Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Jilly

Banned
An interesting turn would be the question...will Jennifer Aniston show any interest in taking him back, or will he even try to get back to her?

very good answer. Horary is for questions that have come from the heart and are serious in intent. And, yes, it does take years to study and perfect.

i've only just recently found it, and have asked horary astrologers questions, who have given me rather surprising and interesting responses to my own questions. It is anart which deserves the utmost respect....

planetmotion

I agree that as long as the intention is pure and strong, the practice of casting charts for any moment should be encouraged - but the practice of continuing to cast charts for the same question, until you get an answer you like, i.e. a differently couched question, yet with the same intention, fascination, or motivation, should be discouraged, as it is in these moments that I think Star's nicely labled 'wishy washy' answers are exactly the type of sentiments to excel.

As astrologers, we learn how to divine that heavenly moment, and our judgement (and a hefty amount of us seem to have the judgemental Saturn on the Ascendant) should take into account the banal as well as the profound and weighty (although we all know which we prefer!), and just see it as it is.

Btw, according to today's Telegraph, the girl Jolie-Pitt twin was born 1 minute after the boy - what a fast fingered and reportedly nervous, expedient Dr!

starlink

Radu and Barbh, OK, I see your points and I do see that I might be a bit too serious about this, I'm sorry. You have brought about very good points with which I have to agree. I'll say no more:)
I also think that PlanetMotion wrote some pretty good things there!
In the end this has been a fruitful discussion I think.

Cheers, Starlink

barbh

Account Closed
I agree Star, It has been a good thread. It certainly shows how everyone has a different take/viewpoint. I'm one of those astrologers with Uranus on the Asc. (Like you couldn't tell.....!) :)
barbh

Blandy

Maybe Brad and Angelina will some how, with their millions or billions trade mark all forms of divination to keep their personal lives private. Or maybe they'll just start paying the general public to place less emphasis on their own relationship than they do.

Munch

Sometimes you can't practice on yourself because you don't have objectivity. I find it very hard to ask questions on my own life because of this.

Me too! I end up asking quite a few questions about myself of other people because of that lack of objectivity. That said, I like to study independently so it's nice to have sites like astrotheme that allow me to dabble in an objective manner.

Munch

Hi Star

Maybe it is relevant to the person who asked it. Maybe there' some amazing mirroring going on for them in the lives of these celebrities.

barbh:)

Funny, I was attracted to this thread for just this reason. I have some astounding to the point that I almost can't see it as coincidence parallels in my chart with Brad.

tikana

Where is the prediction? She didn't read the horary. It was probably a lucky guess lol!

considering the fact that I dont go into explanations as it is, esp when it is a flat out No and this is NONE of anyone's goddamn business {deleted attacking comment~moderator}... I didn't think and still feel that way that it was APPROPRIATE to pry why she would leave and then post explaining Angie's personal life (I RESPECT her right for privacy + i am good at this so i may dig up something that Angie WOULD NOT want to hear or see leaking out to the press. YOU NEVER KNOW who crawls through the public forums) in the future online and why Angie would end up dumping Brad, which is all over the chart.. i will throw a curve at you.. Brad might have dumped her or they could have lived happily ever ever .. so 1 out of 3 chances still not sufficient for a lucky guess knowing that i am PRETTY good at horary.

{deleted attacking comment~moderator}

Angelina is 1st
Brad is 7th

Neptune on asce - red flag something aint right here - she is hoping that marriage will survive
moon 2 aries - hot and dry - moon rules motherhood and kids - duh KIDs! are her #1 priority
moon's next aspect is with Saturn NOT to Sun - THEY ARE NOT getting together (or sticking together)

he is in his own 1st house he is interested in himself
she is interested in him she puts up a lot for him - sacrifice

sun is not loving at all it and it is combusting merc which rules 5th house and 4th - family disagreement over kids - and HE IS WRONG!

mercury rules also 4th house family
saturn is hot and dry - she is not happy
neither is he

not a single planet in fertile sign

where do you see this marriage lasting with this alignment?

Part of divorce is opposing venus

Who leaves whom?

saturn does.. saturn changes a sign in 11 units - 11 years - because fixed angular - is months/years- saturn hops to virgo marriage kaput! - why not sun? They got together in Summer 2004!!!!!!!!! the chart was made in 2006, Sept 8.. that is exactly 10. 11/10 are extremely close.

because saturn is closer to asce and more miserable and pissed off .. he sits in his own 1st house he is happy that he is all wrapped up in his own world. He doesnt see that Angie is miserable. He LOVES himself! Plus SUN IS VOID it is not aspecting anything and it goes into misery in 10+ units when it goes into Libra.. Saturn is aspecting mars and jupiter.. Saturn crosses into Virgo peregrine BUT it is more comfortable because merc and saturn share the same planetary temperament.

Also, pay attention to the degrees of the planets mars is in critical degree 0 - Mars will aspect saturn next -- mars is in 9th house also almuten of 12th
Moon antiscia to SOUTH NODE - does THIS LOOK like a happy marriage?

now where is your interpretation?

Good luck and I am waiting

Last edited by a moderator:

Mermaid

Brava/o Tikana! :devil::rightful::cool::tongue::lol:

Yes, bravo!!!
P.s.: when I "revive"this topic, my intention wasn't to cause a "fight" or anything, I was just wondering if there already existed the Brangelina topic, since now everyoneis speaking about it...and I was surprised that horary was again right. ..and for 10 years in advance. My respects to Tikana. 😊