Beginner Baffled by Leo-Sun Querant re Relationship issue.

Hey all,

Thank's in advance for any assistance. It is only my second time trying horary so bear with me :)

I have attached the chart. It is basically a clear cut will this relationship happen and how will it be question.

So I am confused because I have read the Sun represents the guy .However the asc represents the querent (me) Which would also be the sun?

I have read and reread things and am still a little confused about this outcome. I 'think' That in general it shows me as the more amorous party. With potential for a connection but obstacles to overcome if the relationship did work it would be unconventional. The chart is radical and I would be keen to work out the answer before next year ;) So if anyone would be kind enough to take a look it would be most appreciated!

PS TOO much respect for horary astrologers this stuff is quite tough!!! X

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_38_rbhory_astrohorary.59160.48983.gif
    astro_w2gw_38_rbhory_astrohorary.59160.48983.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 41

Aha..ok. Thank you! So Aquarius/Uranus which means sun is detr?

The question was 'will the relationship happen with x and what is the energy surrounding it'

Hmm I think I have got ahead of myself casting this chart..Still rather confused...Would anyone mind enlightening me where I am going wrong?

So far i have its radical therefore ripe to read (as long as its not me evidently:andy:)

I think if moon represents me then my emotions are increased by the aspect to Jupiter near ascendant in Leo.

If the above post answer from sag rising is correct and Saturn is the guy, this suggests he is in relationship or if not its a block? As saturn is in 5th...

Positive and negative aspects in this chart is there anything i should be looking for to give a clearer yes or no answer?

Dirius

Hey all,

Thank's in advance for any assistance. It is only my second time trying horary so bear with me :)

I have attached the chart. It is basically a clear cut will this relationship happen and how will it be question.

So I am confused because I have read the Sun represents the guy .However the asc represents the querent (me) Which would also be the sun?

I have read and reread things and am still a little confused about this outcome. I 'think' That in general it shows me as the more amorous party. With potential for a connection but obstacles to overcome if the relationship did work it would be unconventional. The chart is radical and I would be keen to work out the answer before next year ;) So if anyone would be kind enough to take a look it would be most appreciated!

PS TOO much respect for horary astrologers this stuff is quite tough!!! X

The asc and first house represents you. The 7th house, the other person.

The sun is the "natural" ruler of man in general, but this meaning the sun has, is only relevant when he is not being used as the first house.

In this case YOU are represented by the Sun.

So to sum up:

You = Sun (ruler of 1st) / Moon (co-signifiers for querents)
Him = Saturn.

Now, there is no direct aspect between Sun and Saturn, so it is unlikely the relationship might "happen" any time soon.

But both planets are well recieved by each other.

The sun inside the 7th house, represents your interest in the guy, being in the sign controlled by Saturn (aquarius).

Saturn is placed in sagittarius, the sign of triplicity (day chart), for sun. So he does like you. You like him much more, based on the stronger reception, but he does look at you with favourable eyes.

The only problem I find is the moon in aries...the fall of saturn. Something about this guy seems....dissapointing?

Hope it helps :joyful:

Hey, One more thing which was how i got confused on the above :) would the quesited in the situation above ever be seen as Uranus as well as Saturn? (with Leo asc aquarius desc) Or is Saturn always considered the ruler of seventh with Aquarius desc in horary rather than Uranus?

The personality of quesited is very indicative of Uranus energy you see so I just wondered if I should factor that in too? X

Dirius

Hey, One more thing which was how i got confused on the above :) would the quesited in the situation above ever be seen as Uranus as well as Saturn? (with Leo asc aquarius desc) Or is Saturn always considered the ruler of seventh with Aquarius desc in horary rather than Uranus?

The personality of quesited is very indicative of Uranus energy you see so I just wondered if I should factor that in too? X

Traditional astrology has saturn as the true ruler of aquarius.

Modern astroloogy uses uranus as "co-ruler".

Thanks Dirius.

Hmm I think sticking with traditional is best for me at the mo!

:)

Thanks again for your clear and helpful explanations.

Thanks :) I think a LOT of practise is needed! Going to have a go at adding uranus as an exercise in working it out! X