Chat Thread

Windows Phone ?

Surely Android phones don't use bing... do they? i don't remember using bing.

Nah, it's Android. I have a Huawei P10 Plus. The app is called Daily Wallpapers. But MS does have a launcher out for Android, eh; it also does the same thing with the backgrounds. They also have Edge for it too. HAHAHA!

LOL WTF you are like a twin of me?

Except we are different astrologically.

I run a Fiio M3 as my music player with some Rockjaw Alfa V2 ear buds..

I love quality :D

We're very different. We just have some similar interests.

Nice! For music, I'm using some KZ ZS5's. They released the ZS6 too. They're just complete rip-offs of the Campires, while not having to pay 900+ bucks for them. Insane!

No. I use an apple macbook. No mouse.

I was joking...

If I was lying, I'd try harder.

tumblr_inline_omb4w1HCVp1rn5r67_500.gif

We're very different. We just have some similar interests.

Nice! For music, I'm using some KZ ZS5's. They released the ZS6 too. They're just complete rip-offs of the Campires, while not having to pay 900+ bucks for them. Insane!

Well i was born as a Cancer with Pollux and Castor (the twins) and your Sun is in Gemini, we are not all that different, i'm just more emotionally led LMAO.

Once i was able to edit music on a Mac setup and it was pretty amazing, guy had these awesome sounding studio monitor speakers with it too, was great for work and production.

I rented out this large basement, hoping it would look better on the CCI Visa, but never took advantage of it. My ex used to play the piano a lot. I was hoping, when we physically got together for sure with no BS attached, I was making her a little studio to enjoy. We were both music freaks but she never had anything nice. With the little I had, I tried.

She still rocks the Shure 435s I got her. :3 I also gave her a hand-me-down camera. Sony RX100. I wonder if she still uses it. She was a Scorpio rising too; probably loads of selfies and never go public.