Transit/eclipse question

Fyrefly

Is the upcoming lunar eclipse anything I should worry about? I've not been paying attention to my chart for the last couple of years and now I suddenly find that Uranus is transiting my sun, Pluto is opposite my Mars, and the eclipse will oppose my Venus. I'm in a really happy spot in my career (school librarian), my finances are gradually getting under control, but I still worry. I'm not fond of surprises - unless they are good ones - like the grant our library got yesterday.

Also, if there are any Evolutionary astrologers here, please contact me. I've been reading Steven Forrest and I'm intrigued.

(Crossing my fingers that the attachment works)

Last edited:

sasa62

Hi,

business change are guaranteed but it is a slow process that ends during the 2016
These are circumstances beyond our control. What you are you doing now, and the current way of daily life will change completely in the next two years.
This is the period when changing the character itself ... you'll be a completely different person after this period.

Of course period is stressful and exhausting.

Fyrefly

You can expect similar changes like 1977/78 by volume changes, and a similar sense of how you lived through that period

Hmmm. I was a sophomore/junior in high school, and I don't remember much other than the usual "surviving Catholic high school" stuff.