The worst thing you felt when you were in a plutonic relationship

love-thinking

This forum is to test out a theory.

Was there feelings of inadequacy, breaking of the ego of some sort?

Were there other bad feelings when you were in a plutonic relationship?

I would love a detailed explaination.

AppLeo

i think the biggest thing I felt in a plutonic relationship was a sense of not being able to "let go." Because if you let go you feel like you'll actually die.

The relationship is usually very obsessive and utterly consuming. The relationship becomes the center of your life. You can't seem to feel alive unless you're in the relationship completely. You wake up with an uncontrollable desire to think about and spend every second of the day with this person. You can only decide to absolutely move on from the relationship by feeling a sense of death inside. When you feel death things get extreme. Which is what makes these relationships so destructive. You end up fighting and doing things that you never would've done. When you break up with this person you destroy everything and parts of yourself in the process.

I remember how the relationship I had would be off and on. When I was with this person I was fulfilling my obsession. When I broke up with this person, I felt empty and dead inside. Which only made me want to mend the relationship to fulfill the obsession again.

You can live without these relationships though if you truly transform yourself. By transforming you grow as a human; and when you grow you realize that the relationship is no longer helping you. If you decide to stay as our old self, then you will lose yourself in the relationship. If you decide to transform, you'll only lose the bad part of yourself.

There's tremendous growth and change that happens in these relationships. You come out of the relationship (or if you're still in the relationship) as a completely different person than who you once were. Sometimes you're completely messed up or completely amazing; it depends how you deal with it.

So in conclusion, the worst things in a plutonic relationship was
- a sense of death without the relationship or leaving the relationship
- obsession
- betrayal
- relationship always revolved around power in some way

GPrincess

A Plutonic relationship HAS to do with a lot of things... First i would look for the strongest Pluto involved in both of your natal charts. Who puts the strongest Pluto? This is usually the one that seeks the Plutonic relationships... cause they make him/her feel complete.

I am a Plutonic person ..i am a scorpio and i got a really strong Pluto in my natal chart. MC in Scorpio... many planets in Scorpio etc. go to astro.com to Pullen astrology... to see what planet rules your chart..what element. etc. My husband is a Libra... but only his Sun... most of his planets and his Moon are in 8th house and in Scorpio. He is a Plutonic man... We got a tone of Pluto aspects and a DW Pluto-Venus conjuction. We are together 13 years... not sure if any of us can let go. I am telling you these cause you might be a Plutonic person... but IF the other one isn't... the realtionship might be harder for this person... out of his/her leagues..

Jealousy is a huge issue... being ONE with the other... is another one...
I cannot talk about sex.... cause it was NEVER an issue... sometimes as a joke i tell... this might be the only thing still keeping us together... During sex you will emerge with the other in a Plutonic relationship. You will become one person and you will experience sex as a form of a small death/ born again from the ashes and transformation.

Definately a life changing relationship... you will eventually hate that person... and sick loving it at the same time... Love and hate has no boundaries and they are experiencing the same.

Fights?.... well fighting is also an issue... When you will fight... you will do it passionately ... from my experience... choose to make love... that helps to calm down things...

So... Passion- Lust- Jealousy- Belongingness - Transformation ... and a feeling till death do us part ... are always there in these kind of relationships.

I hope you got the nerves for this ;)

boubou

Jealousy, control, sex beyond earth limits, wanting to die if you are not with this person, too much of everything when you are with him...obsession. Everything will come to the surface...can you handle it???

i think you probably mean the synastry, or if there were two pluto-high people coming together, of which i am not. but i do have experience with my first love being a gemini sun, scorpio moon and rising...and a scorpio sun, moon and rising!

i havent felt as deeply loved as by either of those two guys. but they were both controlling, manipulative, and would become passive aggressive, like cheat or make me feel bad about myself, if they didnt think i was committed enough. had problems with sex with both, their control caused me to withdraw sexually. the first love wanted me to be more submissive, probably so he felt more in control, and the other quickly died out and i couldnt even do it with him cos he was so disgustingly arrogant.

GPrincess

i think you probably mean the synastry, or if there were two pluto-high people coming together, of which i am not. but i do have experience with my first love being a gemini sun, scorpio moon and rising...and a scorpio sun, moon and rising!

i havent felt as deeply loved as by either of those two guys. but they were both controlling, manipulative, and would become passive aggressive, like cheat or make me feel bad about myself, if they didnt think i was committed enough. had problems with sex with both, their control caused me to withdraw sexually. the first love wanted me to be more submissive, probably so he felt more in control, and the other quickly died out and i couldnt even do it with him cos he was so disgustingly arrogant.

