My mum's chart

mackicamica

Hello guys. Can anyone take a look at this chart? This is my mum's chart. She's having some touble with gallblader. She went to the doctor and he said that she's got an inflammation of the gallbladder. He didn't prescribe any kind of medication or treatment. She doesn't feel any pain in her belly, just some sort of an uncomfortable feeling in it and a mild pain on the right side of her back. This is the case for a month and a half. I'm worried. Can you tell me will she be allright?
P.S. I don't know the time of her birth. I just know that she was born in the morning.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_03__2016717.39483.30655.jpg
    astro_24gw_03__2016717.39483.30655.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 21

waybread

You've posted a natal chart in the horary section: horary charts go by the moment of the question. That's OK-- I will try to read this as a natal chart., with the caveat that I am only an amateur astrologer, not a medical professional.

Did your mother's doctor recommend a special diet for her? If not, you can google "gallbladder inflammation diet" and find recommended healthy diets for people with her condition.

According to my handbook of medical astrology the gallbladder point in the medical horoscope is at 22 degrees Virgo. In your mother's chart, this degree is right at the midpoint of her Venus and Mercury placements; and transiting Jupiter has been moving over this point, so she would appear susceptible to gallbladder problems. Jupiter rules fats in the diet, so if your mother is used to eating fried foods or high-fat animal-based foods, she might want to switch to a lower fat diet with a lot of vegetables and small amounts of plant-based oils.

Transiting Jupiter will move off this point eventually, but it is a slower-moving planet that will be in this zone of the horoscope for a while, so any steps your mother can take now to improve her diet should be helpful.

I note that Jupiter in your mother's chart is not in the strongest position (retrograde in Capricorn.) Jupiter deals with faith and optimism, yet Capricorn can be anxious, critical, and worried. Anything your mother can do to build up her sense of faith and optimism about her life should be beneficial, as well.

Of course, if your mother's gallbladder continues to trouble her, she should probably make another visit to the doctor.