6th house stellium -being asocial

turkish girl

It May not sound true maybe but for myself i was very asocial in times.

Maybe it was because of being related to studies and work or other responsibilities for 6 house people.

Is there a really connection between 6th house and not much having friends?

Lin

Which planets are in the 6th?

what is the sign on your 11th house....is it one of the planets in the 6th?

Are any planets (heavy planets) aspecting planets in your 6th right now or within the time you feel you were most antisocial?

LIN

turkish girl

Which planets are in the 6th?

what is the sign on your 11th house....is it one of the planets in the 6th?

Are any planets (heavy planets) aspecting planets in your 6th right now or within the time you feel you were most antisocial?

LIN

Virgo rising
Sun Venüs Mars Saturn mercury in aquarius
Moon in leo
Jüpiter scorpio
T square with between moon Satürn mercury

Well especially at highschool times and college years i was kind of asocial.After starting work it was ehh.. but after gettjng married i became more social especially with my husbands friends.

Maybe i dont know how to make friendship

Lin

You didn't actually answer my question.

In general planets in the 6th do not represent being anti social.

socializing is represented by many positions and aspect. I'd have to see your chart to answer your question in relationship to you.
LIN

turkish girl

You didn't actually answer my question.

socializing is represented by many positions and aspect. I'd have to see your chart to answer your question in relationship to you.
LIN

I have Sun venus Mercury Satürn in 6th house.saturn rules 6th house and sits in it and conjunct my descendant.
I have pluto conjunct IC square saturn and moon.
Moon rules 11th house and in 12th.

I am writing Via phone so can't send chart.I may add later.

Cary2

Banned
It is difficult to analyze accurately without the chart. It is not enough to practice astrology by citing planets in house or planets in sign. That is not really the basis or essence of astrology, though it is a simplification.

Normally the Sixth House is not a determinant about whether anyone is social or anti-social. However, Venus and Saturn are conjunct Descendant and that may explain what you call "asocial". In some people, Venus-Saturn aspects (especially conjunctions) will make one uncomfortable in the presence of others.

turkish girl

here we go

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 42

turkish girl

It is difficult to analyze accurately without the chart. It is not enough to practice astrology by citing planets in house or planets in sign. That is not really the basis or essence of astrology, though it is a simplification.

Normally the Sixth House is not a determinant about whether anyone is social or anti-social. However, Venus and Saturn are conjunct Descendant and that may explain what you call "asocial". In some people, Venus-Saturn aspects (especially conjunctions) will make one uncomfortable in the presence of others.

I guess I dont have venus saturn conjunction,it is wide orb

Cary2

Banned
Yes, I can't explain your asocial tendencies, but Moon opposed to Mercury-Saturn suggests depression. Depression makes social interaction tedious and unpleasant.

turkish girl

Yes, I can't explain your asocial tendencies, but Moon opposed to Mercury-Saturn suggests depression. Depression makes social interaction tedious and unpleasant.

Well at times 2-3 years ago I had a very long depressed period.Now I am feeling really well.But still I do not have much friends.

Actually I do not need social interactions and It is a bad habit but when I see a bad thing came from someone I cut contact.My husband says I should be more tolerant but I cant help it.

AppLeo

People who have a lot of 6th house placements often suffer from physical impairments literally or metaphorically.

There could be a sense of doing lots of work and not making much progress, you spending a lot of time helping others as opposed to yourself, or spending time overcoming an illness and having little time left over to do what you want.

wan

This is what I think, too.

I would say that a preponderance of planets in the 6th means the native probably does not like to have the limelight on her. She does not like attention. And she possibly likes to be in a position that is subordinate in some way, unless there is something in the chart that indicates otherwise, for example, strong 1st or 10th house.

Claire19

It May not sound true maybe but for myself i was very asocial in times.

Maybe it was because of being related to studies and work or other responsibilities for 6 house people.

Is there a really connection between 6th house and not much having friends?

6th house is our work, everyday needs such as food, clothing and shelter and what we do and what techniques to get them. Our daily bread. also health, hygiene concerns and domestic animals. Friendship is 3rd house, especially peers and those we see regularly...Saturn may be an inhibitor with that. I think you mean anti social. 11th house is group contacts such as clubs, societies, fraternities and community groups. We can make friends there if Mercury is connected.

Claire19

This is what I think, too.

I would say that a preponderance of planets in the 6th means the native probably does not like to have the limelight on her. She does not like attention. And she possibly likes to be in a position that is subordinate in some way, unless there is something in the chart that indicates otherwise, for example, strong 1st or 10th house.

6th house is also the house of slavery in some cultures. Employee rather than employer. People can be social in their workplace and have friends, it depends on the individual chart. I have a 6th house stellium and have friends I met at work, that are longstanding. I have Mercury there. THe sign is also important.

Lin

You don't have Saturn/Venus conj but you DO have Saturn/Mercury conjunct....and they are in a t-square with the Moon (opposing in Leo) and Pluto...squared in Scorpio.

