn't shut up about it.
Taurus- I get along with the one Taurus I know; I find them easy to talk to.
Gemini- Geminis talk too much for me, but a lot I've met are really funny.
Cancer- I like how warm they are, but they worry a lot and care too much IMO.
Leo- The one Leo has a very big heart.
Virgo- In my experience, they constantly nag at you.
Libra- Don't know any very well.
Scorpio- I like Scorpios; I feel I can talk to them about anything. However, I don't like how I can never guess what they're truly thinking/feeling.
Sagittarius- This is my sun sign, and we get along great. We have tons of fun, and are very in sync with each other.
Capricorn- Don't know any.
Aquarius- Don't know any.
Pisces- Don't know any.

serafin5

Aries- We got along well sometimes, but they thought they were better than me and wouldn't shut up about it.
Taurus- I get along with the one Taurus I know; I find them easy to talk to.
Gemini- Geminis talk too much for me, but a lot I've met are really funny.
Cancer- I like how warm they are, but they worry a lot and care too much IMO.
Leo- The one Leo has a very big heart.
Virgo- In my experience, they constantly nag at you.
Libra- Don't know any very well.
Scorpio- I like Scorpios; I feel I can talk to them about anything. However, I don't like how I can never guess what they're truly thinking/feeling.
Sagittarius- This is my sun sign, and we get along great. We have tons of fun, and are very in sync with each other.
Capricorn- Don't know any.
Aquarius- Don't know any.
Pisces- Don't know any.

I really like your name "lameusername"! Funny and original!

Slenkar

I am aquarian so...

Libra- good friends , kinda moody sometimes
Gemini- fast talkers -duh, get along with them well,
Aquarius- Ive known 2 and they were quite different to each other and myself.
Scorpio- They make the best prank call victims because their anger level goes through the roof and they make huge elaborate threats.
Try to avoid them mostly.
I only knew one and his birthday was almost exactly 90 degrees apart so yeah, I think we spent most of school saying snarky things about each other.
Cancer- self effacing sense of humor cool overall
Sag. - Cool, but too interested in being cool :)
Leo- They dont bother me unless their sun is exactly opposite mine, and then im like 'stop boasting!'
if their sun isnt exactly opposite I just let them boast for a few minutes and they are ok again.

Aries-get along with well but temper flare ups and self-centered.

Pisces- DRUGS, im not into drugs so only get along with a bit
Taurus-only known one, my dad, and seemed like a statue on the sofa.

Virgo- probably the funniest, OK but a bit sadistic.
Capricorn - not sure

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
aries- leave an impression on me, for better or worse. they are easy to make laugh, good to crack jokes with. often have quite extroverted personalities, even the introverts have something about them that really shines. I find though that they are a bit encouragable in the sense where if you give them an inch they will take a mile. they always take things at face value and think about how that may reflect upon them. if i'm being ambiguous, thinking abstractly/subjectively or playing devils advocate for the sake of debate, it often gets misinterpreted as they tend to think my thoughts are entirely focused on myself and my life experience.

taurus- dependable, I admire their dedication. they don't come out with half thought out stuff, it's sound practical advice or opinions established from core values. they tend to find me a little frustrating for the most part. I find the taurus womans sensual nature a big plus! :innocent:

gemini- (my sun,venus,asc) theres never an awkward silence with them, conversations can pass easy. not particularly reliable, tend to be flighty but good for a night out with. and they can get down with some very intellectual topics.

cancer- I see them as explorers of the psyche and good at understanding things and people, as long as their own emotions aren't engaged, I like hearing their insights and thoughts. I find they are sensitive to the point of being defensive. they may react a bit too emotionally.

leo- fun, you feel like you are witnessing an actor on a stage, the world is their audience and play to engage in. captivating in that respect. incredibly hospitable. they often have problems with accountability and if you clash with them then you may permanently erode your friendship with them. they are the sorts of people I wouldn't like to lose a friendship with, they have so much life, energy, generosity. the suns are great in that respect. leo rising though.. I find pretty much all of them a flippin nightmare, drama queens, always huffing and puffing about something, take themselves far too seriously. they show off in a gaudy,cheesy tacky way. the suns are much more dignified.

virgo- I have a lot of virgo in my chart, which makes me both a critic and an analyst and problem solver. I respect their tolerance, as long as you pull your weight every now and then and work with them they will put up with you at your worst if you are having a really bad day, i've known many virgos over the years. its very unvirgo of me to blow my own trumpet but I think they see me as helpful and appreciate my perspective.

libra- I am getting along better with them, never used to. I find they can be fun, bit like gemini I find. I don't really have a lot to say as I haven't known many.

scorpio- fascinated by them, bit too intense for me but same can be said for pluto in the first house. the ones with a sense of humour I find easier to get along with. they often appear mature to me, even kids that are scorps have something about them that makes them wise beyond their years. we fundamentally seem to be coming from different places a lot of the time, so its not usually a natural or lasting acquaintance.

