Horary on physical beauty?

chappygirl

Hello all!

What you would look at in a
"will my future wife/husband/child be beautiful" chart?

By beautiful we understand harmonious and symetrical physical feautures that appeal to most.

Should i look at aspect between moon/7th/5th and venus/jupiter?
Or aspect between 7th/5th and their turned 5th?

Thank you very much for your help

aquarius7000

Hi,

Though this is quite a subjective question and one that is not a great Horary question, in my opinion, you would look for - an Asc., whose ruler is exalted. Possibly that Asc. is either Venus or Moon ruled. I have seen Cancer Asc. with the Moon in Taurus to be good-looking. Someone in my family has that aspect and along with that has their Venus in Tau conj. Gives a very peaceful, somewhat dreamy and sort of very symmetrical look. Very good looking face (Asc. rules it).

chappygirl

Hi,

Though this is quite a subjective question and one that is not a great Horary question, in my opinion, you would look for - an Asc., whose ruler is exalted. Possibly that Asc. is either Venus or Moon ruled. I have seen Cancer Asc. with the Moon in Taurus to be good-looking. Someone in my family has that aspect and along with that has their Venus in Tau conj. Gives a very peaceful, somewhat dreamy and sort of very symmetrical look. Very good looking face (Asc. rules it).

Thank you Aquarius.

Are these iqndications on natal charts or for horaries too?

aquarius7000

Thank you Aquarius.

Are these iqndications on natal charts or for horaries too?
In both. These are general aspects. But in Horary, if you are asking the Q for someone else, the Asc. belongs to you and the Moon co-signifies the querent. This is therefore not really a Horary Q.

Cap

Hello all!

What you would look at in a
"will my future wife/husband/child be beautiful" chart?

By beautiful we understand harmonious and symetrical physical feautures that appeal to most.

Should i look at aspect between moon/7th/5th and venus/jupiter?
Or aspect between 7th/5th and their turned 5th?

Thank you very much for your help

This is not a valid horary question because it assumes that the one asking will for certain have a wife/husband/child which may not be the case.

Otherwise, physical appearance is the condition of the 1st house ruler (7th for a spouse, 5th for child)