Solar and Venusian Return one day after the other

Blandy

Hi Everyone, I wanted to make note, I calculate my Venus return and My Solar return, they both occur one one day apart, Venus Return on Sept 3rd, and Solar Return on September 4th my birthday.
I was just wondering if anyone thinks there's any significance to this? As well, in my Venus Return. the moon is conjunct my natal Vertex by just 3 seconds over a degree, as well in my Solar Return the moon is conjunct my natal Sun/Moon midpoint by less than 15 degrees. In my Venus Return the 1/7th Axis is ruled by Venus and Mars. Mars is on the ascendant along with Mercury and Venus, even though Venus is loosely on the Ascendant it still looks somewhat important. There is a conjunction between Venus and Mars, is this indicative of relational issues? Even Stranger the almutens for the 1/7th axis are in conjunction too, but in the 12th house...The 3 planets near the ascendant are all aspecting Jupiter which is about 2 seconds from turning direct, this is obviously happening in both charts.
Now in my Solar Return, the 1st and 7th house axis are playing out in a similar way, with Saturn and Sun ruling the Asc/Dec, and both conjunct each other(seperating by less than a degree) and the Vertex
...Either way, I hope this spells something new with excitement ect.

Here are the links for the charts including my natal, I would be very happy if anyone could help me with this...
Natal

2680088601_9ab8037c06.jpg

Venus Return

2680905784_dfc6a4758a.jpg

Solar Return

2680465151_8fec67a967.jpg

Last edited: