Will I fall in love in near future?

Hi people,

This is a question I asked some minutes ago.
I'm new in Horary so I would be glad to discuss this chart here with you.
So, the question is: "Will I fall in Love in near future (1-2 months)"?
This is the horary chart:
daisy13

Here's my beginners opinion:
Moon (Co-Significator of the question) is not Void in Course because she's applying Trine with Saturn in 1th house (me).
1st house ruler - Mercury who representing the querent (in this case - me) is in 2nd house and is separating by conjunction with Venus (significator of the question). So I think this is a "bad sign, i.e. means "No"? Mercury doesn't apply to any other Planet as he is going out of conjunction with Venus.
VIIth house is representing the Question and the ruler of this house which is in Pisces is Jupiter who's actually here in this house and in Pisces applying an aspect with Uranus. This is I suppose good indicator?
So, this is my first glance at this chart. I would be glad to hear your opinions.

Thank you,
Ile

Ok I will continue to interpret this chart alone and if someone willing to share his opinion with me appear I will be glad to hear more :)

So, the Moon is in 12th house from cancer. A Cadent house, I would say not so good indicator.
Mercury (Me) and Venus (She) are going together because of the similar speed, but Mercury is a little bit faster, which indicates that maybe I'm more willing to speed up the meeting with this (still unknown) girl.
Saturn - the ruler of 5th is conjunction the Jupiter's Antiscia at 5-6 degrees Libra in 1st house. And the Moon is applying Trine with Saturn which maybe says that something "hidden", or secret is going on behind my back. Maybe some people are presenting me in front of some girl?!

Last edited:

RayAustin

I shall impart you with a bit of wisdom.
Moon is in face of Jupiter. Perhaps there is someone you know already or have a little interest in, or will come to know someone but I do not see it much further than an acquaintance. Saturn conjunct Vindemiatrix in the first house confirms an unfavorable outcome, as it's the star of a woman's loneliness (relationship wise).

Moon trine Saturn could mean meeting an older gentleman though I see no indications of falling in love. It could mean you meet a man, have a bit of dating but no head over heels in love going on on here. Nevertheless, the Vindemiatrix influence mars any particular good outcome.

R.a. :smile:

Last edited:

dr. farr

These got knocked out by a server problem last night.

What I posted yesterday was an expression of my opinion, relative to your original question, that a good chance in finding someone for you would be by looking for a Piscean-like person (7th whole sign house in the chart ruled by Pisces) who also has a strong Uranian (positive type Uranian) attitude and outlook (Uranus posited in Pisces in the chart) The person doesn't necessarily have to "be" a Pisces, but should be very much LIKE the positive qualities of that sign (as described in reliable astrology textbooks) Same with the positive Uranus outlook and attitudes.

These got knocked out by a server problem last night.

What I posted yesterday was an expression of my opinion, relative to your original question, that a good chance in finding someone for you would be by looking for a Piscean-like person (7th whole sign house in the chart ruled by Pisces) who also has a strong Uranian (positive type Uranian) attitude and outlook (Uranus posited in Pisces in the chart) The person doesn't necessarily have to "be" a Pisces, but should be very much LIKE the positive qualities of that sign (as described in reliable astrology textbooks) Same with the positive Uranus outlook and attitudes.

Thank you for your answer and willingness to write it all over again! It sounds logical to me with Jupiter L7 in his own house and in Dignity has a certain power over the negative influences of the other factors in this chart.
However, I just noticed that Venus is Retrograde. I don't know if this has some definite negative meaning when someone is asking a Love question?!

Best,
Ile

dr. farr

Only if Venus were a primary significator or co-significator in the matter. An rx Venus could mean self-conflicted, defiant, rebellious; it could also mean returning to, thinking about past things, going back over previous "ground", repeating previous experiences, thoughts or feelings, connecting-up once again, etc.

Only if Venus were a primary significator or co-significator in the matter. An rx Venus could mean self-conflicted, defiant, rebellious; it could also mean returning to, thinking about past things, going back over previous "ground", repeating previous experiences, thoughts or feelings, connecting-up once again, etc.

Aren't Venus co-significator for all Love questions?

dr. farr

Aren't Venus co-significator for all Love questions?

In my understanding of horary astrology, I would have to say no, not automatically so. There is no question about Venus being THE astrological symbol of Love-Venus is the primary significator of Love in general astrology. But this does not automatically apply in the horary field: Venus is not always the co-significator for love in horary matters (as I understand this subject)

In my understanding of horary astrology, I would have to say no, not automatically so. There is no question about Venus being THE astrological symbol of Love-Venus is the primary significator of Love in general astrology. But this does not automatically apply in the horary field: Venus is not always the co-significator for love in horary matters (as I understand this subject)

Thank you for your answer Dr. Farr!