Crazy chiron opposition!

nyxisyourfix

:eek: so i just had my chiron opposition... actually twice. and some mythical themes came into manifestation.
The first time it opposed, I was traveling and got raped after 2 hours of weaponless combat with a schitzo. I also happened to be on heroin. Which I had done out of character. Which is strange being chiron was born of rape... and chiron being in pisces and the fact that I was intoxicated...
The second time it opposed (retrograde backtrack). I tried to kill myself using drugs (pisces) and when I realized it wasnt enough to kill me, I found broken glass and started stabbing myself. I gave myself deep puncture wounds. When i went to the hospital the next day of my own accord, I told them it was a dog bite. They said I should have died from the wounds (ironic). which is funny because chiron was immortal and the hydra blood should have killed him. I will definitely have scars(the idea of it never healing...?) I am okay now but that was all so out of character... any ideas? and does chiron usually manifest so strongly? chiron is natally 9 degrees into my first house.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 53

nyxisyourfix

yeah. natally i have chiron in the first house between 9 and 10 degrees in. i definitely feel that chiron pluto and saturn are my main rulers and guides being that i am one of the cap stelliums (merc. ven. mars. uranus nep. and the sun.) and i have moon jup. conjunction in scorpio and saturn pluto sq on the angles (saturn on DC and pluto on IC). but thanks for the reply. i need some thoughts on this. its so life changing. i had jupiter squaring my natal chiron and feel an intense need for growth and hope to use this as a vehicle for that change.

kimbermoon

It is interesting to note that your chart does not have a huge amount of so-called afflicted energy to suggest the degree of your experiences: you have only one real tension-producing aspect between Saturn and Pluto, but that can indicate a very challenging blockage of energy. I must confess that I am not well versed in the transits of Chiron, however I do think that the natal position relates to necessary healing in the life: indications of where we may feel especially handicapped or crippled in some way.
With your stellium of planets, all the energies relating to the 2nd, 8th, 10th, 12th,6th and 7 house are focalized in the 5th house of creative expression and love; as such this is where one would expect the source of most of your internalized conflicts to be concentrated. All of that earth energy in the chart shows an imbalance in the distribution of your energies, actions and reactions. The Capricorn influence, as you probably know, is all about responsibility and maintaining structures of security, thereby generating a rather serious and restricting take on life. This would obviously add a great deal of pressure in one's life and thus self-destructive behaviours would be expected. Your other elemental energies are all lacking in expression and thus you seem to be pitted against a world of trying to compensate for the lacks they represent: as in, fire [motivation and action], air [socialization and mental interactions with others] and water [emotional reactivity]. My assessment would conclude that the inherent repression of emotions lies at the source of your struggles for security and stability in life. For that we look to the 4th house, wherein Pluto is ill configured with Saturn, representing your most dominant challenges: the problems stem from the early childhood conditioning and influence of the parents and relatives. At the same time we find Jupiter and the Moon under the influence of very powerful emotional energy under the domain of Scorpio, showing that you feel deeply, and are hurt deeply, without knowing how to channel these Chiron-related issues. Your path of destiny shows a focus on the woundings of the past, forcing you to deal with an intense fight for survival against almost unbearable odds. And again, Chiron in the first house shows the need for healing and transformation of the persona which must first come about by healing of the psyche and the 'seat of the soul'.

LeoCassandra

:eek: so i just had my chiron opposition... actually twice. and some mythical themes came into manifestation.
I just want to say: poor baby hold on and keep going:crying: My venus is at 6' virgo and im also having chiron opposition and... all i can say it's very rough maybe not like yours but evryone that i count on in my life have left and forget about me:unsure: My venus is in conjunction with mars at the same degree in 11th house(house of friend and hopes:/) Venus is also ruler of my ASC.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_hy_hp.78739.25742.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_hy_hp.78739.25742.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 27

nyxisyourfix

Hope your chiron opp goes well. my venus is conjunct my mars too... anyways, keep me updated. and is chiron opposing your venus/mars too? lessons in self sufficiency maybe? weird my chiron square brought no event but the opposition blew me away....

Morphstar

Your chart holds many talents and capabilities, however it is clear that spiritual growth, personal awareness are transformation are dominant parts of your purpose. In addition to your north node in the 4'th house, Pluto on your i.c., and some other elements, note you have one of the last moon phases.

The more important transit to look at is Neptune on your des’..
By the way, as opposed to drugs, with your many talents practicing a form of arts will be extremely beneficial. It will give you a positive way of expression.

