job change ?

niyathi

i have 12 yrs of iT exp ... seriously trying for job change now ,, nothing happening since 2 months.. wanted to know when would i get a higher pay and better job in coming months ..

dob:dec 22 1982, time:2:20am, place: hyderabad

astrologymagic

You said, "nothing happening since 2 months". Could you share more, did you not get any offer at all or did you get some offers but it was not upto your expectations?

The period from Sep-20 till mid Jan-21 was quite supportive for a change in job. The upcoming period till May-21 is average for job change, Jun-21 and Jul-21 are again good. However, you might have to be very active and communicate more, effectively and precisely to find a new job.

----------------------------------------------
www.instagram.com/astrologymagic.xyz

niyathi

Prepared a lot for interviews and gave interviews in 4-5 companies in Nov, dec 2020, i didnt get through the interviews is what i meant. Thanks for taking time to reply.

Virinchi

Dont expect any miracle to happen for next 20 months. Even if something comes up this summer or early 2022, it will not be satisfactory.
Major positive change happens only in 2025 after which growth rate will be good

mathur_dinesh

Saturn major-period is operating. The sub-period of Jupiter is current and it will last till October/2022. Saturn and Jupiter are in transit well placed till April/2021 to give you a job. Failing this you will have to wait beyond April/2022.

niyathi

Thank you Mathur ji... would try to put my best effort for next couple of months.

Saturn major-period is operating. The sub-period of Jupiter is current and it will last till October/2022. Saturn and Jupiter are in transit well placed till April/2021 to give you a job. Failing this you will have to wait beyond April/2022.

narasimha sharma

there is a good chance of job change during April 4 till May 29 on this year, but this will be under Ketu anthra period so dont expect it to be a very satisfying one.

creativei

As i said earlier indeed you will have job change not only job change but also many other changes too , so be ready fro that .

as per raasi 10th lord in 12 house of change and termination of job . now saturn has entered into 12th , we call it as sade satti 7 1/2 yr sani . it brings many changes and many expenditures . so accept it . it will do good in the end .

your saturn dasa ends in 2022 after that mercury dasa starts , it gives many travels and changes in ur life . mercury lord of 9th and 12th gives spiritual related travels , plan your investment well , take care of ur children health . your brother in law health suffers to uttermost . savings gets drained , there will be much expenditure thAN savings , careful with fake religious gurus they tries to cheat you . keyword for mercury dasa is religion/travel and expenditure . only these things will happen .

job change ( in my view its end of your career ) happens in 2022 after may .

your next mercury dasa is not connected to ur 10 th house any way , so this sat dasa is ur last prof life after that you may end up as home maker ...

Last edited: