jupiter transit

ukdesifem

In 2017. Jupiter will spend roughly another 10/11 months in Virgo. Given your Water energy, I reckon Neptune's transit would be better for you now.

Scorpiokll

Okay thanks. I was told that when jupiter hits my 10th house next year thats when my career will change. Dang 2017 is a long ways away. How will neptunes transit affect me?

Frisiangal

Okay thanks. I was told that when jupiter hits my 10th house next year thats when my career will change. Dang 2017 is a long ways away. How will neptunes transit affect me?

That is not necessarily true. It could just as easily mean a change in Jupiter-ruled luck and personal happiness (ruler Asc.) by bringing about opportunities that come your way. Transit Jupiter in the 9th house is working its way through its natural ruling house where it's making positive aspects to other parts of your chart that coud be beneficial to you in some way, even if not so expansive of nature that you would like. Yet if you don't see them or they are not what you are looking for, what then? The opportunities simply pass on; they don't wait around for you to act upon them.

There's more to a chart than merely one transit. You're going through the transit of Pluto to itself and it's Pluto that is in the 10th house that is associated with the career. It's a transit that invariably accompanies a necessity for a complete change of direction that brings about a new, and as yet untried, start.

There is a lack of Earth in the chart, so material gain (with Capricorn on 2nd house cusp of personal finances giving limitations to deal with)may not be so much of a consideration as the emotional satisfaction and security
(Scorpio influence) a job provides. With Venus ruling both the house of employment as well as career, its position in a progressed/solar arc with natal chart could provide more information for the year in question.

Scorpiokll

Thank you. I knew about the pluto squaring pluto but was told it would fall into place when jupiter hits 10th house. Im a newbie so most of this is like a foreign language. Yes im definetly lacking earth in my chart.. I think this is the chart you mentioned.

Last edited:

ukdesifem

Neptune is imagination and inspiration. You may feel more fuller mentally and emotionally, and this will last for years since Neptune is slow moving.

JUPITERASC

Your Ascendant is Sagittarius whose undisputed ruler is JUPITER

and so
you are correct to check out the sign location of transiting Jupiter
as an important influence to consider regarding your natal chart
:smile:

Scorpiokll

Your Ascendant is Sagittarius whose undisputed ruler is JUPITER

and so
you are correct to check out the sign location of transiting Jupiter
as an important influence to consider regarding your natal chart
:smile:
Thank you! I will try to think back to 2004 and eekkk 1992.. I will look into jupiter natal and transiting.