Kuntuzangmo

I would also say, aside from all the basic astro that others are sharing....get some help. There are lots of individuals/organizations etc...who can help you. Trying to go it alone when already such drastic manifestations have occurred isn't so wise.
Good luck. Persevere.

astro_novice

nyxisyourfix,

I pray to God to keep you safe. You should utilize the energy of Uranus trine your stellium of planets. You must preserve through the upcoming Saturn transits to your Moon & Sun/stellium. Try to get a lot of help from people when Jupiter goes through your 11th house, and get in touch with God when Jupiter goes through 12th house.

Life can be tough sometimes. But knowing that the universe & life experiences are not random, we know that the Justice is always served, and that God does watch over us.

Remember that this physical body is only for this life, but our spirits can never be tainted by anything ungodly.

Best wishes.

Claire19

Chiron transits are not valid and actually it does not deal with rape or what your describe, it is not even a planet although it may be used as support if it has a close aspect to an actual planet. It is supposed to deal with healing. You need to look elsewhere for the influences that you have experienced.

LeoCassandra

Chiron transits are not valid and actually it does not deal with rape or what your describe, it is not even a planet although it may be used as support if it has a close aspect to an actual planet. It is supposed to deal with healing. You need to look elsewhere for the influences that you have experienced.
I disagree. chiron transits are mostly very painful. i dont think that any planet deal with rape even 'Lord Pluto'. And so what Chiron is not even a planet? Pluto is not a planet also but you can feel his transits or his aspects in synastry.

nyxisyourfix

yeah i agree, leocassandra! But, speaking of Pluto, a couple years from now, I am getting many conjunctions from him to my stellium, may he have mercy...

astro_novice

Chiron transits are valid, but not many astrologers know how to interpret them. The only interpretation that I could find was at astro.com, but now the interpretations are not free anymore. But I doubt the accuracy of those as well.

I had a Chiron opposing Uranus, and I didn't know what to expect all. And it turned out that it was the only strong transit, especially since I just didn't have any other meaningful transits at all.

My own theory about Chiron is that especially when Chiron goes inside Saturn's orbit, it could be more painful for square/opposition/conjunctions. If it's outside of Uranus, then it may be less bad.

Regardless, usually you would have other transits as well. Symbolically, Chiron is definitely a "teacher". I'm not sure about it being the "healer". And a wound that doesn't heal may be true in certain cases.

Pluto is extremely intense. There is no way that you won't feel its power. Look up those interpretations ahead of the time, and try your best to let Pluto's energy manifest in the more positive ways. Conjunctions from Pluto will enhance greatly the characteristics of the conjuncted planets. Conjunctions by themselves should be neutral, but with Pluto, you may have some birth/rebirth on the relevant issues. Make sure you put up your own effort to get "reborn". Based on my own experience, Pluto usually brings total destruction AND total reconstruction. But you do need to play your own parts on reconstructions.

Best luck. Whatever challenges & rewards ahead, they are all lessons designed just for you, and throughout each re-incarnation, you will be perfected.

planet9

March 22, 2013, looks like being a special day for nyxisyourfix, since on that date occurs the 2nd of three exact conjunctions of natal Jupiter by transiting Saturn (with Saturn retrograde) during the 10°-conjunction which lasts from this month until the end of 2013. Here is the transit table:

pt_saturn_jupiter_2012-2014.png

The three exact conjunctions occur in 2013 on January 17, March 22 and October 6. At the second one transiting Pluto is conjunct (less than 3°) with both natal Venus and natal Mars, and is sextile (less than 1°) with natal Jupiter. And transiting Jupiter is quincunx (less than 1°) with natal Jupiter. Thus natal Jupiter has three close-to-exact aspects with transiting planets on March 22, 2013, namely, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto.

Would any astrologer more knowledgeable than myself care to comment on what transiting Saturn conjunct natal Jupiter might mean for nyxisyourfix?

Last edited:

nyxisyourfix

wooo. very interesting. I will mark my calendar. yes i would like very much for someone to help me with any idea of what i can do to prepare, or any helpful mantras or affirmations to help me if there is any harsh energies. I would love to hear from anyone.

astro_novice

Personally, I just use the transit calendar available from astro.com. Goto My Astro, then click Extended Chart Selection, then for the Method: click Special Charts. Then at the pull-down menu, choose Transit calendar for 3 years.

Frankly, I think more often than not, Saturn and Pluto conjunctions are really not easy. Just be cautious.

The transit calendar uses 1-degree orb, which is what I use. When it's out-of-orb, even for triple transits, I believe that the issues are temporarily gone.