which house rules website users/traffic?

chappygirl

Hi,

what are your suggestions for the house rulership of the visitors/members of a website?

should I check dignity of 3rd and Mercury?
would 10th from 3rd give an idea of its traffic?

what do you think?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi there,

It does depend a bit on what you are looking for exactly. If you want to look at it business-wise, I would certainly look at the 10th house. However, by itself, website users, which is all concerned with communication, should be the 3rd house.

Rawiri

I would consider a website to be 2nd house (providing it is yours) - it is a transferable property (domain, content etc) that you own which you are responsible for and which could potentially also support you in some manner.

I would agree with 7th house to be visitors to the website - and thus consider it 8th house (7th from the 2nd) and also consider the 11th (tenth from the 2nd) to be its "fame"/reputation.

That is all conjecture, since I haven't exactly tested it. Interesting question though.

aquarius7000

website or website users?
do you think the "fame" of a website could be 10th from 3rd then?
See, website itself is a tool or form of communication. I would certainly take the 3rd for it. For its success, say as a business, I would look at the 10th. If you are just interested in no. of users (traffic), look at the 7th (others using it) as Tikana said.

Sunrise

yes but is it 7th from 3rd or radical 7th?
radical 7th (1 -7)
dear chappy it is not so simple. It depends on the question and what exactly is it you ask.
I agree with all the above mentioned members. Depending what you want and what you want from a website,
Also it would be good to see the natural signifiers except Mercury you also mention. Like lying Jupiter (expansion) located Saturn (limitations and difficulties).
If you are creating by your own web and do it from love and hobby will probably have to look at the 5th house (creation).
What exactly is your question my friend??? Is it about profits - money from your website??? or only about visitors???

chappygirl

Hi Sunrise,

Thanks.
What exactly is your question my friend??? Is it about profits - money from your website??? or only about visitors???
its about visitors. "will it have more than x visitors" type of question :)