Neptune conjunct MC? True love in a murky sea?

Amonuet

I was wondering if someone could take a look at this synastry chart for me? He has been in my life for over 2 years, we have seen each other on & off since we broke up Feb last year. We lived together for almost a year. December we started getting a bit more serious again, until my life kind of blew up with stress, distanced myself, then I tricked myself to get into an abusive situation with another guy. Long story short, he supported me through it all and helped get out of it.

Since then we have had some distance, but my feelings & love for him are getting more intense each day. I have even been having vivid dreams of him, some where I can feel/taste/sense him!

Today he finally expressed interest in reconnecting again. We are going for dinner and a movie thrusday, and I want to try and break the ice. Explain my true feelings and apologize. He use to be like a father figure to my son, but since we split he has never been comfortable being around him again. I am okay with this for now, and when I ask him about commitment on his part, he has always just said "I am not interesting in anyone else, I won't be for a very long time."

I feel I finally have the clarity and confidence to commit to him again. Our relationship for the most part is perfect; we have the most intense sex life, laugh & joke together, see movies and go to art galleries, read books together, have the same passions and interest, etc. The problem? He can't really communicate feelings and his emotional thoughts - like AT all. Not with me, not with his mom or family - not with anyone. He is a very intense guy and very quiet. I am the closest person he has ever got to.

What can you guys tell me about the Neptune conjunct MC? His Neptune sits directly on my midheaven with a tight 0°45' orb, I couldn't find much else about it other than it can cause intense inspiration between each other, but also obstacles?

A & V's Synastry.jpg

Neptune Conjunction MC Orb 0°45'
Mercury Conjunction MC Orb 2°42'
MC Opposite Mercury Orb 0°06'
Mercury Opposite Mars Orb 0°31'
Lilith Opposite Neptune Orb 1°03'
Jupiter Opposite Venus Orb 1°47'
Lilith Opposite Uranus Orb 1°59'
Pluto Opposite AS Orb 2°13'
Neptune Opposite Mars Orb 2°27'
Moon Square AS Orb 0°15'
Chiron Square Uranus Orb 0°46'
MC Square MC Orb 0°54'
Neptune Square Mercury Orb 1°46'
Chiron Square Neptune Orb 2°16'
Node Square Mars Orb 2°28'
Moon Square Moon Orb 2°35'
Uranus Square Mercury Orb 3°19'
Mercury Square Mercury Orb 3°43'
Uranus Trine AS Orb 0°15'
Mercury Trine Sun Orb 0°20'
Sun Trine AS Orb 1°26'
Saturn Trine Mars Orb 1°52'
Neptune Trine Moon Orb 2°00'
Saturn Trine Pluto Orb 2°17'
Neptune Trine Sun Orb 2°17'
Venus Trine Venus Orb 2°53'
Uranus Trine Moon Orb 3°06'
Lilith Trine Pluto Orb 3°20'
Pluto Trine Jupiter Orb 3°56'
Mercury Trine Moon Orb 3°56'
Saturn Sextile Sun Orb 2°02'
Moon Sextile Mercury Orb 2°48'
MC Inconjunction Moon Orb 0°19'
AS Inconjunction Sun Orb 2°28'
Node Inconjunction Sun Orb 2°39'

hmfs

Neptune conjunct MC in your situation could also mean in your life you will have a hard decision to choose where you are going to stay permanently.