Is he going to leave me?

zodiacangel

Dear astrologers.

He said "I don't think we are compatible." After 2 years of love.

I said "Ok."

Because I'm fed up. What do you think?

Is it the end?

Attachments

• HORARY.jpg
    HORARY.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

tripleooo

Well, his significator, Jupiter, is retrograde, so I guess he can change his mind later... Also the Moon is void of course, although in exaltation in Taurus, which means that the situation will probably not change anytime soon. Jupiter is in the 1st house, so I don't think you want to lose him and want to keep the relationship.

I don't think he's going to leave you. But you can take my interpretation with a grain of salt because I'm only a beginner. :wink:

zodiacangel

Well, his significator, Jupiter, is retrograde, so I guess he can change his mind later... Also the Moon is void of course, although in exaltation in Taurus, which means that the situation will probably not change anytime soon. Jupiter is in the 1st house, so I don't think you want to lose him and want to keep the relationship.

I don't think he's going to leave you. But you can take my interpretation with a grain of salt because I'm only a beginner. :wink:

he apologized and talked to me later in the night yesterday. thank you so much! you are excellent