I am pretty sure it talks about synastry. The aspects between Pluto and personal planets... the shape of each Pluto in each natal chart and also the placement of each Pluto in synastry houses plays a HUGE role... About those guys you said... if their Pluto were touching your planets... but you were not so much a Plutonic person yourself... and your Pluto did not aspect hard their planets... then you got the answer on the why they showed only the bad stuff ..i am sorry you experienced that stuff :(

I am pretty sure it talks about synastry. The aspects between Pluto and personal planets... the shape of each Pluto in each natal chart and also the placement of each Pluto in synastry houses plays a HUGE role... About those guys you said... if their Pluto were touching your planets... but you were not so much a Plutonic person yourself... and your Pluto did not aspect hard their planets... then you got the answer on the why they showed only the bad stuff ..i am sorry you experienced that stuff :(

oh dont worry about it, im sure every girl and guy has been in a bad situation relationship wise. the first one especially, cared for me in a way no one ever has. i could always count on him to be there for me, he went above and aboard for me. but its just that it took out my fire in the process. they both loved me so much it made me feel very special and desirable.

il need to check the synastry. i used to have the first ones birth time, i might be able to find it.

JOS

First time I ve been in such relationship. Life changing experience. Extremely strong bond due the unique intimate all in connection and experience it gives. You either break up or get stronger. Crazy stuff

saly19

okey okey this is very interresting can help you with im an expert in pluto :lol:
i have in my natal chart venus/pluto sun/pluto and moon/pluto opposition and pluto/mc square and pluto ascendant conjunct by 9 degree my pluto in libra conjunct scorpio casp and saturn mars in scorpio so too much heavy pluto in my natal .
all my relationship have pluto in hard aspect to my planet im so confortable with but not the partner of course they get creazy i can so easy from any relationship can broke it at any time or moment leaving the person totaly destroyed i dont mean to hurt but freedom is every thing to me and they suffocate me but in the same time i find my self in dielema where i cant get attached to any body without that pluto energy so the middle to me never exist
something else i can handle the energy of pluto to my venus or moon is not that much agressive it even pleasent but the mars one its too too much the guy went totally crazy the most important relationship in my life the longest but he became agressive verbally in his perssu so i end it
finally i realized that the pluto energy dont work from the begining so if a men break free from me soon he is safe but if stay for few months he can be destryed especially if i dont like him much :kissing:
so for this reason i choose only men that i like to not hurt any body im crab sun any way too caring too

JOS

okey okey this is very interresting can help you with im an expert in pluto :lol:
i have in my natal chart venus/pluto sun/pluto and moon/pluto opposition and pluto/mc square and pluto ascendant conjunct by 9 degree my pluto in libra conjunct scorpio casp and saturn mars in scorpio so too much heavy pluto in my natal .
all my relationship have pluto in hard aspect to my planet im so confortable with but not the partner of course they get creazy i can so easy from any relationship can broke it at any time or moment leaving the person totaly destroyed i dont mean to hurt but freedom is every thing to me and they suffocate me but in the same time i find my self in dielema where i cant get attached to any body without that pluto energy so the middle to me never exist
something else i can handle the energy of pluto to my venus or moon is not that much agressive it even pleasent but the mars one its too too much the guy went totally crazy the most important relationship in my life the longest but he became agressive verbally in his perssu so i end it
finally i realized that the pluto energy dont work from the begining so if a men break free from me soon he is safe but if stay for few months he can be destryed especially if i dont like him much :kissing:
so for this reason i choose only men that i like to not hurt any body im crab sun any way too caring too

Interesting. My partner is scorpio moon with previous past relationships issues. I realised all her controlling, possession, jealousy coming from there and she either break in or we go through together. On the contrary, I went obsessive about intimacy and sex was dragged in and gave her hard time on that. I realised what happened and had to drive deep and the recognition was truly freed me up. I feel great now, but now dealing with her stuff, altough no longer so troubling. I can now accept if she can't work through and we break up as I understand Is her responsibility to fix it not mine. I hope we make it through though she feels like my soul mate.