sagittarius- my sister. they are like a big rubber ball in an antiques store, they bounce around oblivious to the damage that might be done. they are too busy having fun bouncing off the walls! lol. despite having a dc in sag I don't gravitate to them naturally, I find them a little too assertively preachy in their opinions,too excitable or rambunctious to the point where they are exhausting. I don't mind their company for short periods but I often need a break from them.

capricorn- for some reason, they can scare the **** out of me lol. I find they are similar to taurus in that they become frustrated with me sometimes. I like the fact they are structured, considerate and sensible and quite often principled. we sometimes see eye to eye on practical concerns and approaching things from a disciplined realist perspective.

aquarius- love their dedication to their friends,their humanitarian nature and they are great at making group activities and events, they are the sort of people that invent a social club which feels both exclusive and open to people of all walks of life. out of all the zodiac signs they are the sign who even if I really don't agree with them on something I see their point of view and they tend to acknowledge mine. we tend to get each other, and I don't think i've EVER really hated an aquarian. they appreciate how I explain things and realise I understand their stance and how it was formed. on a one to one basis I find their energy too highly strung and a little too much nervous energy. we're both a bit too aloof and detached to form a close friendship.

pisces- the enigmas of the zodiac, souls of an artist and a poet, love em. we always seem to be like passing ships in the night though. many a venus in pisces have stolen my heart. :love:

Gorgina

Aries: aggressive; get angry way too easily and for petty reasons. I'm very patient but also need time to get over a conflict and they get angry much too often. That antagonizes me in the long run.
Taurus: usually nice, but stubborn people, I like them.
Gemini: talkative and interested in many things; like to talk with them, but they're too social to be desirable for me as friends.
Cancer: very caring and nice, but can be too emotional sometimes and then I find them exhausting and whinny. In general I like them.
Leo: generous and often funny, but self-centered; they tend to praise themselves too much and that makes me feel uncomfortable in the long run.
Virgo: caring and nice, but talking with them can be boring sometimes, when they get stuck too much in details.
Libra: I don't connect with them emotionally, but like to talk with them; easy to get along for me.
Scorpio: not the easiest to get along, tend to stay angry for too long, but for me it works out with them in the long run.
Sagittarius: not enough experience with them to judge; don't connect with them and they seem somehow strange to me.
Capricorn: reliable and self-controlled, make good friends, I like them.
Aquarius: interested in many things and funny; like to talk with them but usually too social to befriend similar to Gemini.
Pisces: I can get along with them without serious problems, but they appear too dreamy and too idealistic to me.

Vitabrits

Aries: headstrong, confrontational, thinks highly of themselves even when proven else wise
Taurus (my sign): obstinate, kind, generous to a fault, dependable
Gemini: Very talkative, easy going but biggest flake in the zodiac
Cancer: Emotionally charged which could mean passionate or overly sentimental
Leo: good leadership but too self-centered to let others take control
Virgo: generally selfless and more "behind the scenes"
Libra: Superficial, two-faced
Scorpio: narrow-minded but that isn't always a bad thing as it means they can focus on something and block out everything else. Emotional too but temperamental
Sagittarius: "grass is always greener", aloof, intelligent
Capricorn: slow and steady, apathetic, materialistic
Aquarius: humanitarians, indecisive
Pisces: plays the victim, manipulative

You can kind of tell which signs I don't get along with. Some signs I haven't really gotten a chance to know personally either friends or romantically [Pisces and Libra are the two I hardly encounter]. I can get along with most signs though. The one cliche pairing I don't get is Taurus and Caps. I have always clashed with Caps both romantically and socially.

Tessie

Banned
Aries: Workaholic
Taurus: Luxury-love
Gemini: Stalker
Cancer: Controlling
Leo: Attention-seeking
Virgo: Service
Libra: Bland
Scorpio: Intense
Sagittarius: Flit
Capricorn: Responsible
Aquarius: Weird
Pisces: Pleasant.

Last edited:

Tessie

Banned
Aries: The Daredevil
Taurus: The Builder
Gemini: The Talker
Cancer: The Metrosexual
Leo: The Aristocrat
Virgo: The Helper
Libra: The Diplomat
Scorpio: The Seducer
Sagittarius: The Philosopher
Capricorn: The Employer
Aquarius: The Inventor
Pisces: The Spiritualist.

Last edited:

Slenkar

Has anyone noticed that VIrgo plays a joke on someone or does something mean....then if the victim gets angry or otherwise shows emotion they do it again and again?

If the victim reacts in a good mannered way they leave the person alone :D

filipneptune

Ok since all of you have been writing fairytales I'm gonna describe mine experience with one word.
Aries-rude
Taurus-obsessed
Gemini-disruptive
Cancer-helper
Leo(I'm gonna break the rule here)-person who used me and then threw me away as garbage
Virgo-bi*chy
Libra-liar
Scorpio(breaking a rule (again))-connetcting on a same level
Saggitarius(rule break)- tells everyone around them that they are stupid
Capricorn-Loyal
Aquarius-weirdo
Pisces(breaking the rule again)- same as me,feeling great around them