I just started a new astrology YouTube channel

Matrix1

I think you shouldn't be updating astrology videos considering you don't know basic things about astrology... yet.

CuteCap

It's a hobby? I'm not an astrology expert, that's why I stated I am still learning.

I do know the basics, for the record. but thanks

Matrix1

That's fine. I just think that a person who's still learning about astrology shouldn't be teaching/guiding others about it... Especially if that's your hobby. (Btw, I don't want to tell you what to do, I just think that's not the right decision for now.)
I myself am too beginner, btw!

CuteCap

Well if you watched my intro video you would know I said i want to meet more people on youtube. That could expand my knowledge even more. honestly i dont need someone telling me i shouldnt make videos. i make videos for fun and hopefully someone who is more of a beginner than i am will learn something.

CaringCrab

That's fine. I just think that a person who's still learning about astrology shouldn't be teaching/guiding others about it... Especially if that's your hobby. (Btw, I don't want to tell you what to do, I just think that's not the right decision for now.)
I myself am too beginner, btw!

Hey now. We are just introducing astrology to people that have no idea about it.
It's not like we are making money off of our hobby or anything like that. All we are doing is having fun little topics that we do know about and we are talking about them.

For example in my video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQyoDxlcD4
It isn't about anything advanced at all. It is just to guide people onto a site that does introduce people into the subject. Is it so wrong to introduce someone into astrology? I don't think so. Your comment was very uncalled for. You owe her an apology.

Bunraku

Use astro.com charts, anything else is very unreadable :p
Interesting video though, who are you going to analyze next? :)