JOS

Not sure what the statistics about how successful these couple go through transformation and take their relationship on next level? Any experiences?

saly19

you need more aspect than pluto to add logevity but beside astrology ask your self you can set up with such caracter or not this is the issu that you want to stay but you cant handle you partner jalousy this what make the relationship full of ups and down and end by fading of love because is a living hell you need to be somebody that can handle such kind of energy like i told you for me i can handle the moon and venus they are softer i feel in control but mars was a del breaker because that reach a level that i can handle so thats depend on your capacity of hadling the thing

JOS

you need more aspect than pluto to add logevity but beside astrology ask your self you can set up with such caracter or not this is the issu that you want to stay but you cant handle you partner jalousy this what make the relationship full of ups and down and end by fading of love because is a living hell you need to be somebody that can handle such kind of energy like i told you for me i can handle the moon and venus they are softer i feel in control but mars was a del breaker because that reach a level that i can handle so thats depend on your capacity of hadling the thing

I have pisces mars, but sun, moon, mercury, venus in aries. That pisces mars makes me more understanding and intelligence from past experience to not taking things badly. I don't fight especially since I read this plutonic themes so can use rather rational mindset to handle it. Also accept to let someone go helps to take the situation more mature as you don't feel threatened. I think it's the battle of the mind and psychology not to be dragged. She took my ****, so i do my best. Yea very damaging but in the same time you just feel still **** solid the relationship so I rather let it be as what it becomes from this point. It's wonderful either way ends.

JOS

I think love transform with the situation, I think it's not downgrade but the obsession has to go, it's toxic and one must not think that is loss of love but developing a healthy relationship with not restricted freedom. Time allows to reform the relationship and get them close in different base of feelings

saly19

arie love passionate love story cahotic :wink:
but what you saying its true i had this relationship with a guy that i break up with him because i was jalous he have another women in his life his ex that still devorcing her but keep living with her its crazy situation not an ordinary one and we reach that point of trouble even if i read the text between them as a proof that he is not liying to me and he is really devorcing and they are in a legal separation i keep feeling suspicious and i hate these situation of love triangle and there a lots of pluto between me and him yours is so sweet and soft comparing to us :lol: than after the break up we back to talk i need to say he is the love of my life and im his we dont sleep anymore together his choice he respect me too much and he say that he dont want to touch me any more only if he is able to marry me his juno is in my 7th house. any way after that break up and we back to talk to each other we develop a very strong kind of friendship and a more peacefull kind of love (the death and the rebirth of pluto energy here) we love each other in our way but he learn how to trust me he say i know you are seeig other people but i dont care and its the first time in his life that he accept such a thing and keep loving somebody in such situation and i learn how to trust him in a way i know he is mine and he will always be mine somehow we find our way to beat that energy but that need 2 for this dance it cant be from one side
and that pluto energy is like a test if you can succeed both of you to manage it and compete it that with keeping your love up that will help you to build something stronger and healthier

JOS

She is extremely jealous of my ex, whom I ve been with for 12 years. That relationship was very smooth and no arguments. She knows that and she keep accusating me that we will get back together no matter how much I explain her, I want her not something I passed on already. It was finished for a reason and I am committed to fault. She is the love of my life and I just feel that we are solid regardless of these issues. I gave her nightmare with my demands on intimacy and we sort of went to square one. I feel as I went totally drained empty, but from that intense obsession and look at her with acceptance and greatful for going through all this with her. I became sort of peaceful and somewhat I feel like is a new chapter coming in the relationship which I am looking forward to. I feel as we need to takes things slower but still want her. I am sure she feels similar and it has some great curiosity how we approach each other and what left after cleaning that toxic presence was earlier on. Altough it was very nasty somehow it kept the intimacy as to go with such intensity, honesty and full of feelings either pleasant or less pleasant. What matters to me it's real. All of it

JOS

This forum is to test out a theory.

Was there feelings of inadequacy, breaking of the ego of some sort?

Were there other bad feelings when you were in a plutonic relationship?

I would love a detailed explaination.

Breaking of ego yes definitely. The before state is like addiction, total fog and no rational thinking just emotional drive.

JOS

One more thing. Since I know her I had occasionally a feeling like my heart want to rip out for no reason and sometimes takes even an hour that state. Never before had such feeling. I can't even explain but sort of like worrying. I couldn't think anything else but as I feel her maybe? Not pleasant. Health wise I am great so can't be physical reasons for happening. Anyone with similar diagnosis?