A Special Child of the Sikh Community.

piercethevale

You can try vedic/KP chart from sticky thread instructions and post it here after erasing birth details only

I believe I already have in post #38, above?
It's an attachment and not an image which could then be viewed by non members. It was not my intention to post it as an attachment at the time rather it was the only means by which I was experienced with back then.

If it is not up to your standards all I can do is encourage you to wor k it out for yourself as I provided all the pertinent data. I'm presently so swamped with projects now overdue that for me to spend anymore time on this thread is time much more needed somewhere else.

I will be as openly honest as I can be about my reviving this thread. I needed to be able to find it quickly again, as it had become so buried down in the archives that it was impossible to do with anything other than the advanced search app here at the forun, and you can't just exit a thread found in such a manner and learn as to what page of that particular sub-forum it is to be found in. You either have to retain a link or give it a bump so that it is back on the first page.

As it seems that the issue concerning what nation will be the controlling influence of Kashmir is now becoming a most looming one, i.e. vice president elect Kamala Harris publicly acknowledging her favoring Pakistan over India, which has upset many of my friends that are of the Sanatan Dharm, and a few Buddhists that I also know, my recollection of the first impression I had about this child, now a man, came to mind... that is that my initial impression, years ago, was that He would become a great leader in a military sense.
I still have that same impression and do wonder if the time of "his calling" may now be nigh?
That China also has a great interest in the region adds much weight to this contemplation..

I will add this; that the boy was taken out of the Americas many years ago so any one of a protagonist or an antagonistic nature, or interest, please don't go looking for him here. We have enough problems of our own at present to have to deal with any of that.... and that's not to say that the interests of India arenot also our own. For a great many of us they are also in our won interest.and I wish that more of us would 'get onboard", so to speak.

I should have clarified back when I initiated this thread that I am a "protectorate" of the Sadhan Order of Yoga of India, and not a member, per se.
I am a sishya of the bij, OM, as explained by Swami Sivananda in his book, Japa Yoga, Himalayan Press. It is a most unusual path that I was given, but without any doubt as for a purpose by Gods' Will..
I am also a Quaker , 11th generation here in America, since 1683. Free Quaker since 1778, we will fight to defend but will not partake in wars of aggression. Being that we are raised in the belief that we should "Listen to the Inner Voice" and recognize it as Gods' voice, I find nothing conflicting about believing in both the faith I was raised in and being a member of the Sanatan Dharm. In truth, all true faiths are One, they're just expressed differently, culturally.
I do know that my previous life was that of a native of India, that I was a wealthy "Hindu" businessman, and that I had some sort of relationship with Mohandas Gandhi, through a mutual friendship with a woman but that's all I know of it.
I also know that the majority of my previous lives have been in, or in the immediate region, of India and I was shown that I was a ruler of some province in a time of great antiquity, but I know nothing more about that either, other than I had the name of Ram, but certainly not Sri Rama, just one of many so named since.
I do know that I hope not to have to be reincarnate in America again, but God is the ultimate judge of that. I find this country to be most disturbing a one to dwell in, especially as to concerns about its politics, its present international diplomacy...or the lack of such... and the complacency of its citizenry as for allowing such outrageous behavior to exist, and continue on, to be extremely infuriating.

Recently it was revealed to me that the United States [and Canada] were Divinely ordained to be, except that the United States wasn't meant to be a leader of the world, but rather an example for other nations to follow. that we are [or were meant] to lead by example, ...and not by bludgeoning third world countries into becoming economic resources, not bullying others to adopt our crass capitalism, but rather to be for other nations to learn from, to emulate our democratic principles.

I can only offer my apologies to the rest of the world for this nations behavior for so many years now... for what that might be worth, if anything at all?

Namaste, ptv.

Last edited:

Virinchi

If you're a western astrologer and i post a western chart in this format
sample-kp.jpg

then ask you you to derive chart in your required form from it, then what will you do ?

I dont draw conclusions from 1 chart. I need more details like exact degrees of each planets, all 12 cusps, vimsottari dasas etc details.
I've personally known a person with 3 exalted planets with exaclted jupiter in Asc, who died with cancer in same Jup dasa.
So, a basic chart (D-1) is like showing a childhood passport size photograph of a person and asking to identify him as an adult in a crowd now !

Read my sticky post to understand the difference between charts and details. If instructions to post a chart in that format are difficult for you, then try sending a PM to me

kshantaram

Premium Member
Moon-ketu sagittarius 12th, seeking liberation through pain, philosophical, optimist, sportive, ambitious, impulsive;
aptitudes for medicine, law-justice; pain-injury-surgery thighs-feet-lungs-intestinals-hips etc;

Sun-jup-rahu gemini 6th, analytical, influencing through power of personality, coping with opponents tactically, conciliatory,
humor, acting-political skills, self-mastery, seeking foreign connect; toxic health issues chest-lungs-heart-stomach-liver etc,
rise-fall in life; prayers for ancestors; born full moon with diffused thinking;

Sat-venus-mer taurus 5th, artistic aptitudes, sculpture, calligraphy, dentistry, cuisine, craving for affections but difficult to manifest;
mere attractions; throat-dental-heart-stomach-kidney-skin inflammations; Rahu now transit sat-venus for foreign education, relationships,
toxic health issues; mercury-sat negating to the 5th negating illness-quicker recovery;

Mars scorpio 11th, gains from research-occult-forensic-metallurgical aptitudes but under stress-delays; urological inflammations;
Moving towards mars dasa for 7 yrs now.

Ketu SNode coming 1.5yr transit mars scorpio, detachment from income-gains-friends, pain-injury-surgery;
keen research-occult interests;

jupiter-sat year ahead transit capricorn ascendant, research-advisory-event management aptitudes;

Mercury lord 9th settling at 32+

Do share how true traits-talents-health-life trends. clues to pick; best regards,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Last edited:

piercethevale

If you're a western astrologer and i post a western chart in this format
sample-kp.jpg

then ask you you to derive chart in your required form from it, then what will you do ?

I dont draw conclusions from 1 chart. I need more details like exact degrees of each planets, all 12 cusps, vimsottari dasas etc details.
I've personally known a person with 3 exalted planets with exaclted jupiter in Asc, who died with cancer in same Jup dasa.
So, a basic chart (D-1) is like showing a childhood passport size photograph of a person and asking to identify him as an adult in a crowd now !

Read my sticky post to understand the difference between charts and details. If instructions to post a chart in that format are difficult for you, then try sending a PM to me
I cannot divulge more than I have already, why can't you understand this?

Some of you have been able to figure out the exact date and are very close to the exact location, that's all I'm going to say anymore about the matter.
He will make himself known of, soon enough.
A Sikh child was born that will be the savior of Kashmir... that is my belief, take it for what it is worth