The 6th house is Virgo's natural house. Virgo is the sign of ''discrimination'' .....distinguishing between ''positive or negative'', ''good and bad'' , worthy or unworthy, etc.
Saturn is the task master. IT, conjuncting Mercury it will make Mercury more conscious of the ''flaws'' in others....esp. with the opposition to the Moon. The Moon has a lot to do with socializing and females. The opp with Saturn Merc, and the square from Pluto will make you much more reticent to be involved with the usual type of socializing.

In other words, if you want to socialize more, you will have to ''teach yourself'' to be more tolerant and open minded and accepting of the shortcomings and flaws of others.

You mention ''work'' - so do you have a job? A full time regular job? Because the 6th house is the house of work....and theoretically, a 6th house person who works steadily is better adjusted than one who does not. But if you work, do you have to work with others? Or are you on your own or not required to be on a team of any sort?

Work WILL take up a LOT of energy....but because Venus and the Sun are also in that house, it is important for you to work. That 6th house represents a LOT of responsibility. And one could make the case that Mars, also, works for the 6th as it conjuncts the Sun. So a LOT is happening there. It does not highlight socializing and easy friendships. It's a serious place. Maybe too serious.

It looks like you will have to work on that area to get everything from it that it promises.....

The opposition to the Moon gives you the impression that you can either satisfying your feelings or your work responsibilities but not both. If this is true, you will ''burn out.'' So....do some research about how to get fun into your life....all work and no play....as the saying goes.....

A thought about your husband's feelings about your being more tolerant. It is true that we all need to be more tolerant of others....but that does not mean trusting them with important data and feelings.
You can have casual friendships and acquaintances without risking being betrayed or hurt by not allowing yourself to put your ''faith'' in other people. Yu can enjoy someone's company for the ''moment'' or a while, but it need NOT be an ''all or nothing'' situation.
Actually, Aquarius is noted for being able to have superficial relationships. Enjoy the people you are with when you are with them, but don't embroil them in your intimate life. There is nothing wrong with that if you can't do more than that.

If you don't expect too much of others you won't be so disappointed when they don't live up to your expectations. Do you see what I mean? Perhaps in the past you made the mistake of getting too close in friendships too fast and were hurt. There is a ''middle ground.'' You just need to figure out what that middle ground is for YOU.

LIN

Last edited:

turkish girl

You don't have Saturn/Venus conj but you DO have Saturn/Mercury conjunct....and they are in a t-square with the Moon (opposing in Leo) and Pluto...squared in Scorpio.

The 6th house is Virgo's natural house. Virgo is the sign of ''discrimination'' .....distinguishing between ''positive or negative'', ''good and bad'' , worthy or unworthy, etc.
Saturn is the task master. IT, conjuncting Mercury it will make Mercury more conscious of the ''flaws'' in others....esp. with the opposition to the Moon. The Moon has a lot to do with socializing and females. The opp with Saturn Merc, and the square from Pluto will make you much more reticent to be involved with the usual type of socializing.

In other words, if you want to socialize more, you will have to ''teach yourself'' to be more tolerant and open minded and accepting of the shortcomings and flaws of others.

You mention ''work'' - so do you have a job? A full time regular job? Because the 6th house is the house of work....and theoretically, a 6th house person who works steadily is better adjusted than one who does not. But if you work, do you have to work with others? Or are you on your own or not required to be on a team of any sort?

Work WILL take up a LOT of energy....but because Venus and the Sun are also in that house, it is important for you to work. That 6th house represents a LOT of responsibility. And one could make the case that Mars, also, works for the 6th as it conjuncts the Sun. So a LOT is happening there. It does not highlight socializing and easy friendships. It's a serious place. Maybe too serious.

It looks like you will have to work on that area to get everything from it that it promises.....

The opposition to the Moon gives you the impression that you can either satisfying your feelings or your work responsibilities but not both. If this is true, you will ''burn out.'' So....do some research about how to get fun into your life....all work and no play....as the saying goes.....

A thought about your husband's feelings about your being more tolerant. It is true that we all need to be more tolerant of others....but that does not mean trusting them with important data and feelings.
You can have casual friendships and acquaintances without risking being betrayed or hurt by not allowing yourself to put your ''faith'' in other people. Yu can enjoy someone's company for the ''moment'' or a while, but it need NOT be an ''all or nothing'' situation.
Actually, Aquarius is noted for being able to have superficial relationships. Enjoy the people you are with when you are with them, but don't embroil them in your intimate life. There is nothing wrong with that if you can't do more than that.

If you don't expect too much of others you won't be so disappointed when they don't live up to your expectations. Do you see what I mean? Perhaps in the past you made the mistake of getting too close in friendships too fast and were hurt. There is a ''middle ground.'' You just need to figure out what that middle ground is for YOU.

LIN

Very well explanation especially with saturn mercury moon comment...

and all or nothing is my thinking way really.You hit the spot.long before when i was in early 20s Either i loved someone or hated.Now as u say i try to enjoy with people my husband told me that so

I want to ask?Sometimes i also think i am not enough tolerant to my husband too.He is really very tolerant and even sometimes i get angry if he talks someone who made a bad thing to him easily.

He says he just dont care lol.but instead of him,i get angry lol.am i vindictive? LoL.İ think i like being like that

How you see me as a partner?What is positive and negative about me and my relationship?Am i easy going?or grumpy?