Financial Trouble

AstroAries

I have not held a regular job for several years. I have been working odd jobs for people or doing investigational drug studies to get money. It has always been enough to get by but lately I I have not been able to make ends meet. I still owe money from last month's rent and now I have the this month coming up. I don't eve have money for food. I have been trying to see some of my stuff online including plants (I'm into agriculture) but no one is buying even though I sell for cheap. I have people contacting me wanting to buy but they never follow up. I can't seem to close any deals. The type of odd jobs I do for people who get contract work just aren't coming in. I don't know what to do. What is going on with me astrologically and how can I rectify it in the next 12 days? Posting my birthchart and progressed chart below.

Attachments

• Birthchart Text.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Birthchart.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Astrotheme_xjCpQYZEKb6F.png
    Astrotheme_xjCpQYZEKb6F.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 26

Purple9

Can you please post your chart using astro.com Natal with progressions and one with current transits. It will be easier to view.

We can look at your Lunar return as well for this month to see how it looks?

AstroAries

Here they are.

Attachments

• astro_25gw_charles_20171119.35537.15970.jpg
    astro_25gw_charles_20171119.35537.15970.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_2gw_charles.35429.12500.jpg
    astro_2gw_charles.35429.12500.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 21

Gann

The progressed moon leaving Taurus shows that this problem has been in the making for two years and that your financial crisis is ripe for awareness. Awareness of what?

Transit Pluto in the 5th house approaching a square to Venus indicates that there is the potential of a large sum of money in the future from sensible speculation and your Leo ascendant will allow this.

The fact that you want money in 12 days you need to learn how to use astrology to make money for you, even use a little Magic to get you started.

Your houses for handwork are not strong but your houses for money through winning are strong. Your a Leo of course your broke doing what you have been doing.

Books amd authors that will give you the pieces.

Ophiel creative visualization to get material things.

613brKQLbHL._AC_UL320_SR226,320_.jpg

Joyce Wehrman Winning Zodiacal Times Revised. NOT what are winning transits.

John Frawley. Sports charts.

Sophia Mason books on baseball and football game charts.

Purple9

Ok, is there a family member you can ask for assistance at this time? Sun is transiting over your natal Saturn in Scorpio (trining your 8th Sun) so you may have to dig something up to see you through until Sun moves into Sag a little.

Venus will be transiting your IC from tomorrow (may be a good day to reach out to any family or relatives or close friends). Jupiter will reach your IC end of next month so perhaps you will receive some kind of benefits or assistance to build a better base. If so, use it wisely so it doesn't end up as a burst bubble shortly.

Mars (your profected ruler for this year) is somewhat unhelpful right now in Libra and mid December it will move over your natal Pluto, opposing natal Mars and provoking that T-square. This may give you some momentum to take action. Not easy but more potent than now.
It will then move over your IC in early 2018. once that is done I think you may be able to relax a bit more and feel less frustrated.

What can you practically do to stabilize your situation right now?
Priority is to get some food and pay rent. Is anything else hanging in the air right now? Other repayments (car/loans etc)?

Adding natal with transits for your convenience.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_charles_20171119_45094_23280.jpg
    astro_24gw_charles_20171119_45094_23280.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

AstroAries

Thank you so much for the readings. No there aren't any other payments right now, just rent and food. My rent is fairly cheap, only about $300/mo (plus bills) but I haven't even been able to come up with that. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my charts. When you say winning, winning at what? Do you mean gambling, horse racing, sports etc. ?

Vyri

Banned
Your friend(s) will help you.:kissing: A friend of a friend of a ..etc
Have evolved a horary about the inner wheel that am wishing will reflect your birth data.
Other's might chime in to delineate some findings?

Take care:love:
Sincerely
Vyri:pinched:

Attachments

• Will I be able to have the money within 12 days - from whence source.jpg
    Will I be able to have the money within 12 days - from whence source.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 25

Vyri

Banned
people's money 8th house cusp=5-6 days, indication of a woman with connections could help) & Mercury (lord of your natal 2nd house of increase - Virgo there-& also the horary 2nd house with Gemini upon it..sympatico) but you may/will have to call about to locate the individual) Gemini on the Horary 2nd could also indicate a relative; 3rd house sign, you may be able to raise the money very soon within several days.

Moon 13 Sag. 56min:22sec 7th house 17min 59sec
Mercury 25 Sag. 34min:19sec 8th house13min 42sec

The cusp of the 8th house is 18deg Sag & 39 min
The Moon is at approx. 14 deg going to a conjunction with that Cusp & Mercury within the 8th of other people's money & lord of your 2nd house, so as said above=a relative or affluent connection whom travels abit or contracts vacation stays or schedules flights makes deliveries?

Taurus is upon the Horary Ascendant & her lord Venus is natural ruler of 2nd house money concern. She will make a mutual reception with Mars (your Ascendant=7th of the horary) Libra (a second sister or brother or someone you work with;(Libra on the natural 6th house) & Scorpio (other people's money sign)

Cheers
All the best
Vyri

Last edited: