Vocation Career

nmcbs84

Hi,

Can anyone help me to know a bit about my vocation and career options based on my chart (attached)?
What you see as the main driving forces, life objectives? what you think would be the most fulfiling jobs/professions? in what general areas?

Thank you. If you need more info please ask.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_nuno_sousa.53068.14251.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_nuno_sousa.53068.14251.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 34

Kitchy

Banned
hi -

your 10th house ruler is Capricorn - it's special home in your chart - in rulership of that house.

this indicates you are inclined towards leadership, "boss" type career - where you are in charge - able to be the decision maker for your own business or career.

sun in your 10th is excellent accompany-ment to being boss - you will feel like that is where you "shine best" - in role of boss or leader - where the expression of leadership and management of an organization is best shown. it 'feeds' your sense of self and your personal expression.

this is an excellent combination for one whowants to run their own show, so to speak. possibly one of the best astrological placements for a high-profile position in career.

your 2nd house ruler is Taurus - practical, frugal and always knowing where and how much money you are dealing with - good fiscal abilities usually.

ruler of 10th - Saturn, is located in 8th house - so matters of finance - managing assets (along with that 2nd house taurus) stands out to me as a possible career choice. it could involve dealing with other people's fortunes, estates or finances.

2nd house ruler venus is located in 12th - interestingly - so it could be in areas of charity or helping others that you will find your income thrives the best. it could be in law, estate planning, estate or fortune management.

you have an excellent chart for making a lot of money and being in charge of how you do it.

good luck!

nmcbs84

Thank you. Let me develop a bit and speak from my mind.

Yes leadership is something that attracts me but not in the sense of the traditional boss. I like to feel that people are working as a team and not in a selfish way. I like to feel that colaborators should express their opinion and be open about their feelings towards the job. Well sometimes im a bit stubborn and force my position, maybe it is a flaw i need to correct.

Interestingly enough im not the kind of person that wants to be the center of attention but at the same time urge for recognition and like to be motivated by my work or by others. Funny there was always an idea (since an early age) that "lurked" my mind, the desire to change things, socially and culturaly. That old idea "to change the world".

But there is something that seems contraditory and that i think underpin to some point my "urge" of lead, to change, to make better,... i lack a bit of confidence and maybe self-esteem and prone to a solitary life style. wow does this make sense!? :) Is this visible in the chart? I dont know if it caused by childhood events or during life... Sometimes i feel like i have a duplicity in terms of personal traits.

Thats why i believe that i probably have to channel my career/vocation accordingly to these possible contradictions.

Yes correct about beeing practical and frugal! totally.
Right know i have my own business and deal with a lot financial management besides other things, multitask job. It is a family business (inharitance) and things are not going very well because of opposite visions. So sooner or later another path i will have to take profesionaly.

Kitchy

Banned
you might consider things like micro lending (helping small businesses form when they have hope but no resources - for the betterment of a community village)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcredit

or perhaps establishing funding sources, nonprofits, for community's that are impoverished.

or even scholarship and endowments for individuals or groups who are proponents of change and betterment.

many options outside of "straight ahead traditional business"

your altruism shows in that jupiter on edge of 11th to 12th.

explore your options, but use your gifted skills as bestowed upon you!

RaRohini

Hi !!
I cast the chart in vedic format and want to say the following:
Moon Ascendant in Pisces Uttarabhadra. Pisces U.Bhadra is the protector of Nature's bounty. The oceans, rivers etc ..mostly what lies underneath. It is associated with Kundalini Shakti (don't be scared of all the bull*** that is written about this shakti on the internet).It is not such a scary thing but only a rise of power from sexual love to love for the Universe. It is traditionally associated with snakes. Sighting of a snake esp cobra is a sign.
You are under Ketu Mahadasha and for this placement it may be unsettling spiritually.This too shall pass.
Uttarabhadra can be associated with Oil industry, Gems and Gemstones, Shipping, Mining, Geology etc.
But these people tend to prefer isolation. Too many people around them makes them lose energy. They prefer to work in isolated areas so that they can focus. Some amount of hardships or Saturn energy is to be expected with this placement , maybe even poverty. But not to panic ! The real success comes in the latter half of life after 42 years.
Rahu in Taurus Krittika the cutter in the 3rd house. Manner of speaking may be cutting or sharp. Very good strategist.
Mercury in Scorpio Jyestha..is very secretive but protective of younger people.
The axis is from 9th to 3rd house Scorpio to Taurus. So one can succeed only through sheer hard work . There is a need to trust others unlike the Scorpio who may have major trust issues. Do not read between the lines !
There may develop a distrust in religion or religious institutions and one may develop their own path.
The main thing about the chart is to question yourself 'What is it that you desire to do the most'? And can sacrifice anything or everything fot that? Just go after the desire.
Do you play the drums? Music is another avenue which you may pursue.
Do as your spirit wills ! God Bless !

nmcbs84

Hi,

Thank you Rarhoini. I did not understood quite well the first part. "Moon Ascendant in Pisces Uttarabhadra. [...] snake esp cobra is a sign" and the other post "Another sign is the rain .. very heavy rain. This star represents the 'Rainman' ..." ?

What you say makes sense. Im naturally a bit restless, searching for knowledge, ideas, something new (aries?)...even if i tend to have some fixed routines and a tiny bit of obssessive behaviour in term of those routines. Maybe typical of a capricorn.

