Is my husband cheating on me

Crystalclear913

Can anyone please help me interpret this chart? I just woke up from a dream and in it my husband told me something along the lines of, yeah sure you should go and hang out with other guys. I noticed he never came home or even called me for days after saying that which gave me the feeling that he was with someone else. I woke up after getting that feeling and made this chart.
Our marriage has been rocky for a while.

Is he romantically talking to someone https://imgur.com/gallery/BP4dCcB

ellie04

Jupiter in its fall. You're feeling bad about yourself. His sigs show mixed feelings towards you. Moon & Venus dislike each there and Venus being his 5th ruler may represent another gal. He's hiding something from you (in your 12th) but I don't see them together.

Anyway, Mercury is changing sign and will soon be in Jupiter's domicile, so why don't you wait awhile? He may come around.

Crystalclear913

Jupiter in its fall. You're feeling bad about yourself. His sigs show mixed feelings towards you. Moon & Venus dislike each there and Venus being his 5th ruler may represent another gal. He's hiding something from you (in your 12th) but I don't see them together.

Anyway, Mercury is changing sign and will soon be in Jupiter's domicile, so why don't you wait awhile? He may come around.

I will do that. Marriage is a beautiful thing but throughout the journey there's just so many ups and downs. Ive forfiven him foe his slip ups but it lwft a atain in my heart and some of the connection was vanished. It gets scary when you don't feel a connection anymore. But its a marathon not a sprint. We will be celebrating 18 yrs next week. I hope we, or at least I can soon get that connection that I was there before or even better.

tikana

I dont like planets changing signs esp neutral merc entering its fall
Yes emotions and womanhood are in conflict. Theres a sense of loss in self