Will I get the Covid 19 virus

TD1000

Hello Everyone, I am a nurse thinking about changing jobs. I work now in a facility that has no cases. But I am looking to move for personal aspirations. I cast a chart below. The question is "would I get the Covid 19 virus if I left this facility, and how bad would it be if I got it?" At first glance it shows the moon is still in the 3 degree range but in the first house which makes me believe that the chart is radical. The chart shows some exposure to the virus (Venus, significator of 6th), but with the moon approaching opposition, I am thinking that either it would be mild enough for me to fight it off, or I would be strong enough to beat it even if it were severe. This is a big decision so I would like your opinions. Here is the chart in Astro.com. I am not concerned about the flu or anything else my residents may get and have never had the need to ask about any sickness derived from work. I have not been tested. I feel no different from before the virus. Everything is as it was before. As I said, there are no cases of the virus where I work.

Attachments

• Virus.jpg
    Virus.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

zarya

the chart says it is too early to know but the answer is yes.
saturn ruler of 2nd and 3rd is on the same degree as the nodes may mean it is not good for your money, and moving around or it means these questions are out of your hands.

moon in first brings the question to you, so if you want to do it you have to decide. but beware moon is ruler of 8th of death coming to you directly. You may have to touch or move severely sick or dying or corpses or be close to death itself on a daily basis

this is my interpretation

aquarius7000

Hi,

Given the Moon is on the Asc. and building an opp. to Venus, which rules the 6th of diseases, it is likely that you could get it.

Merc, ruler of 10th shows your current job, and is on the 29th degree and about to change signs, so you will change your job. Merc. will build a sextile to Mars (you) after it changes signs, so you will likely like the change

TD1000

Update. In exactly 3.5 weeks from the time I cast the chart, Covid screening came to our facility. Two people tested false positive. Then we were given the option to test. At first I did not want to, but then decided to test. I tested negative. So the chart was radical in terms of timing. It was up to me whether I would participate. Came in contact with the situation, but did not have the disease. My assumption is that, because the significator of the disease was Venus, perhaps it meant that the situation would be a little milder than if it were Saturn or Mars. Any thoughts? I also cast a chart with the question, "would I die if I caught it?" I will try to find that chart. In that chart, there was no connection between my significators and the significator of death house.
:smile:

TD1000

I did get another job with a 30% pay increase. So, I guess I am liking that. They just released their last corona client just before taking the job. I am into studying cures and prevention, which I have found a few GREAT methods.

TD1000

Update everybody...You all know that I did get the job. There is a LOT of moving around. Lo and behold I have covid now and I know the exactly when I got it and why. I am recovering. I can actually feel the virus moving lower in my lungs. I have been instructed to boil 2 lemons and 2 limes cut in half with 6-7 drops of FOOD Grade oil of oregano. Then breathe it in with a towel over my head. This is to prevent the virus from infecting the lungs further. I am quarantined into an astonishly hot room on purpose because the virus does not like heat. I am a vegetarian and non smoker so I am set in a good position already to deal with it. I have also come across information that nitric oxide kills the virus because it cleanses the blood. You produce nitric oxide when you exercise. Turn off the stupid fear **** on the media. Fear lowers your immune system. There is a Nigerian doctor who treats the disease with hydroxychloroquine and has not lost a single patient. But the doctors in the US have stopped prescribing it (so I've heard) Exercise even if you get the virus and don't want to get up. Do not rely on your government to protect your health. It quite frankly is not their job, it is ours. If people understood this then there would not be so many questions or arguments. If I want medical advice, I will not consult a software engineer. In order to avoid a lawsuit, I have to say consult a doctor before taking this advice.