Endless proposals over 15 years - no marriage

parme

Namaste

I need advice on 1) what is the possibility that I will ever get married (or is it denied), 2) if yes when is it likely, 3) will it be a peaceful marriage?

My family and I tried to find me a spouse for 10 years but nothing worked out. Totally disheartened I decided to give up the idea around 36/37 years of age. At that time just when I was getting comfortable with remaining single I met a person. After 3 years of very great friendship, in Sep 2011 I wanted to be with him forever. He dragged his feet until Feb 1, 2014 when he agreed to marriage. His family was very fond of me and wanted us to get married on March 3, 2014 in India.

But an obstruction came in between, confusion ensued in trying to rush and our relationship rocked. He decided to pause and not get married in March. In April he asked for a date in June but this time I asked for more time until July as I was shaken up by the experince in Feb-March. By July he changed his mind and said he no longer wants to get married. We are still friends and he is still very caring.

I am disheartened once again. Why am I facing so many back to back failures in this sphere of my life. I started to learn astrology in the process and know certain basics but have no capability of predicting. Also I am unclear if my Jupiter is combust and how does its conjcution with Mercury help my cause. What of my past is leading me to suffer so much. Will the current transit of Jupiter to Cancer help me (6th from Moon and 11th from Asc - which matters) and upcoming transit of Saturn to Scorpio, will that help?

I want to get married, but would also like to know if it would be peaceful (Very Very important).

If it is of any relevance, his birth details are 29/12/1966, 4:35 am. Longitude 78.5E, Latitude 13.39N.

My birth details are 23/12/1971, 11:55 pm, Longitude 86.42E, Latitude 23.45N

Thank your for time and guidance.

vivek bse

As per the KP system of Astrology, long lasting marriage is promised when the sublord of 7th house cusp becomes a signifactor of 2,7,11 houses.
If the sublord of 7th cusp is not a signifactor of 2,7,11 and instead becomes a signifactor of 6,10 house, probability of marriage is low or it breaks down very soon.
However for using the KP system, your time of birth should not be an approximation and should be accurate.

In your chart, the sublord of 7th cusp is Mars. This Mars is a signifactor of 3,5,6, 8 houses which shows very little to no probability of marriage.

suhasg

As per the KP system of Astrology, long lasting marriage is promised when the sublord of 7th house cusp becomes a signifactor of 2,7,11 houses.
If the sublord of 7th cusp is not a signifactor of 2,7,11 and instead becomes a signifactor of 6,10 house, probability of marriage is low or it breaks down very soon.
However for using the KP system, your time of birth should not be an approximation and should be accurate.

In your chart, the sublord of 7th cusp is Mars. This Mars is a signifactor of 3,5,6, 8 houses which shows very little to no probability of marriage.
\

Please don't offer such predictions. You MUST be aware that in KP a Sub Lord might change in just 3-4 minutes of clock time. When it comes to KP, birth time needs to be accurate within +/- 3 minutes.

What if the given birth time is not accurate? A small error could change the SUB and eventually the prediction based on the SUB alone! Even two software could give different SUB for the same chart data!

Please don't do this , such hasty predictions (without verifying the accuracy of the given birth time) in fact are spoiling the reputation of KP.

And , I have literally 100+ charts wherein SUB is saying NO and events are happened!

Astrology is a serious business!!

'Parme': Please consult a professional astrologer. public forums are not the correct place to post such serious question.

parme

Thank you very much. I wish I knew of a astrologer you would really study my chart in detail with the desire to help me. I don't know of any who really have the maturity, empathy, patience and wisdom. If you know of any please suggest.

Regards

parme

Thank you very much. I wish I knew of a astrologer you would really study my chart in detail with the desire to help me. I don't know of any who really have the maturity, empathy, patience and wisdom. If you know of any please suggest.

Regards

\

Please don't offer such predictions. You MUST be aware that in KP a Sub Lord might change in just 3-4 minutes of clock time. When it comes to KP, birth time needs to be accurate within +/- 3 minutes.

What if the given birth time is not accurate? A small error could change the SUB and eventually the prediction based on the SUB alone! Even two software could give different SUB for the same chart data!

Please don't do this , such hasty predictions (without verifying the accuracy of the given birth time) in fact are spoiling the reputation of KP.

And , I have literally 100+ charts wherein SUB is saying NO and events are happened!

Astrology is a serious business!!

'Parme': Please consult a professional astrologer. public forums are not the correct place to post such serious question.

Rajesh Babbar

Your chart indicates a person in some technical field, regarding marriage around 2001 to 2007 you might have had proposals, but due to some astrological factors it could not materialize , after Nov 10th a opportunity would come . and you are manglik as well do compare the charts before.

parme

After Nov 10th a opportunity would come . and you are manglik as well do compare the charts before.

Thank you so much. I have been told a few times that I have no hope. I was very disheartened and have been looking for a ray of hope.

Can you please explain your prediction with some more explaination. It will boost my confidence and perseverance.

