'4' gone missing: Young men, the location they can be found; fowl play?

Vyri

Banned
Forum members: study chart.

On the day of the news release on the 13th July 2017 of the missing youth I was troubled in my spirit and wished to know of their location hoping that no fowl play should be the reason they could not be contacted.

Used the closest longitude and latitude to my knowledge at the time where the incident was suspect to have occurred via news telegraph location, and my own vicinity.

There is a stark difference in interpretation values given to house, sign displacements of both maps.

Will give the charts to reflect the comparisons. Should wish contributing evaluations, for intelligent discourse and revelations.

Will be using the 7th and 12th as houses of the murderer and the 7th for the unknown individuals, along with the 5th. Lilly tells us we may consider the 1st house to be used as the person of question, but being a personal house it very mush reveals the nature of the astrologer asking the question, not often are we able to empathetically connect ourselves in such a personal way to the individual (s) of question.

All the best
Vyri:rightful::sad:

Attachments

• 4 young men gone missing Penn Hope address used.JPG
    4 young men gone missing Penn Hope address used.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 4 young men gone missing my locale used.jpg
    4 young men gone missing my locale used.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

katydid

The date on this horary chart, the 13th, is the same day the killer confessed to police, and told them where to find the bodies.

Mercury, the ruler of the Virgo Asc is in the 11th house of friends. Perfect placement, as the killer was friends with his 4 victims.

Notice the yod to the Moon/Neptune in Pisces. There is the indication of the deception and the double cross he used to lure them to a remote area, for a supposed drug deal. :bandit:

The inconjunct the Jupiter in the 2nd shows the truth of the situation—it was a robbery.

And that Jupiter is the apex of a T-square from Sun/Mars in Cancer to Pluto in Cap===the end of the matter, in the 4th.

The young killer, who was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia, shot his friends in an ambush, and buried them on his parents farm, using a back hoe.