Love of my life

mackicamica

Hi guys. I'm single and my question is when will I meet someone, anyone in the near future? Is there a possibility that I may have a husband and kids?

Attachments

• astro_24gw_02_j201687.31312.47469.jpg
    astro_24gw_02_j201687.31312.47469.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 37

AppLeo

Not sure when you will have a husband and kids, but I think there's a very high chance. You have a stellium in the 5th house, which means a lot of energy is delegated towards children and romance.

mackicamica

I see that there are lots of planets in the 5th house but I don't know what they mean? And what does the part of fortune in the 7th house mean? It is not shown in this chart but I know that I have it there.

AppLeo

I see that there are lots of planets in the 5th house but I don't know what they mean? And what does the part of fortune in the 7th house mean? It is not shown in this chart but I know that I have it there.

You have Sun, Saturn, Mercury, Neptune and Uranus in the 5th House. You can include Mars because it's almost on the cusp.

Read this:

http://www.southfloridaastrologer.com/5th-house-in-astrology-planets-in-the-5th-house.html

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P82zQf4zgMA

Part of fortune in the 7th means that you find fortune in partnerships pretty much...

mackicamica

Currently I'm in search for a job. Are there any good aspects for it and when? When will I get a permanent job or is there anything in the near future?

AppLeo

Currently I'm in search for a job. Are there any good aspects for it and when? When will I get a permanent job or is there anything in the near future?

This question is out of my league, but I will try.

The lord of your 10th house (house often associated with career or life's work) is located in the sign of Venus in Aquarius. 6th House deals with daily work. Venus in the 6th most likely means that your daily work is in tune with your career. Maybe your job will consist of just being a mother? Venus is opposite Moon, so emotionally you will be pulled in two directions. The career will probably pull you away from relationships or your family?

In about 15-20 days, the Moon will transit your MC (10th house cusp). So, you'll probably get a job or find a permanent job within that time. Or, you'll be emotionally invested for a couple days. I cannot tell when certain planets are going to transit your 10th house, but when a planet transits your 10th, this will often indicate what you're career is going through.

And then the aspect to the transit planets will tell you how good or bad the planet will affect the career.

Sun transit 10th = ambition towards career
Moon transit 10th = emotion towards career
Mercury transit 10th = communication matters in career
Venus transit 10th = relationships in career
Mars transit 10th = aggression or fights in career

You can also look at transits to your 2nd house (material income) and 6th house (day to day work) to figure out your job.

Uranus is approaching your MC.. In a couple years, this will drastically change your career status. Maybe you won't be able to find a settling job for a while.

Last edited:

AppLeo

According to my chart, what career is good for me? I graduated from foreign languages department.

Having a lot of 5th house planets means that you should do a career involving your hobbies or passions--whatever those may be.

Here's a great article for determining career: http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_vocation2_e.htm

Looking at your 10th house lord, it's located in Aquarius in the 6th House. 6th house is about enemies, illnesses, health, and pets. I think a career regarding the health world or taking care of animals is your best bet.

If you're not sure, I'd try and find a career using your education in languages.

AppLeo

If you're not sure, I'd try and find a career using your education in languages.[/QUOTE]

Please :)[/QUOTE]

Please what??

If I were you, I'd learn as much as I can about astrology. I'd learn about my chart; I'd learn about transits; I'd learn about the houses and planets. Then once you know your chart (once you know yourself), you can maybe get a sense of career and what it will be like in the future.

katydid

According to my chart, what career is good for me? I graduated from foreign languages department.

When you chose the Foreign Languages Dept. as your major in college, what was your plan? What jobs were you thinking about when you chose that line of study?

With your crowded 5th house, maybe teaching languages to children would be possible? The ruler of the 3rd, is in the 6th, so teaching children is quite possible.

Also, working as a translator, with Venus in the 6th in Aquarius. Maybe technology related forms of translation.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi
your question are difficult to give a definitive answer to.
but generally ,since you have graduated in foreign languages, I think you would do good to move to another country where your skills could be better utilized.
there are two reasons.
one your Jupiter is opposed to Uranus which is not a good aspect for a steady marriage. but it can show success by traveling.
second your venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to Neptune which suggest a successful romance with someone of a different culture.
your eris is square to Saturn and mercury so there could be a stronger passion for an older man.

rahu