I posed the question again in this forum and have asked for input on various angles of my chart

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=577567#post577567

Regards

Rajesh Babbar

Ok , 8th House in Vedic Astrology is happiness from spouse, and your 8th house is hemmed between malefics, sat.mars on both sides , this is called Paap Kartari yoga .........and it is very devastating, secondly 8th Lord the lord of obstruction is posited in 7th house which delays or sometimes marriages are not seen,
third Venus the marriage Karaka has been gobbled by Rahu, see the degrees of Venus and rahu. then Sun in 4th House as 4th house is happiness or sukh Bhava , has destroyed, the qualities of 4th house. as Sun is in Ketu Nakshatra, and Lord of 4th House is 12th from his house, . Then Second Karaka For Marriage Jupiter is also in influence of Ketu, thus both Marriage Karakas are in influence of Rahu. Ketu. In Virgo Lagna Jupiter Has Kendradhipati Dosh also. But on 10th Of Nov Sat would be transiting over Jupiter your 7th Lord and Jupiter in transit in Cancer would aspect your 7th lord and house , so there can be chances. then Dasha is of Rahu who is a natural marriage Karaka. and saturn antar who is aspecting 7th Lord.

parme

Ok , 8th House in Vedic Astrology is happiness from spouse, and your 8th house is hemmed between malefics, sat.mars on both sides , this is called Paap Kartari yoga .........and it is very devastating, secondly 8th Lord the lord of obstruction is posited in 7th house which delays or sometimes marriages are not seen,
third Venus the marriage Karaka has been gobbled by Rahu, see the degrees of Venus and rahu. then Sun in 4th House as 4th house is happiness or sukh Bhava , has destroyed, the qualities of 4th house. as Sun is in Ketu Nakshatra, and Lord of 4th House is 12th from his house, . Then Second Karaka For Marriage Jupiter is also in influence of Ketu, thus both Marriage Karakas are in influence of Rahu. Ketu. In Virgo Lagna Jupiter Has Kendradhipati Dosh also. But on 10th Of Nov Sat would be transiting over Jupiter your 7th Lord and Jupiter in transit in Cancer would aspect your 7th lord and house , so there can be chances. then Dasha is of Rahu who is a natural marriage Karaka. and saturn antar who is aspecting 7th Lord.

Thank you so much for explaining. I will read more about the points you have mentioned. What can I do to increase my chances of marriage? Should there be things to watch out for? I pray everyday for help.

Finally, will my marriage be peaceful?

Rajesh Babbar

.... Mars posited in 7th house ,, lot of fights , then Moon in 8th house the Karaka for Mind is again hemmed between malefics, only if the Girl has Mars in her 7th house this dosh can be cancelled , so be very care full when you compare charts,

parme

what about your profession you did not confirm , are you in some technical field ,may be engineering.

Sorry, I misunderstood you, I thought you meant the person I marry will be in technical field.

I am in Human Resources (HR) management. I not a recruiter. I have many years of experince in compensation management - the dept that decides what should be the salary range for various job in the company and sometimes advices on what individual employees should get paid. But for the last few years I am more of HR advisor to senior executives. I did Bsc in Computer Science but was not interested in programming so went for MBA in HR.

Interestingly, my own promotion did not come through. I was expecting around this time.

parme

.... Mars posited in 7th house ,, lot of fights , then Moon in 8th house the Karaka for Mind is again hemmed between malefics, only if the Girl has Mars in her 7th house this dosh can be cancelled , so be very care full when you compare charts,

Yes I noticed that my moon is also stuck in paap katri dosh. I have a third one also on 10th house which is between Saturn and Ketu. Three in total. What are your thoughts on that.

Does the impact of Mars not dimish by this age? The guy I was hoping to get married to (mentioned in my original post - born in Chintamani, Karanataka) does not have Mars in his 7th house. He has Mars in his 11th house from Asc and in 4th house from Moon.

Rajesh Babbar

yes one more in 6th House hemmed between Mars and rahu.
yes it does , Mars dosh at the age of 30 but practically seen , when you marry it start giving it effects, though upto not that level as Other sign of Mars has Jupiter and there is exchange of Jupiter and mars in signs , which is a Vipreet Raj yoga, but only in its Maha Dasha. see other factors as well from Moon chart you have Sat in 2nd House and Mars in 12th and Jupin 8th and from Venus chart you have Ketu in 7th and Sun in 12th , shows problem, sorry i did not read your threads and confusion about your gender , thats why i predicted Engineer otherwise i would have said HR related.

parme

yes one more in 6th House hemmed between Mars and rahu.
yes it does , Mars dosh at the age of 30 but practically seen , when you marry it start giving it effects, though upto not that level as Other sign of Mars has Jupiter and there is exchange of Jupiter and mars in signs , which is a Vipreet Raj yoga, but only in its Maha Dasha. see other factors as well from Moon chart you have Sat in 2nd House and Mars in 12th and Jupin 8th and from Venus chart you have Ketu in 7th and Sun in 12th , shows problem, sorry i did not read your threads and confusion about your gender , thats why i predicted Engineer otherwise i would have said HR related.

I am looking at my moon chart: moon in 6th house (i.e. 1st), so then,
saturn is in my 4th house of moon chart and NOT 2nd as you mentioned, right? 7th house is empty, and 12th house has Venu and Rahu.

I also noticed that Venus and Saturn have swapped places in the lagna chart. What is the impact of this?

Please advice me what can I do to improve my chances of getting married after Nov? Will the guy who had proposed earlier be agreeable?

Rajesh Babbar

think there is some confusion in your reading ,Sat is in 2nd from Moon and Mars in 12th ,

Secondly exchange of Planets is always good,
Third When Sat aspects 7th Lord as in your case , break up or conflicts arise between lovers, Mars in 7th House , gives relations as i mentioned , His Dasha started in 2001 to 2007. Rahu , Venus conjunction is not Good for relations when aspected by Saturn , always break up.