My academic path was i did Pshycology (not finished because i did not saw myself working closer doors all the time) even if i like to study and observe the human mind in humanistic prespectif, i like one to one dialogues and to try to understand people problems. Then after i aborted psychology i graduated in Archaeology (this is were i could make a more close contact with nature, that i love, and learn history of human civilazation, how the human evolved). I did a master degree in Geoarchaeology (Archaeology+Geology). I did liked it very much. Funny you mentioned Geology... Once more and like many collegues of mine the archaeology practice does not offer many job oppurtunities, too much volatile.
In the meantime i had the oppurtunity to work in the familly traditional business (Winemaking, Viticulture) that is what i´ve been doing for the past 4 years. I like it. Winemaking, agriculture,viticulture...

So my main experiences academic or not are those 4 fields (Pshycology->Archeology->Geology->Agriculture) Does it make sense? :) OBviously in between i learnt and worked in other jobs but mostly to earn some money while studying. The funny think is if you ask me what i like most i can not give you a definite answer. I like a bit of everything with some exeptions... :) I also like to do manual work (carpentry), always loved music (played guitar), architecture, landscaping, gardening...

Yep indeed to much people around me unsettle me and i need frequently time alone to think, prepare, energize.
About trust issues, it is true, i value very much loyalty and trustworthy, anything can undermine this if i feel the contrary. I dont know if it is good or bad but i respect the others so i expect the same in exchange. If someone respect me, it is trustworthy they can count on me for the battle.

Religion. Well from a very very early age i "abandoned" religion,we are most chatolic here. I did not felt and still not feel that is a valid path for growth. I mean i believe in faith per si, faith in a goal, faith in working hard and honestly, faith in helping when needed, faith in an objective, but not to mix it with religion. We still have too much to learn from every side possible (body, mind, energy, matter, nature,...). As you say "develop your own path".
Once more thank you. And like you say focus on one path and feed motivation, in fact motivation is a key aspect for me.

PS: I forgot to mention my current situation. My current job is not going quite well mainly because of divergent visions/positions, you know how sometimes family business can be... My relatives want to sell the business (have other plans) and even if i share a quote in the company i dont have the means to support/aquire/sustain so i see myself "obliged" to cooperate with the idea of selling. This opens another chapter in my life as you can see and one of the reasons i posted here... I honestly like what i do but not beeing able to sustain the business by myself i can invest in the same branch/area but in a smaller scale or search/change to another area. For me is a bit of a dilema... Anyway i must say these last 4 years have been very transformative in various aspects (im now with 31, so it means between 27-31 years old). A new chapter ahead i believe...

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !

Actually the placement of the planets differ in the vedic chart compared to western chart. So your moon and Ascendant is in Pisces as per vedic chart.And the star associated with this degree of Pisces is called Uttarabhadra. This gives the person a lot of sensitivity . So one may learn to block out some of it as the north node Rahu is in Taurus.What i meant by 'signs' are : the Universe sends you its own signals using 'signs' , sometimes we are able to pick up the signs..sometimes not. If a person under this star sights a cobra ( have you come across one?) , the Universe is telling him or assuring him of something.
This star is associated with rain. So heavy rain is also a sign !
Also your Venus is in Aquarius Dhanistha in the 11th house. So your desire may be to climb the echelons of the intellectuals to serve society. Maybe you should ask yourself ' If i had all the money or power in the world, what would i do?'. That may be the desire.
Yes Geology was a good option ! Also Psychology may have been good but draining in your case??
You are under Ketu Mahadasha ( cutting off family business) , there may be uncertainity until 2023.You can start something on your own but may succeed after struggle. Jupiter is in the 10th house in Sagittarius . The key word is responsibility.
All the best !

Last edited:

nmcbs84

Funny last week indeed i came across a snake, but not harmful (well i did not get close also :), it vanished rapidly.
Indeed money to channel to something greater.
Yep psychology was a bit draining. Dont like to absorb too much, a bit sensitive to surroundings.

"You can start something on your own but may succeed after struggle". you mean financial struggle, relatives struggle, family struggle or just work obstacles? Do you believe starting my own new business would be the best option overall? Hard until 2023?

RaRohini

Funny last week indeed i came across a snake, but not harmful (well i did not get close also :), it vanished rapidly.
Indeed money to channel to something greater.
Yep psychology was a bit draining. Dont like to absorb too much, a bit sensitive to surroundings.

"You can start something on your own but may succeed after struggle". you mean financial struggle, relatives struggle, family struggle or just work obstacles? Do you believe starting my own new business would be the best option overall? Hard until 2023?

Hi !
Saturn being in the 9th house , it may a struggle involving faith. Maybe disillusionment. If you would do business, what kind of business would you do? You can ask yourself this question and start building on this business. Normally the people under this star succeed very well after 42 years of age.

nmcbs84

Something to think about... :) One thing, if i may, about relationships, anything good in the near future? Any possibility to find a stable/serious relationship(s)? I believe there are some hard aspects here no?

RaRohini

Sorry i mentioned Venus is in Aquarius Dhanishta; it is actually Capricorn Dhanishta. Chances of finding a partner are strong after 2023 and she may support you in your endeavour.

ukdesifem

You need a job that's very open, since you have many planets above the horizon.

I think advising others, possibly in a very structured and material way. Maybe investment, or construction even (estate agency).

It could be an area requiring new methods since you have Neptune conjunct your MC, and Uranus in 9th house.