Sun/Asc/Venus/Saturn Pisces but Dominant sign/planet in Scorpio/Pluto

waterbaby12

Hi everyone!

Please can someone explain to me the significance of dominant planets? does this explain why I feel so much more scorpio than pisces? does the mutability of pisces also dictate the fixedness of scorpio over ruling it?

Any thoughts welcome!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 15.23.21.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 15.23.21.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 27
  • meeeee.gif
    meeeee.gif
    49.4 KB · Views: 54

AppLeo

Hi everyone!

Please can someone explain to me the significance of dominant planets? does this explain why I feel so much more scorpio than pisces? does the mutability of pisces also dictate the fixedness of scorpio over ruling it?

Any thoughts welcome!!

Dominant planets are basically there to tell you the planet that dominates your life pretty much lol. The themes regarding Neptune and Pluto will be powerful in your life. Art, intuition, connecting to the collective unconscious (Neptune) and transformation, depth, and intensity (Pluto) is the ultimate message of your chart.

And this could be the reason why you feel more Scorpio than Pisces. Pluto and the Scorpio sign are higher percentages according to the Walter Pullen graph; however, I will say that Walter Pullen's graph thingy isn't 100% used by all astrologers in determining dominant planets.

For the last part of your question, I don't think Pisces mutability really affects Scorpio's fixedness; I think they are just strengthened by each other because they are in harmony due to them being the same element. You may feel more Scorpio, but I think you're also very much Pisces as well. When I look at your avatar picture (I'm assuming it's you) you give off a strong pisces look.

If that isn't your avatar then awesome :w00t:

Time Lord

-
First of all, the mutability of Pisces does not dictate anything over Scorpio,

not in the sidereal, nor in the tropical

waterbaby12,
you are a double Pisces,
very fine-tuned in your mind:
You perceive all-forms and little details easily.

But in the sidereal, you're a double Aquarius, more intellectual

Which are you more? Tropical or sidereal?

Your Moon in the 8th house in Scorpio makes you big-minded and strong (intuitive). Right? ;) :)

Your 9th cusp ruler is adversely-aspected. Do you have problems with religion? \\\ )

I, too. But that's another topic:
A topic for later.

Your fifth house is pretty unaspected: You don't want children much? :)

Moon in the 8th house: Your children want to be dogmatic. ? : ) )

Cool?

Your 6th house is unaspected: You don't like slave-labor; like me. )

Your Mercury is in the 12th house: You have problems thinking. )) (watery?)

Sun in 12th house makes you competent. (in all situations) Master magician? ;)) ))

How about your aspects? They're nice...

waterbaby12

Dominant planets are basically there to tell you the planet that dominates your life pretty much lol. The themes regarding Neptune and Pluto will be powerful in your life. Art, intuition, connecting to the collective unconscious (Neptune) and transformation, depth, and intensity (Pluto) is the ultimate message of your chart.

And this could be the reason why you feel more Scorpio than Pisces. Pluto and the Scorpio sign are higher percentages according to the Walter Pullen graph; however, I will say that Walter Pullen's graph thingy isn't 100% used by all astrologers in determining dominant planets.

For the last part of your question, I don't think Pisces mutability really affects Scorpio's fixedness; I think they are just strengthened by each other because they are in harmony due to them being the same element. You may feel more Scorpio, but I think you're also very much Pisces as well. When I look at your avatar picture (I'm assuming it's you) you give off a strong pisces look.

Oh I am not negating my piscean traits at all I very much am pisces but the plutonian energy is strong and I am not really flexible and passive in terms of general attitude

waterbaby12

also it is meeeee and I do have typically piscean blue eyes but they can be pretty intense at times. people have asked me if im scorpio before even tho my asc is in pisces :unsure::ninja:

planets in first house influence physical appearance too. with venus there and an exalted venus, youre gonna appear more venusian/piscean than scorpion, although of course that influence will be felt too. exalted venus means you may take on the physical appearance of the most feminine traits from members of your family. this is a good thing cos even though scorpio is sexy, it isnt known for its straight good looks like other signs.

your new photo looks much more scorpion! but more in the way you are/ a feeling...not as in the physical characteristics.

Last edited:

AppLeo

also it is meeeee and I do have typically piscean blue eyes but they can be pretty intense at times. people have asked me if im scorpio before even tho my asc is in pisces :unsure::ninja:

Well I think that's weird considering that you have both your Sun and Rising in Pisces and only your Moon in Scorpio.

Either way, it doesn't matter because you are pretty much the same amount of Scorpio as you are Pisces, according to Walter Pullen.